Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square (24248 Views)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by pacesetting: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ask yourself why did INEC prevent the upload of presidential election directly on irev, just as they did in OSUN. Also, why didn't Yakubu review the results and looked into complaints from various political parties before announcing the results. The rigging was systematically planned and executed. Obi's result was far higher than what was announced.
Nazgul:
Even though I'm am Obident, I'll have to agree with the FG on this one. States where Peter Obi was predicted to win were all won aside Rivers and Cross River State. So even if they add those two states, it still wouldn't make him win.

Peter Obi's victory was literally tied to Atiku's ability to dominate the core north and Kwankwaso following closely. When Tinubu started penetrating the North, I knew it was over for Peter Obi.

Even if the court rules that there should be a re-run between Peter Obi and Tinubu, Obi would loose woefully cos the core north would rally round Tinubu and give him their support.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by ufotunang: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
oyebanji44:

grin grin grin grin grin

Baba Lai finished obi patapata without making any sound..

Abeg, Go check Nigerian history book..Na obi carry third. grin grin grin
... and why can't APC and Tinubu win electtion free and fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by ufotunang: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
That was not an election it was a selection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by begge: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dis man still want to lie even when he knows it still have just few seconds to leave. May your home become the home of monkey and baboon in jesus name.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Pedyson: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
It’s quite unfortunate, we already have a government of continuity cry
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by TechBaron: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
See how you make a god out of Tinubu. You'd eat your words when Tinubu is removed
There used to be a time that I used to have faith in the system like you.

That was almost 13 years ago.

Don't worry. With time, you'll learn.

I just pray you don't learn the hard way.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Omowale2023(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nazgul:
Even though I'm am Obident, I'll have to agree with the FG on this one. States where Peter Obi was predicted to win were all won aside Rivers and Cross River State. So even if they add those two states, it still wouldn't make him win.

Peter Obi's victory was literally tied to Atiku's ability to dominate the core north and Kwankwaso following closely. When Tinubu started penetrating the North, I knew it was over for Peter Obi.

Even if the court rules that there should be a re-run between Peter Obi and Tinubu, Obi would loose woefully cos the core north would rally round Tinubu and give him their support.
You can't be an OBIDIENT, an OBIDIENT will never utter such from his or her mouth. Obi won the elections and he will prove it.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
fergie001:
FG To Opposition: Quit Griping Over Election You Lost Hands Down

https://www.facebook.com/100064531906658/posts/pfbid0RrPXkfktKR5Gz4YQ1U4pDC2A4CeXJ15LdWkB4EXwPSEEJUUvmSnRNtHxkzu8zfyfl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

He obviously lost the election
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by ufotunang: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
omoadeleye:
That dense Peter Obi was busy lamenting all over that he won the election, overconfidence is really taking a toll on him.

Okay, you claimed to won the election, go to court to recover your mandate.

Baba dunce go court, instead of telling court how he won the election, the daft old man was busy, saying.

Tinubu is not qualified for president
Tinubu was once a drug dealer
And series of daft accusations.

And his dense followers were busy whining and lamenting over unnecessary mandate.

Oga,if you actually won the election bring proof and stop embarrassing yourself.
... and why can't APC and Tinubu win election free and fair
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by idu1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
Do they need vuvuzela to hear that.

2023 election is the less rigged election in Nigeria since 1999. Yes less rigged cos the candidates couldn't secure above million votes in their strong hold which indicated there are improvements even though INEC can do better.

Election was rigged by all the top candidates just that the highest rigger won.

SC decision is just formality, Tinubu will govern Nigeria for the next 4 years
Most of them are children. They don't know how obj rigged elections for PDP in 003, 007.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by nairalanda1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
What evidence you have?

You have no evidence Obi won. Meanhwile we have evidence...signed results sheets, eventually uploaded to IREV.

Plus the margins of victory was too narrow for any rigging to have happened.

Oga, I am not going to argue with you. Obi lost. APC won, and yes, IT PISSES ME OFF. I effing WISH THEY APC DID NOT WIN AND THEY GOT KICKED OUT.

I have never had a candidate I liked in any Nigerian election since 1999. I don't support the big parties, I wish Nigerians chose otherwise, but what I have seen shows Nigerians like PDPAPC. Even LP got many votes because a PDP man was there....your Obi.

But as things stand APC won. Hell, I wish it was otherwise. I really really wish it was otherwise.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Dunionk30: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Go to court, They are in Court.. Is Lai a Judge
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
fergie001:
FG To Opposition: Quit Griping Over Election You Lost Hands Down

https://www.facebook.com/100064531906658/posts/pfbid0RrPXkfktKR5Gz4YQ1U4pDC2A4CeXJ15LdWkB4EXwPSEEJUUvmSnRNtHxkzu8zfyfl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Let me inform you one thing Nigeria is a nation of illiterate and the rest of the world does not care about Nigeria or Nigerian because they are making a lot of money from them. Do more Nigerian people suffer all over the world the better it is for other countries because of their illiteracy and coconut water haed
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Have you seen premiumtimes report on Rivers elections and how their collation of IREV results shows Obi won?
nairalanda1:

You have no evidence Obi won. Meanhwile we have evidence...signed results sheets, eventually uploaded to IREV.

Plus the margins of victory was too narrow for any rigging to have happened.

Oga, I am not going to argue with you. Obi lost. APC won, and yes, IT PISSES ME OFF. I effing WISH THEY APC DID NOT WIN AND THEY GOT KICKED OUT.

I have never had a candidate I liked in any Nigerian election since 1999. I don't support the big parties, I wish Nigerians chose otherwise, but what I have seen shows Nigerians like PDPAPC. Even LP got many votes because a PDP man was there....your Obi.

But as things stand APC won. Hell, I wish it was otherwise. I really really wish it was otherwise.

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
You believe that oppressors will have their way forever?

There's always a time when things turn around no matter how powerful the oppressor is, you just need to look at history. History will be made 2023!
TechBaron:
There used to be a time that I used to have faith in the system like you.

That was almost 13 years ago.

Don't worry. With time, you'll learn.

I just pray you don't learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by nairalanda1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Have you seen premiumtimes report on Rivers elections and how their collation of IREV results shows Obi won?

Only in rivers.

Anyway, like I said, if the courts rule against tinubu, it doesn't make me any sad, I probably would be happy.

But even with Rivers, it only gives Obi 17 states with 25% compared to Tinubu's 24 with 25%

(Don't bring that useless Abuja argument here.If it worked, we won't have been conducting elections in Nigeria...we would have just run them in Abuja and that would be that.).

Oga, Obi lost. Deal with it. and get ready for 2027. At least you get candidate. Me, I no care for PDPAPC.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Interoma(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:
Tinubu won because PDP was divided into 4 factions

Now, if the court rules against Tinubu, I am ready to eat my words, with pleasure, because it is high time we should have gotten rid of APC, but as things stand now,APC did win this election fair and square.

You can call me Tinubu supporter. I am not, and never will be. But the fact is, if the votes for LP, PDP and NNPP had gone to one party, APC would have been crying, and Tinubu would have retired to go and sort himself out.

My problem with Nigerians when it comes to politics , and indeed Africans, is that when it is time to get ready for election, the opposition is divided. In 2003, all the oppostion forces should have been united against PDP, instead we had ANPP and APGA then with their own show, and AD suddenly decided that Obasanjo was godsent...

In 2011, the same thing. Buhari wrecked ANPP, Tinubu backed GEJ behind his party and his party candidate's back, and APGA was at sea....

But when you tell Nigerians this truth, they will abuse you.

Obi did well, much better than expected. But at the end of the day, he lost because he did not get enough of the states he needed.

We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu rigged the election....or we can face facts and do what Buhari did, after twelve years of lying to himself that Nigerians wanted him...form alliances, and get ready for 2027, or APC will win again, and where would we be?
God bless you 😉☺️
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by MrDoGood(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Now I can say Tinubu lost the election.

Reason is..... Nothing truthful has ever come from Lai Mohammed's mouth.

He would have just kept quiet and watch for a far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Earthquakes: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:
Tinubu won because PDP was divided into 4 factions

Now, if the court rules against Tinubu, I am ready to eat my words, with pleasure, because it is high time we should have gotten rid of APC, but as things stand now,APC did win this election fair and square.

You can call me Tinubu supporter. I am not, and never will be. But the fact is, if the votes for LP, PDP and NNPP had gone to one party, APC would have been crying, and Tinubu would have retired to go and sort himself out.

My problem with Nigerians when it comes to politics , and indeed Africans, is that when it is time to get ready for election, the opposition is divided. In 2003, all the oppostion forces should have been united against PDP, instead we had ANPP and APGA then with their own show, and AD suddenly decided that Obasanjo was godsent...

In 2011, the same thing. Buhari wrecked ANPP, Tinubu backed GEJ behind his party and his party candidate's back, and APGA was at sea....

But when you tell Nigerians this truth, they will abuse you.

Obi did well, much better than expected. But at the end of the day, he lost because he did not get enough of the states he needed.

We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu rigged the election....or we can face facts and do what Buhari did, after twelve years of lying to himself that Nigerians wanted him...form alliances, and get ready for 2027, or APC will win again, and where would we be?

I have one question for you and it's because you mentioned "fair and square" Did you sincerely believe that Tinubu won Rivers?
Else stop defending fraud because it favours you today. Normally I don't reply people often but your fair and square statement got me thinking
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by almarthins(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Interoma(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omoawoke:
This is no longer news

Obi is a mandate thief and obidients must wail. Una go cry tire for mandate. Walahi your tears are delicious

This election remains the best election ever in Nigeria.
The election results are on portal for everyone to see, since February whey dem upload result, obi never see his mandate and still unable to proof where he has his votes

Yes oo
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by nairalanda1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Earthquakes:

I have one question for you and it's because you mentioned "fair and square" Did you sincerely believe that Tinubu won Rivers?
Else stop defending fraud because it favours you today. Normally I don't reply people often but your fair and square statement got me thinking

I also have one question for you

Do you believe that Obi won Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kogi, Benue, and Borno?

Seriously, if Rivers goes to LP, it still does nothing to overwhelm the 25% Tinubu has in 24 states.

Give it up, and let's get ready for 2027 abeg. Wishes are not horses.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by MrDoGood(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nazgul:

Be bold enough to say you're a Tinubu supporter and nobody will kill you.

Stop disguising as an obedient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by MrDoGood(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omowale2023:

You can't be an OBIDIENT, an OBIDIENT will never utter such from his or her mouth. Obi won the elections and he will prove it.

He/she is disguising
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by ufotunang: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
It's not only about him winning the election. ... will he be able to make the economy and country to be better.... reduce poverty hunger hardship, provide constant electricity power supply, make the refineries to start working.make the environment for bussinesses to strive and expand, rehabilitate and construct federal roads, create jobs for the youths and nigerians, boost agriculture sector, local government autonomy, provide uality health care and education and solve ASUU problems and issues
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by onuman: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lai Mohammed, you know this: Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their Muslim constituency, that left Obi to win the presidential election with wide margin of votes.
What happened was that as Yakubu Mahmood saw the trend of Obi leading with wide margin, he disabled the electronic transmission systems of presidential election votes results, and resorted to manual contrivance and manipulation of vote results to make Tinubu win. All in the efforts of the Buharideens of Arewa to use old and obviously mentally compromised Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of Buharideens in Aso Rock to continue to implement Buhari's vow to ensure that Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria. One of the earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed appointed Chief Justice of Nigeria by president Buhari, was for inclusion of Sharia criminal justice system in the Constitution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Menclothing: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
It’s interesting
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by adioolayi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
"''The opposition Labour Party, in particular, will go down in the history books as the first-ever distant third-place finisher in a presidential election anywhere to have bold-facedly claimed victory,'' he said."

Minister Lai is wicked cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by olamike02: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
That Obi Pandora is the loudest whereas he came distant 3rd.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by isaiahethan: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
Do they need vuvuzela to hear that.

2023 election is the less rigged election in Nigeria since 1999. Yes less rigged cos the candidates couldn't secure above million votes in their strong hold which indicated there are improvements even though INEC can do better.

Election was rigged by all the top candidates just that the highest rigger won.

SC decision is just formality, Tinubu will govern Nigeria for the next 4 years

Are you normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos) / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.