Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square (24250 Views)

I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Sarsaproko: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ok
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Web2020: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lier Mohamed is giving personal statement not a presidency.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by tomax026: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Only mindless people believe that
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by bigdammyj: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Noted.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by SmartyPants(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
magoo10:
Lai Mohammed a government official making such statement should know that it amounts sub judice because the matter is already in court.

The best way tinubu can have a legitimate government is to prove in court that he won the elections. it is the rights of the contestants to explore.

The 2023 election is different from 2015 where Jonathan accepted the results even though there were lapses , that doesn't mean Peter Obi must accept the present sham and until the courts preside he is illegitimate.

There were obvious defects in the elections but we all know that even with those defects Obi never came close to winning. and this is how you test the mettle of one who claims to mean Nigeria well:

He has gone to Court to ask for a fresh election, knowing how much that would cost the country! He knows he didn't win and he won't win against Tinubu based on the reality of Nigeria's politics. So he wants the Courts to exclude Tinubu and give him a fresh election. Nothing else matters to Obi. The country can be plunged into crisis for all he cares. As long as he gets another chance to contest an election.

Of course the Courts won't grant such requests but it's interesting to be proven right about the character of the man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by joba4luv: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Smile.....listen to set of unfortunate members of a disaster party
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Jamiubond009(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by IpobAntidote: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Peter Obi is a delusional Conman. Athiefk-wu is just desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Gajagojo: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
magoo10:
Lai Mohammed a government official making such statement should know that it amounts sub judice because the matter is already in court.

The best way tinubu can have a legitimate government is to prove in court that he won the elections. it is the rights of the contestants to explore.

The 2023 election is different from 2015 where Jonathan accepted the results even though there were lapses , that doesn't mean Peter Obi must accept the present sham and until the courts preside he is illegitimate.
Saying mandate was stolen is not subjudice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by nairalanda1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:

That's is logical buts it's unfortunate that same statement is illogical to the oppositions

As the election showed, most people wanted your party out. But the problem was, at the end, everyone was divided

You never win with a divided system, a divided party.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by nairalanda1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
SmartyPants:

There were obvious defects in the elections but we all know that even with those defects Obi never came close to winning. and this is how you test the mettle of one who claims to mean Nigeria well:

He has gone to Court to ask for a fresh election, knowing how much that would cost the country! He knows he didn't win and he won't win against Tinubu based on the reality of Nigeria's politics. So he wants the Courts to exclude Tinubu and give him a fresh election. Nothing else matters to Obi. The country can be plunged into crisis for all he cares. As long as he gets another chance to contest an election.

Of course the Courts won't grant such requests but it's interesting to be proven right about the character of the man.

Every Nigerian politician never thinks he lost.

Buhari was like Obi,Atiku even is like Obi and if Tinubu lost, he would be behaving like Obi right now too.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Naijanascam: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
oyebanji44:

grin grin grin grin grin

Baba Lai finished obi patapata without making any sound..

Abeg, Go check Nigerian history book..Na obi carry third. grin grin grin

Juvenile fulminations from non juveniles
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Well, coming from Lie Mohammed, you just know it's the opposite of whatever he says 😆😅

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
It's not in Fg place now, it's in the court already!
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Toks2008(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
fergie001:
FG To Opposition: Quit Griping Over Election You Lost Hands Down

https://www.facebook.com/100064531906658/posts/pfbid0RrPXkfktKR5Gz4YQ1U4pDC2A4CeXJ15LdWkB4EXwPSEEJUUvmSnRNtHxkzu8zfyfl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Who takes this deluded man serious?

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Espelbengz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
'The opposition's insinuation that the failure to immediately upload the result of the presidential election onto IReV affected the credibility of the election is a fraud. It is an act of blackmail and deceit by desperate individuals.

''The opposition Labour Party, in particular, will go down in the history books as the first-ever distant third-place finisher in a presidential election anywhere to have bold-facedly claimed victory,'' he said.

Allow these losers to continue wailing!
Tomorrow is May 1st..😉

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nobody listens to Liar Mohd, not even APC
oyebanji44:

grin grin grin grin grin

Baba Lai finished obi patapata without making any sound..

Abeg, Go check Nigerian history book..Na obi carry third. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by damkin24(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
They are just ranting and struggling to accept reality. Sore losers

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Gboom: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:
Tinubu won because PDP was divided into 4 factions

Now, if the court rules against Tinubu, I am ready to eat my words, with pleasure, because it is high time we should have gotten rid of APC, but as things stand now,APC did win this election fair and square.

You can call me Tinubu supporter. I am not, and never will be. But the fact is, if the votes for LP, PDP and NNPP had gone to one party, APC would have been crying, and Tinubu would have retired to go and sort himself out.

My problem with Nigerians when it comes to politics , and indeed Africans, is that when it is time to get ready for election, the opposition is divided. In 2003, all the oppostion forces should have been united against PDP, instead we had ANPP and APGA then with their own show, and AD suddenly decided that Obasanjo was godsent...

In 2011, the same thing. Buhari wrecked ANPP, Tinubu backed GEJ behind his party and his party candidate's back, and APGA was at sea....

But when you tell Nigerians this truth, they will abuse you.

Obi did well, much better than expected. But at the end of the day, he lost because he did not get enough of the states he needed.

We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu rigged the election....or we can face facts and do what Buhari did, after twelve years of lying to himself that Nigerians wanted him...form alliances, and get ready for 2027, or APC will win again, and where would we be?
Thumbs up
The youth of nowadays are not really educated when it comes to Nigeria politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by jumper524(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
magoo10:

obi a presidential aspirant making bold claim that his mandate was stolen despite the matter being in court isint a useless buffon as you want it to seem. Only obi has to prove in Court that he won not lost as the body responsible for declaring a winner already declared Asiwaju winner of the election.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by gloriana(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
Do they need vuvuzela to hear that.

2023 election is the less rigged election in Nigeria since 1999. Yes less rigged cos the candidates couldn't secure above million votes in their strong hold which indicated there are improvements even though INEC can do better.

Election was rigged by all the top candidates just that the highest rigger won.

SC decision is just formality, Tinubu will govern Nigeria for the next 4 years
immediately I read the comment I checked the username and I was right. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by jaxxy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
On what grounds, laws and procedures?

u can't just say fair and square for the fun of it when there are obvious irregularities, questionable results data, disregard for the lawful process and many more. undecided

The only reason Nigeria isn't bolling and inflames is because Peter doused tensions by going to court and asking for peace. Nothing else.

People were ready to take to the streets and let fg and inec do their worst.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Grandmaster2022: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Including rivers ? Ndi oshi
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by IpobAntidote: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Real000:
Peter obi the legend of men
Pandora pathological liar Obi the legendary religious fanatical IPOB terrorist leader. Yeah we know that already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
You don't know the meaning of fair and square!

If you're logical one bit, you'd asked yourself why was IREV switched of for presidential election only? Why was Obi's vote in Rivers swapped for Tinubu and 11 other states?

You're using previous elections to judge when 2023 election was the only election the youths mobilized massively for a presidential candidate
nairalanda1:

Now, if the court rules against Tinubu, I am ready to eat my words, with pleasure, because it is high time we should have gotten rid of APC, but as things stand now,APC did win this election fair and square.

You can call me Tinubu supporter. I am not, and never will be. But the fact is, if the votes for LP, PDP and NNPP had gone to one party, APC would have been crying, and Tinubu would have retired to go and sort himself out.

My problem with Nigerians when it comes to politics , and indeed Africans, is that when it is time to get ready for election, the opposition is divided. In 2003, all the oppostion forces should have been united against PDP, instead we had ANPP and APGA then with their own show, and AD suddenly decided that Obasanjo was godsent...

In 2011, the same thing. Buhari wrecked ANPP, Tinubu backed GEJ behind his party and his party candidate's back, and APGA was at sea....

Obi did well, much better than expected. But at the end of the day, he lost because he did not get enough of the states he needed.

We can be lying to ourselves that Tinubu rigged the election....or we can face facts and do what Buhari did, after twelve years of lying to himself that Nigerians wanted him...form alliances, and get ready for 2027, or APC will win again, and where would we be?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Chucks13: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fair and square is understatement. Tinubu won with landslide infact he won with tsunami slide sef.

The thing hit obi and his miscreants like atomi bomb.

Teething hit Atiku like when container full loaded wth bags of cement fall on kee napep.

These two demons gang up with Emefiele to put Migerians in untold pain just to stops someone destiny.
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by highchief1: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
nairalanda1:

u r wise,na wetin I Dey tell ppl.Tinubu knew u can’t win election in Nigeria without the north.whoever was telling atiku that he can win a war with a divided house is mad.Obi was a certified loner and it wouldn’t have worked.elections all over the world are win by allignments and realignments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
See how you make a god out of Tinubu. You'd eat your words when Tinubu is removed
TechBaron:
Who is the FG?

The APC is the FG, the FG is the court, the FG is INEC..

So the court, Inec and FG are all APC!

Tinubu stood a very high chance of winning, but I would have preferred him to win the elections on a clean slate.

Saying that this was the best elections Nigeria has ever had is like adding salt to our injuries.

Finally, if you're still hoping for the courts to declare any other candidate winner and they assume office and Nigeria to get better, you're on along thing.

Tinubu would complete his 8 years and probably hand over to Shetima who would also run for 8 years.

16 years is such a long time to be wailing ans praying for a failed project.

Move on! Do something better for yourself. Start a business... Relocate abroad. Just do something good for yourself rather than waste energy on what you can't change.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by nairalanda1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
DMerciful:
You don't know the meaning of fair and square!

If you're logical one bit, you'd asked yourself why was IREV switched of for presidential election only? Why was Obi's vote in Rivers swapped for Tinubu and 11 other states?

You're using previous elections to judge when 2023 election was the only election the youths mobilized massively for a presidential candidate

We can keep on pretending Obi won, or we can face the fact that he did not get enough votes.

Also, LP was absent in most parts of the country. Esepcially in the critical Northern and most of the South west, except Lagos.

Obi lost this election, based on the evidence we have. And APC, as much as i hate to say this, won this election. Now, if the court rules against APC, I will be glad. But if they do not, so be it.

Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by Arabk25: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
omoadeleye:
That dense Peter Obi was busy lamenting all over that he won the election, overconfidence is really taking a toll on him.

Okay, you claimed to won the election, go to court to recover your mandate.

Baba dunce go court, instead of telling court how he won the election, the daft old man was busy, saying.

Tinubu is not qualified for president
Tinubu was once a drug dealer
And series of daft accusations.

And his dense followers were busy whining and lamenting over unnecessary mandate.

Oga,if you actually won the election bring proof and stop embarrassing yourself.

Time shall tell no worry yourself
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by selfdefence: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
When will lie Mohamed stop telling lies abeg
Re: FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square by DMerciful(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
What evidence you have?
nairalanda1:

We can keep on pretending Obi won, or we can face the fact that he did not get enough votes.

Also, LP was absent in most parts of the country. Esepcially in the critical Northern and most of the South west, except Lagos.

Obi lost this election, based on the evidence we have. And APC, as much as i hate to say this, won this election. Now, if the court rules against APC, I will be glad. But if they do not, so be it.

Better luck next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Die Seeking Admission Into Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna / Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' / Nyesom Wike's Thank You Tour To Ogoni People. Live On AIT. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.