Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? (9294 Views)

Shocking Benefits Of Masturbation,guys Take Note Of Number 2& 5! / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by horny4u(f): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
REALITY101:

Do you play hard to get? your handle says "horn[i]y[/i] for us"

@ topic that's for boys

Yes sweery Hot 4 u , just you o, shhhh don't tell anyone grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
Now you are sounding more like a dude undecided
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by roymary: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2011
I have been talking to this new gal and she's all smiles. I'm not expecting a NO, LOL
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 25, 2011
ask them oo!
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by 5stardude: 3:46am On Sep 25, 2011
Shhhhhh
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by annita19(f): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

annita1. OK. sweeery did he chase u becoz you waz ugly or did he chase u becoz no one wanted u? kinda. angry

No because I'm forever hot and sexy tongue

ogugua88:

Annita no dey play. Don't derail her thread. You've been warned shocked

cheesy
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Rgp92: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2011
Because we learned at school that when a girl say "no", she mean "yes"
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by adosjun(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2011
Women r natural programmed 2 say no but on d contrary they mean yes
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by asha80(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2011
women can be funny.this happened to me some years ago when i was after a chic is school.when i toasted her she said no that she was not interested.i then behaved like a 'gentleman' and left her alone only for her to see me some weeks later and said to me and i quote

'that it seems i am not a persistant guy and that you need perseverance to get what you want in life'

of course i still have not changed that attitude.i only talk or toast a lady once.rarely i do it the second time.if it does not work i go my way.i do not have time to waste.
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by dabrake(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2011
Mr, Cork:

annita1. OK. sweeery did he chase u becoz [b]you waz ugly or did he chase u becoz no one wanted u? kinda. angry [/b]
Mr, Cork:

REALITY101. you have been warned [b]and u be imprisoned!!! angry[/b]
bros, cool down nah
annita19:

No because I'm forever hot and sexy tongue

cheesy

annita[b]4[/b]19, i don hear u.
Btw, where is 190? Sexkillz has succeeded in chasing Asst. Basketmouth 190 away frm nl
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by tunnytox(m): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2011
dd
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2011
annita, if really u r d one in dat pic then u r nt prettier than my gf so shut up and drive! As for d topic, girls usually dnt knw wat they want, so its advisable to ask them a single question again and again, b4 their answers can be taken seriously!
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by noblegas2(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2011
@ Boyloaf, =))º°˚˚˚°ºHahahaº°˚˚˚°º=)) Hahahaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) u wicked ohhh!
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Sike(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2011
We Guyz Can never take NO for an answer. . . . Simply because you Ladies are best in Trickery. For instance:

If a guy touches a lady's bosoms, she'll say "DON'T"!

If he touches her Behind, she'll say "STOP"!!

If a guy now touches the two altogether, she'll say "DON'T STOP"!!!

Can you now see that this is worth trying So dont blame us.
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by 9jagosip: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2011
lol,only losers take no for an answer. if i don't mean u i wont come after u and if i eventually do,u must agree no matter how long it takes tongue
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2011
9jagosip:

lol,only losers take no for an answer. if i don't mean u i wont come after u and if i eventually do,u must agree no matter how long it takes tongue
wait till you meet a really stubborn girl. tongue
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by klift(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
cos some girlz wanna test ur ability to withstand pressure
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by dipo1: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
Its normal that a guy persist after you say no. Life is about overcoming what present itself as obstacles. For me, i will only take no if the lady is in a relationship 'that is working'. I feel its disrespectful and nuisance-like if you keep going after a babe who is happy in a relationship.
But if a lady is single, i won't take a no for an answer. In the first place, i don't go after ladies who aren't worth chasing with all my might. But there are strategies and manners of approach that will not make a girl shout at you no matter how persistent you are.

#1. Never try to touch a girls bossoms or butt while asking her out. (Do guys still do this?)

I believe I WILL get any girl I am serious about
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
Me cant take no for an answer, cos it makes me look down-graded as a Big Boy
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by dirtygamer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
There's a girl in my skool, she's alway nagging on me, so one day I decided to ask her out, she told me hell NO, I was like gosh I bleeped up, recently I told her there's d girl I'm gonna be rolling out with, She was like I'm promiscious that what about her, I told her I toht she said she can't go out with me, she said she doesn't wanna look cheap or sth. Every gf I've had or still have told me NO b4 dey actually said YES. Y say NO when u stil gonna end up with YES. I fink everyfin abt ladies is so fake
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by dirtygamer(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
There's a girl in my skool, she's alway nagging on me, so one day I decided to ask her out, she told me hell NO, I was like gosh I bleeped up, recently I told her there's d girl I'm gonna be rolling out with, She was like I'm promiscious that what about her, I told her I toht she said she can't go out with me, she said she doesn't wanna look cheap or sth. Every gf I've had or still have told me NO b4 dey actually said YES. Y say NO when u stil gonna end up with YES. I fink everyfin abt ladies is so fake
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by MMM2(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
mashnino

who is 190

and
becos d 190 i know is an old mercedes product
angry
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by r231(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
Cus woman's NO means YES or try harder grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by arsenefc: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
Ask them ooooo

Women chase me, I dont chase women

DOnt k now why they cant take NO

EVen Mr. Cork, after saying NO to him, he cant stop chasing me. Annita, please stop chasing me. I say NO
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Maximip(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
asha 80:

women can be funny.this happened to me some years ago when i was after a chic is school.when i toasted her she said no that she was not interested.i then behaved like a 'gentleman' and left her alone only for her to see me some weeks later and said to me and i quote

'that it seems i am not a persistant guy and that you need perseverance to get what you want in life'

of course i still have not changed that attitude.i only talk or toast a lady once.rarely i do it the second time.if it does not work i go my way.i do not have time to waste.

Mehn, that's my style too oh. I'll rather toast 100 girls 1 time each than toast 1 girl a 100 times.
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by sage2(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
I rarely have time for bullsh!t. When I stray into wooing a girl, she had better take her chance by availing herself of such a lifetime opportunity. Most of the girls who tried playing the shakara game with me have had a difficult time chasing me back when they realize that I don't enjoy the same luxury of time as those layabouts they are used to. I have more important and strategic territories to conquer.
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Konjour(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2011
If you REALLY want him to stop pestering you, YOU WILL.

Standing in front of him,shuffling from one foot to another,gazing at the sky or floor while looking as meek as a lamb that has just lost its mother

and mumbling "No,i have a boyfriend",or "No,i'm not interested" simply means you want to be fully convinced by him/You're a plastic Barbie.

Guys(at least most of the ones i ball with) have very ample I.Q,and they can easily figure if you're really saying NO or TRY HARDER.

BTW there are a million things and a couple more you could say or do to put him off and make him POP(P.I.S.S off PERMANENTLY).

1. You could start by showing him the cold nozzle of a Walther PPK pistol the next time he taps you up. grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
sage_:

I rarely have time for bullsh!t. When I stray into wooing a girl, she had better take her chance by availing herself of such a lifetime opportunity. Most of the girls who tried playing the shakara game with me have had a difficult time chasing me back when they realize that I don't enjoy the same luxury of time as those layabouts they are used to. I have more important and strategic territories to conquer.

Guy! you speak my language cool

Konjour:

If you REALLY want him to stop pestering you, YOU WILL.

Standing in front of him,shuffling from one foot to another,gazing at the sky or floor while looking as meek as a lamb that has just lost its mother

and mumbling "No,i have a boyfriend",or "No,i'm not interested" simply means you want to be fully convinced by him/You're a plastic Barbie.

Guys(at least most of the ones i ball with) have very ample I.Q,and they can easily figure if you're really saying NO or TRY HARDER.

BTW there are a million things and a couple more you could say or do to put him off and make him POP(P.I.S.S off PERMANENTLY).

1. You could start by showing him the cold nozzle of a Walther PPK pistol the next time he taps you up. grin grin grin

lol grin
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by jawjaw1: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
@poster
no guy expects a girl to say YES the first time. if she does thats when someone like me has a rethink.
So getting a NO is normal and is always planned for.

But as a guy it mean lets try some more. I heard girls boast that 'if he doesnt struggle to get me, then he isnt worth it' so wat more do expect from us, ehh?
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by yamunla(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
Cos we are born to be a winner!!!!!!
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2011
5stardude:

Shhhhhh

nope. tongue tongue grin
Re: Why Don't Some Guys Take No For An Answer? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ poster, most ladies say no @ first as a pretence. For me, I dont toast girls; I make them to toast me, Ask me how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed / Which Can U Do Without For A Year: Sex Or The Internet / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.