Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed (9264 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and we both loved each other so much,we were best of friends and we both enjoyed each others company. But lately for about 6months now we have been having issues.
She has a females close friend who is now like "d director of her life" .
She has always been a decent,what baffles me now is that she won't even let me know her phone password,if I ask her she will say she needs privacy.we fight alot on dis and she's always busy on WhatsApp and bbm one way or d other.infact she now has alot of male friends and we never I ask her she tells me they are just her friends.
She now nags at every little issue dat she gets me so annoyed everytim..last week she was still with my family when she came visiting and her family likes me too,yet she claims she loves me but she has totally changed..she doesn't even respect me again and when we talk about the male friends she claims shes having,she said I can't stop her from having them,and this is because her females friends have them too.
Right now am so confused about her and she doesn't even make me trust her again.I love her and I don't want to loose her but she's driving me really crazy.
What do you guys think I should do..mature advice please,how do I change her back and how do I handle her situation.am tired of everyday quarrel
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by delectablegyal(f): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
@op, have you started fvcking her?
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by RexKexMilann: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
Truth Is; You Can't Change Herundecided.

Port to The Next Available "Network".

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by ronald4lif(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
You can't change her, only she can change herself. I think she's seeing someone else, who likely spoils her more financially and she's attached to the person(s).

I'd advise you move on and stop watering stones, only way to withdraw her attention from the new lover boy(s) is to spoil her with money too, more than he does.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by bilaya(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
She is screwing someone else.Sorry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by pet4ril(f): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Stop asking her who she's chatting with and start acting as if she's not there whenever she's around you..

I believe she will not want to loose her man, then she will rearrange her brain herself

14 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by ivyT(f): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
Op i wld have gven u a good advice,but as u c me so,na ovaChop belle full dey worry me..

Wait till 2moro.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
U dating a Baby...simple! I hope U ain't a Baby too?? Ain't talking abt age though.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by dachaste(f): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2015

Start keeping imaginary female frns n ignore ha too just like d babe above suggested

Personally, d most effective way to show SOm1 how hurtful his or her deeds r is by repeating same tin in same situation

Mind u, not every tin dat u can do sha

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by olempe(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2015
I'm so sorry for ur loss son, move on.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 26, 2015
she don Change? APC babe. Transform her!
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by oselixir(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2015
You claim she has change, you should also change, drop acting as if she is your all in all, you are not married, free her alittle that will also make her feel jealous

Give her some space n stopped being jealous, if you don't you will end up loosing her my friend.

We have a nature that attracts us to what we can't get, or control. Make her jealous bro, she will regulate.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by bronzegoddess(f): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
You can't change her, only she can change herself. I think she's seeing someone else, who likely spoils her more financially and she's attached to the person(s).

I'd advise you move on and stop watering stones, only way to withdraw her attention from the new lover boy(s) is to spoil her with money too, more than he does.

I am pretty sure d "other guy" has not spent 100naira on her, I'm very sure. She's just being a woman, enjoying the attention from the "other guys". I like men who have control over their women, I mean u are the man here, teLl her to quit paying attention to these "other guys".

Her heart is probably not innit anymore.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2015
delectablegyal:

dis vi*g*n girl. But why be say na fvck fvck dey ya mouth everytym?
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2015
delectablegyal:
Are u not on d head?
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2015
OP... U are in a similar boat as I was in few weeks ago... LET ME TELL U HOW THIS WORKS
Boy meets girl
Girl likes boy cos he's exciting and fun etc
They start dating and relationship becomes routine (doin same thing over and over nd over again)
Girl gets bored nd starts wondering what life would be like with another guy (GIG effect)
Guy suddenly realizes that his gf is 'changing' and tries to NAG her back into his life by arguing, begging, groveling, stalking etc
Girl gets more irritated and asks for SPACE
Guy becomes hrtbrken....
OP, ur relationship with this girl as u know it is over if u continue bugging her or pleading with her to go back to how things were ... She has obviously entered the 'i need space' phase so respect her decision and give her an entire 'GALAXY'.... This is the only thing u can do to increase the chances of u guys ever being together again....
If u have always been nice to her nd never offended her nd the relationship fails due to a fault of hers, trust me she would miss u at some point in her life when everything goes south for her.
Walk away nd dont contact her, act like u are better off without her (i know ur thinking she's the best girl ever, but nah, there's even better) ... Let her experience other guys nd see what she lost... She may come back (plz experience other girls as well, life is short)... U may not even want her again wen she comes back (I know u would take her back tho, cos u think she's ur 'soul mate'...well she isnt! ).

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 12:31am On Dec 26, 2015
oselixir:
You claim she has change, you should also change, drop acting as if she is your all in all, you are not married, free her alittle that will also make her feel jealous

Give her some space n stopped being jealous, if you don't you will end up loosing her my friend.

We have a nature that attracts us to what we can't get, or control. Make her jealous bro, she will regulate.

Goodluck
how do u think I can do that,I have really talked and talked to her and d issue is getting complicated...her wahala is too much and she wouldn't even gimme attention again.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

I am pretty sure d "other guy" has not spent 100naira on her, I'm very sure. She's just being a woman, enjoying the attention from the "other guys". I like men who have control over their women, I mean u are the man here, teLl her to quit paying attention to these "other guys".

I told her this nite but she's saying she wants to have friends and dat I can't stop her from having friends.she has become so bold now and disrespect me...nobdoubt she loves me but she's becoming sometin else probably because of the friends she walks with now and they are convincing her
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by slap1(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2015
The end is upon you. Just prepare for life after her...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2015
pharmroyle:
OP... U are in a similar boat as I was in few weeks ago... LET ME TELL U HOW THIS WORKS
Boy meets girl
Girl likes boy cos he's exciting and fun etc
They start dating and relationship becomes routine (doin same thing over and over nd over again)
Girl gets bored nd starts wondering what life would be like with another guy (GIG effect)
Guy suddenly realizes that his gf is 'changing' and tries to NAG her back into his life by arguing, begging, groveling, stalking etc
Girl gets more irritated and asks for SPACE
Guy becomes hrtbrken....
OP, ur relationship with this girl as u know it is over if u continue bugging her or pleading with her to go back to how things were ... She has obviously entered the 'i need space' phase so respect her decision and give her an entire 'GALAXY'.... This is the only thing u can do to increase the chances of u guys ever being together again....
If u have always been nice to her nd never offended her nd the relationship fails due to a fault of hers, trust me she would miss u at some point in her life when everything goes south for her.
Walk away nd dont contact her, act like u are better off without her (i know ur thinking she's the best girl ever, but nah, there's even better) ... Let her experience other guys nd see what she lost... She may come back (plz experience other girls as well, life is short)... U may not even want her again wen she comes back (I know u would take her back tho, cos u think she's ur 'soul mate'...well she isnt! ).
we were already planning about marriage before,I even asked her dis evening maybe we can start planning our introduction and she told me dat we should wait until we are balanced..until we settle our issues,but dis issues cant settle wit her having this male friemds., she just wouldn't understand
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by bronzegoddess(f): 12:40am On Dec 26, 2015
waley007:
I told her this nite but she's saying she wants to have friends and dat I can't stop her from having friends.she has become so bold now and disrespect me...nobdoubt she loves me but she's becoming sometin else probably because of the friends she walks with now and they are convincing her
hw old is she abeg.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by waley007(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
hw old is she abeg.
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by ronald4lif(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Hmmm, thought he affirmed he's done that already but she dismissed it saying her friends and other girls keeps male friends too. sad
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by bronzegoddess(f): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm, thought he affirmed he's done that already but she dismissed it saying her friends and other girls keeps male friends too. sad
op is not a man.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2015
waley007:
we were already planning about marriage before,I even asked her dis evening maybe we can start planning our introduction and she told me dat we should wait until we are balanced..until we settle our issues,but dis issues cant settle wit her having this male friemds., she just wouldn't understand
Introduction?... Then this is not 'young love' and I believe she should be mature enough to realise how much harm this new attention she is enjoying from her male friends is doing to the relationship
U have tried to talk things over with her
U even brought up the suggestion of the introduction
U have been trying to get back to the honeymoon phase of the relationship
But i dont see 'Her' in any of these attempts to make the relationship work... She wants u to 'wait till you are balanced' but how would that balance come when the root causes of the imbalance 'her male admirers nd ur trust issues' are not sorted out...
She needs to draw the boundary between u nd her other male frnds....nd bro if that boundary is not clear enough for u, i really suggest u give this girl a little break cos its better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

this is true... when a lady starts acting too funny in a relationship when you sure you didn't hurt her, Hmmm..
op she is no longer yours

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by babs01(m): 1:08am On Dec 26, 2015
If she changed then change her
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Sharp9: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2015
If you can't change ur girl frnd, change girl frnd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by fasho01(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2015
waley007:

Right now am so confused about her and she doesn't even make me trust her again.I love her and I don't want to loose her but she's driving me really crazy.
[b]

You've said it yourself, you're crazy in love. Why not 'uncraze' yourself and see things clearly as they are?

You're not yet married and she's exhibiting such traits? Expect more of this and that her friend to become the MD/CEO of her life if you decide to continue the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by NemzySeries(m): 4:22am On Dec 26, 2015
ivyT:
Op i wld have gven u a good advice,but as u c me so,na ovaChop belle full dey worry me..

Wait till 2moro.

Hahahahahahaha.....u must b mother christmas
Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 26, 2015
Make yourself unavailable for her, women don't like always available and loving man.

If you really want her, act like you don't need her and act like you are also seeing a woman.

Thank me laterwink

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed by jemype(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2015
waley007:
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now and we both loved each other so much,we were best of friends and we both enjoyed each others company. But lately for about 6months now we have been having issues.
She has a females close friend who is now like "d director of her life" .
She has always been a decent,what baffles me now is that she won't even let me know her phone password,if I ask her she will say she needs privacy.we fight alot on dis and she's always busy on WhatsApp and bbm one way or d other.infact she now has alot of male friends and we never I ask her she tells me they are just her friends.
She now nags at every little issue dat she gets me so annoyed everytim..last week she was still with my family when she came visiting and her family likes me too,yet she claims she loves me but she has totally changed..she doesn't even respect me again and when we talk about the male friends she claims shes having,she said I can't stop her from having them,and this is because her females friends have them too.
What do you guys think I should do..mature advice please,how do I change her back and how do I handle her situation.am tired of everyday quarrel
I went through a very similar issue last month and I asked guys for advice. funny enough d advice actually worked. give her distance. dont call her again as often, dont giv her d attention u usually giv her as often and act very forlorn about everything she. is doing as though u hav made your decision about her. then pray about it underground. my brother d truth is that if she is urs she will change but if she isnt urs then that is Gods way of saying u deserve somthing better gently walk. out of the relationship unofficially but I sense a major quarrel among her and her friends later so jus make sure u leave an openear so she can explain everything later to u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex / No Topic! / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.