Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? (4076 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by freemanq(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2023
After pressure and economic issues will make you not to remember it at all

1 Like

Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Xiaohei(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
This is what I'm afraid of... Sometimes I wonder if it's necessary to have children because they're just going to spoil that special bond between their parents.

Lol! It’s normal to feel that way, but trust me kids are fun to have around the house. Also, having them creates a sense of responsibility in parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2023
They may be fun, but they take the attention of both parents and they end up not having time for each other.

The marriage starts to become boring without the kids because they'd have broken that special bond that the parents had before the kids.

Having kids it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Xiaohei:

Lol! It’s normal to feel that way, but trust me kids are fun to have around the house. Also, having them creates a sense of responsibility in parents.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 3:16pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
This is what I'm afraid of... Sometimes I wonder if it's necessary to have children because they're just going to spoil that special bond between their parents.
You evil 👿 girl.
If your parents haven’t given birth to you, I’m sure you won’t be here typing this rubbish.
Hope you are not like this in real life because you will be attracting evil to yourself.

Remember your BIL
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop giving him this type of advise, can you do it everyday as you are advising him? Sexual compatibility or not, everyday is not good at least six times a week.

again, its called SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY....some people desire/require sex 3 times a day, while others desire/require sex one time a month. so long as both of you want the same thing, its all good (even if it is 10 times a day or 1 time a yr).
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by bikefab(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2023
Any day that begins with T. Today and tomorrow
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by dandollaz: 4:35pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Children are bundle of joy my dear.They oil marriage I swear.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 01, 2023
The thing is I didn't ask my parents to give birth to me.

It was never my choice to come to this cruel world.
worried222:

You evil 👿 girl.
If your parents haven’t given birth to you, I’m sure you won’t be here typing this rubbish.
Hope you are not like this in real life because you will be attracting evil to yourself.

Remember your BIL
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 6:31pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
The thing is I didn't ask my parents to give birth to me.

It was never my choice to come to this cruel world.
Yeah, but you have a fiancé right?
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by iSense247: 6:32pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if you and your partner aint complaining then why not? its all about sexual compatibility...
It was three to four times every day when we newly got wedded but now it is three or four times a week.

2 Likes

Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2023
Yes, I do.
worried222:

Yeah, but you have a fiancé right?
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 6:37pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I do.
Pathetic!
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 01, 2023
Okay.
worried222:

Pathetic!
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 6:40pm On May 01, 2023
iSense247:
It was three to four times every day when we newly got wedded but now it is three or four times a week.
Wait you ejaculate 3 or 4 times everyday when you got married newly? 😮 I am sure that if you are a professional like a doctor or engineer or software developer or lecturer, this will definitely have an impact on your productivity.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 6:42pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay.
Just picking on you. Children are cute and lovely, they are are to be desired.
Stay safe from HIM…
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2023
iSense247:

again, this above is also very normal... the catch is to make sure that the intensity lowers at the same level as your woman desire.... have you ever asked her if she wanted/needed more?
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2023
No matter how many times you try to press my buttons, I just keep disappointing you..🤣🤣🤣
worried222:

Just picking on you. Children are cute and lovely, they are are to be desired.
Stay safe from HIM…
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by iSense247: 7:29pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, this above is also very normal... the catch is to make sure that the intensity lowers at the same level as your woman desire.... have you ever asked her if she wanted/needed more?
She wants no more no less. The need is mutual.

1 Like

Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 7:32pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
No matter how many times you try to press my buttons, I just keep disappointing you..🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, I’m impressed 👍
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by iSense247: 7:36pm On May 01, 2023
worried222:

Wait you ejaculate 3 or 4 times everyday when you got married newly? 😮 I am sure that if you are a professional like a doctor or engineer or software developer or lecturer, this will definitely have an impact on your productivity.
It was during the holiday (Dec/Jan) period.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 01, 2023
You said I should stay safe from him, who exactly were you talking about?
worried222:

Yeah, I’m impressed 👍
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 7:43pm On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
You said I should stay safe from him, who exactly were you talking about?
The bastard, he has a gun.
You should know whom I am talking about.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by worried222: 7:44pm On May 01, 2023
iSense247:
It was during the holiday (Dec/Jan) period.
Mehn… you must be really tired every day during that period.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 01, 2023
Oh! That one.. I'm in a much more safer environment now... smiley smiley smiley

Thanks for your concern.
worried222:

The bastard, he has a gun.
You should know whom I am talking about.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2023
iSense247:
She wants no more no less. The need is mutual.

then you are good to go.... but beware, many women out there will pretend that they are ok with what you are offering sexually, while deep down they arent (but dont want to hurt your ego so they keep quiet). thats why i said to OPENLY COMMUNICATE with your wife so that you find out her sexual needs/desires.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by BigName101: 8:06pm On May 01, 2023
Roon9:
If u see once a week Thank God.

Married men masturbates like mad
na to drive her comot from house go win am na.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by labelle123(f): 8:55pm On May 01, 2023
Make I dey read comments
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Roon9(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2023
BigName101:
na to drive her comot from house go win am na.

LoL! Women are terrible bro
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Xiaohei(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2023
Samantha124:
They may be fun, but they take the attention of both parents and they end up not having time for each other.

The marriage starts to become boring without the kids because they'd have broken that special bond that the parents had before the kids.

Having kids it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Children crave attention, and as parents it’s our responsibility to give it to them. What’s important is knowing when to draw the line especially if one has a kid that’s overtly demanding attention. It is also important for couples to find time for themselves to do some of the things they used to do before they became parents else marriage would become a boring. Walk together, go biking if possible, shag in the kitchen or anywhere in the house away from their children, vacation without the kids, and shag as much as possible.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 02, 2023
I like the shag in the kitchen part.. grin grin grin
Xiaohei:

Children crave attention, and as parents it’s our responsibility to give it to them. What’s important is knowing when to draw the line especially if one has a kid that’s overtly demanding attention. It is also important for couples to find time for themselves to do some of the things they used to do before they became parents else marriage would become a boring. Walk together, go biking if possible, shag in the kitchen or anywhere in the house away from their children, vacation without the kids, and shag as much as possible.
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by Xiaohei(m): 1:02am On May 02, 2023
Samantha124:
I like the shag in the kitchen part.. grin grin grin

Hahaha! Anything to keep the marital flame burning must be done. Good morning, from here!
Re: Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? by okoroemeka(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2023
Roon9:
If u see once a week Thank God.

Married men masturbates like mad
not true,unless you are not compatible with your partner,if you marry a woman that can match you kiss for kiss,suck for suck and round for round,you guys can be fvcking everyday without breaking sweat, especially newly married couples

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open / Married Couple Use Loaf Of Bread As Wedding Cake(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.