Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo (5531 Views)

Opobo: Town Where Keeping Dogs, Noise Making At Night Are Forbidden / Body Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China, Lands In Lagos Airport / Corpse Of Igwe Henry Ekwueme, Eze Ndi Igbo In China Packaged; To Be Flown To Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 1:56pm On May 02, 2023
Oghodua:
you are an illiterate and I will tell you why. Aside ijaw the rest groups in rivers state are igboid groups and Ogoni, quote me anywhereI never said Ogoni was Igbo, I was excluding all non ijoid groups in rivers state as against the population of actual Ijaws. That is the idea behind the whole talk,
Ogoni is the second single largest group in rivers state add it to the population of all Igbo groups in Rivers state and you would see ijoid groups in all their numbers would not be more than 40 percent.

Leave delta state, I know delta state like the back of my hand, you guys are in patani, bomadi, burutu, and you guys have up to 50 percent or a little more of the population of Warri south west, your population in Warri south is so small, I doubt you guys own a single ward there, it is owned majorly by itsekiris and Urhobos. In Warri north, the itsekiris are majority and your population there cannot be more than 35% of it is even up to
first, there is no igbo in rivers state...
go to Ikwere land and say they igbos then see if you will return home completely

In warri South West Ijaws are 75% because only little Itshekiri group is there...I can name the little Itshekiri Communities there..

Warri South,,, Ijaws 20%

Warri north where I come from,,, Itshekiri 50% and Ijaws 50%.....I made it like this because I want to be fair the itshekiris.

Rivers state Ijaws has 12 LGAs.
Ikwere and etche together is 4 LGAs.
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 2:03pm On May 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
even if we dash una dis ones, una still dey heavily landlocked.
Ijaws is only bayelsa state don't you dare touch an inch of opobo land
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Oghodua: 2:26pm On May 02, 2023
Tukpa8:
first, there is no igbo in rivers state...
go to Ikwere land and say they igbos then see if you will return home completely

In warri South West Ijaws are 75% because only little Itshekiri group is there...I can name the little Itshekiri Communities there..

[/b]Warri South,,, Ijaws 20%

Warri north where I come from,,, Itshekiri 50% and Ijaws 50%.....I made it like this because I want to be fair the itshekiris.

Rivers state Ijaws has 12 LGAs.
Ikwere and etche together is 4 LGAs.

If there are Igbos in Rivers state or not, that is not the bone of contention, then they are not [b]Ijaws,I was talking about the population of the entire non Ijaw group against the population of Ijaw groups in Rivers state.

Ikwerre is the largest ethnic group in Rivers state. The next is Ogoni, their combined population is about 4 million. Then you have Ogba,Ndoni, Ndoki, Omuma, Ekpeye, Obigbo Etche, etc

Now these groups are really numerous and not sparsely populated. Take an example for Etche, Etche has nineteen wards and is really numerous.

All these groups are not Ijaws and they are really numerous, local government is not a yardstick for population strength, for example even our rural lgas are not all the same population wise. You can put three patani into Orhiowmon for example yet patani is an lga, Orhiowmon is an lga.

Even in Warri south west, the Ijaws have four wards itsekiris has six, even though you guys have the headquarters, your population there cannot be more than 55 percent at a stretch

Warri south, I am not a novice with Warri politics, I would be surprised if you guys have beyond 5 percent of the population of Warri south, you can shock me by listing the wards you have presence in Warri south and listing the communities.

Warri north- this is the major enclave of the itsekiri people which they however share with the Ijaws. Ijaws presence in this local government will be at most 30 percent, 35 is a drag. If you have proof, you can list wards you guys have presence here with the names of the communities with verifiable facts

2 Likes

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 8:41pm On May 02, 2023
Oghodua:
If there are Igbos in Rivers state or not, that is not the bone of contention, then they are not Ijaws,I was talking about the population of the entire non Ijaw group against the population of Ijaw groups in Rivers state.

Ikwerre is the largest ethnic group in Rivers state. The next is Ogoni, their combined population is about 4 million. Then you have Ogba,Ndoni, Ndoki, Omuma, Ekpeye, Obigbo Etche, etc

Now these groups are really numerous and not sparsely populated. Take an example for Etche, Etche has nineteen wards and is really numerous.

All these groups are not Ijaws and they are really numerous, local government is not a yardstick for population strength, for example even our rural lgas are not all the same population wise. You can put three patani into Orhiowmon for example yet patani is an lga, Orhiowmon is an lga.

Even in Warri south west, the Ijaws have four wards itsekiris has six, even though you guys have the headquarters, your population there cannot be more than 55 percent at a stretch

Warri south, I am not a novice with Warri politics, I would be surprised if you guys have beyond 5 percent of the population of Warri south, you can shock me by listing the wards you have presence in Warri south and listing the communities.

Warri north- this is the major enclave of the itsekiri people which they however share with the Ijaws. Ijaws presence in this local government will be at most 30 percent, 35 is a drag. If you have proof, you can list wards you guys have presence here with the names of the communities with verifiable facts
you are far behind...
You are too far from nigeria evil politics..

Wards in some parts and given base on population but by nepotism, favouritism.

The itshekiris have power advantage over the warri north Ijaws for too long...
The itshekiri of warri north share wards to the warri north Ijaws.......how can they share rightfully with us when they claim we are strangers?
Normally, I don't like to talk with person like you believe in nigeria or nigeria politics and see it as way of fact.
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 8:44pm On May 02, 2023
Brek:

Ijaws is only bayelsa state don't you dare touch an inch of opobo land
Opobos are Ijaw na... only Ijaw flag you can see in Opobo palace.... there is no biafra flag in it
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 5:23am On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
Opobos are Ijaw na... only Ijaw flag you can see in Opobo palace.... there is no biafra flag in it
Who told you that Biafra flag must be in igboland to automatically be igbo? If I hold Biafra flag in Lagos is it igbo? Or in Abuja? Opobo is igboland
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by RedboneSmith(m): 5:29am On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:

Wait, do you think there is Biafra flag in the palace of the Igwe of Nnewi or the Eze of Owerri? What exactly do you think Biafra or the Biafra flag is? grin
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 6:39am On May 03, 2023
RedboneSmith:

Wait, do you think there is Biafra flag in the palace of the Igwe of Nnewi or the Eze of Owerri? What exactly do you think Biafra or the Biafra flag is? grin
when I said biafra flag, I mean igbo flag not the one ipob terrorist one
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 6:42am On May 03, 2023
Brek:

Who told you that Biafra flag must be in igboland to automatically be igbo? If I hold Biafra flag in Lagos is it igbo? Or in Abuja? Opobo is igboland
you are talking off point..or maybe you lack understanding.
Ijaw flag is in placed on the palace of Opobo and not ibo flag.

Come to Opobo and raise your igbo or biafra flag,
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 6:50am On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
you are talking off point..or maybe you lack understanding.
Ijaw flag is in placed on the palace of Opobo and not ibo flag.

Come to Opobo and raise your igbo or biafra flag,
Where is the ijaw flag in opobo land? Does ijaw even a flag? I answered your question and your saying I'm off topic?
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 6:53am On May 03, 2023
Brek:

Where is the ijaw flag in opobo land? Does ijaw even a flag? I answered your question and your saying I'm off topic?
go to Opobo land you will see it
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 7:00am On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
go to Opobo land you will see it
There's nothing like ijaw flag
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 7:28am On May 03, 2023
Brek:

There's nothing like ijaw flag
then click this... Bonny youth... Opobo originated from Bonny.
Look at Ijaw flag and Ijaw hall.

https://www./752920664808410/permalink/4516210975146008/
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 4:19pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
then click this... Bonny youth... Opobo originated from Bonny.
Look at Ijaw flag and Ijaw hall.

https://www./752920664808410/permalink/4516210975146008/

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by RedboneSmith(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
when I said biafra flag, I mean igbo flag not the one ipob terrorist one

That doesn't make your point any clearer: there is no such thing as Igbo flag. undecided
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 6:44pm On May 03, 2023
RedboneSmith:

That doesn't make your point any clearer: there is no such thing as Igbo flag. undecided
if igbo has no flag, then it is not an ethnicity na.

So igbo Nation has no flag? Wonderful.

Here is Ijaw flag

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by RedboneSmith(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:
if igbo has no flag, then it is not an ethnicity na.

So igbo Nation has no flag? Wonderful.

Here is Ijaw flag

Since when did flags become the validation for ethnic groups? Political states have flags. Ethnic groups may or may not. More often than not ethnic groups do NOT have flags.

Also, you posted four different flags. Which one is it? Which one is the pan-Ijaw flag?
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 6:49pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Brek post=122907849][/quote]
Oya come to Opobo and said this rubbish...it like you never ask your brothers what happened to them the last time they came to Opobo to make this claim...till today, they have never recovered from the beatings they received.

You can as well come take your own beating too
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:

Oya come to Opobo and said this rubbish...it like you never ask your brothers what happened to them the last time they came to Opobo to make this claim...till today, they have never recovered from the beatings they received.

You can as well come take your own beating too

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 7:11pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=Brek post=122910747][/quote]
Just come to Opobo na....we can settled this in land of Opobo not outside
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 7:20pm On May 03, 2023
RedboneSmith:

Since when did flags become the validation for ethnic groups? Political states have flags. Ethnic groups may or may not. More often than not ethnic groups do NOT have flags.

Also, you posted four different flags. Which one is it? Which one is the pan-Ijaw flag?
then igbo is gone, I'm sorry to say. Yoruba has flag...
Ijaw own a flag since 1960.

all the flags is same, just that some people want to added design to the original one, that's why you seeing it as different ones... here is the original one that was made years ago and it still the one we are using....the design ones is for Ijaw Republic Agitation coming soon.

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Brek: 8:10pm On May 03, 2023
Tukpa8:

Just come to Opobo na....we can settled this in land of Opobo not outside

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by ljawTukpa: 1:24am On May 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
i should proved to you that I speak for Ijaws?
are you normal? u well so?
If you want to know come Ijaw land.

You are very stupid for bringing this rubbish nonsensical and false thing from google as your source of fact.
anyone can write rubbish and put in google
That rubbish was put by Ijaw enemies

Ijaw population is more than igbo population....my pain was the aboki buhari postponing this month census....a cencus that we should have used to prove to the world that Ijaw is the 3rd largest tribe behind hausa and Yoruba.

I should come to Southern Bayelsa to confirm you?
If you speak for Ijaw then who are you, why are you not known by Ijaw people, l can also claim to be the mouth piece of Ijaw.

That screenshot I posted is from CIA, you can check world fact book by yourself.
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 6:55am On May 04, 2023
ljawTukpa:

If you speak for Ijaw then who are you, why are you not known by Ijaw people, l can also claim to be the mouth piece of Ijaw.

That screenshot I posted is from CIA, you can check world fact book by yourself.

I don't understand..I haven't met you before, nor have you sent me any thing before..what are you talking?
besides, is this your account or you hacked it..?

Why you ibos like hacking people's account?
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 7:06am On May 04, 2023
ljawTukpa:

Who made you speaker for Ijaw?
Prove to me you represent Ijaws opinion.

Ijaw make up only 1.8% of Nigeria's population so the entire Ijaw is around 4 million in population.

https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/nigeria/summaries
you are like animal with goat brain....which CIA came to count Ijaw and get this figure?

are you normal or just ignorant of nigeria politics?

What strategic or data does you and your cia applied to arrived at this figure conclusion?
or do you too abnormal to take CIA as Jehovah God the creator?

Because haters of Ijaws put rubbish in the internet and you fvcking believed it.

when do you say you will be coming to bayelsa to confirm me?
I am from delta, but because of you I will be coming to bayelsa to killed you for this rubbish rubbish you posted for Ijaw..
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 7:11am On May 04, 2023
ljawTukpa:

I am not from Bayelsa and I don't stay bayelsa,,,,but when are you coming?
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Christistruth02: 7:36pm On May 04, 2023
Tukpa8:
The Amanyanabo of Opobo has prohibit Igbo speaking in public places and in schools.
He said everyone must speak the Ibani dialect of Ijaw...

Smart man

Before you start hearing Opobo is No man’s Land
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 7:56am On May 05, 2023
Christistruth02:

Smart man

Before you start hearing Opobo is No man’s Land
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Oghodua: 12:55pm On May 05, 2023
Tukpa8:
you are far behind...
You are too far from nigeria evil politics..

Wards in some parts and given base on population but by nepotism, favouritism.

The itshekiris have power advantage over the warri north Ijaws for too long...
The itshekiri of warri north share wards to the warri north Ijaws.......how can they share rightfully with us when they claim we are strangers?
Normally, I don't like to talk with person like you believe in nigeria or nigeria politics and see it as way of fact.
Nigeria belongs to us all, if Warri north is up to 50% Ijaws, they won’t be the ones allocating wards for you guys, it would be an even arrangement, Warri north is at most 35 percent Ijaws and nothing more, I know it’s not even up to

1 Like

Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Tukpa8: 1:37pm On May 05, 2023
Oghodua:
Nigeria belongs to us all, if Warri north is up to 50% Ijaws, they won’t be the ones allocating wards for you guys, it would be an even arrangement, Warri north is at most 35 percent Ijaws and nothing more, I know it’s not even up to
nigeria belong to us all, so everyone get equal share.....chai..na Small pikin u still be.
Itshekiri rule the warri north LGA for 22 years since it was created without allowing the warri north Ijaws to taste it.....it was brought to an end 2013 with crisis.

Itshekiris were the ones leading the LGA from it creation, so they have advantage at that time,,but not now again.......their dominated power was broken with little crisis 2013
Re: Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo by Appletek: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2023
The Amanyanabo is preventing future crisis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was A Lesbian For 25 Years - / List Of Obas Of The Benin Empire ( 1180 -present) And History Of Benin Kingdom / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.