Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

When A Woman Say: I Love You & Will Die 4 You , Does She Really Meant It ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Say: I Love You & Will Die 4 You , Does She Really Meant It ! (1452 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / !44 Things A Girl Would Die 4 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Say: I Love You & Will Die 4 You , Does She Really Meant It ! by francisj(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2011
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife.
However, he accidentally typed the wrong email address, and without realizing it,
he sent the mail to a young widow who has just returned from her husband's funeral.
The young widow decided to check her mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.
After reading the first message she fainted.
The younger sister rushed in to the room, found his bereaved sister on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read :
To : My Loving Wife, I know u are surprised to hear from me. They have Computers here, and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones.
I've just reached and have been checked in.
I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Expecting you darling.
I can't wait to see you !!!!!!

The young girl took to her heel with enough goose pimple.

I love you and will die for you ,does girly really mean it,
Re: When A Woman Say: I Love You & Will Die 4 You , Does She Really Meant It ! by MMM2(m): 4:50am On Sep 24, 2011
smileysmiley
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On This Girl / How To Spot A Player….. / Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.