Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day (2929 Views)

Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You / Avoid Asking A Girl These 3 Questions If You Are Interested In Her / Avoid Asking A Girl These 3 Questions If You Are Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
This girl we been dating since 2 weeks now

is 2 weeks enough to let her decide to stick with me only

she claimed she loves me but it seem she is using my head and i love her

Hope she is not nursing me like a white client just to get what she wants

note i have sex with this girl in her parents house

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you wanna die young date a Nigerian girl

It better to get a dog to keep you company than to keep a Nigerian girl

17 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Ihateheadslamer: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
All of your relatives will be so disappointed at you tongue
CANDYDADDY:
If you wanna die young date a Nigerian girl

It better to get a dog to keep you company than to keep a Nigerian girl

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Sluvist(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Your answer will depend on what you understand by decent girl. May be she is not your match, that is why you didn't understand the move positively.
You can check another girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Marketgists(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments.[color=#770077][/color]
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by money121(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by BigYash: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Marketgists:
Hmmmmm i remember when i went to my grand mother's place for a meeting she told me alot by saying that a day will come when many people from far and near will just waste their time reading my comments.[color=#770077][/color]
Check my signature
Werey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by TemplarLandry: 12:40am On May 01, 2023
First of, are you decent yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Blitzking: 1:05am On May 01, 2023
manoflove22:

She wan use u turn tictoker..looks like a small girl from wetin dey worry her

10 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by SIONKPO1(m): 5:10am On May 01, 2023
Seriously most naija Ladies have lost it.
That was how I started dated one like that before you knew it she started wanted to bill me via I am sick and coded stuffs like that

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by adinoyi360: 6:31am On May 01, 2023
There are still good girls in Nigeria. Na una dy look for big Nyash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by advanceDNA: 7:09am On May 01, 2023
manoflove22:

Na just lust and scam....u go pay tire....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by blowjohn(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2023
Same for men too.

Now men look like female.

Earrings
Colored hair
Dirty boxers
Leg chains
Nose rings.

And na Dem gals dey follow pass. So how Dem want get sense?

Blame both genders.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by coputa(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Seriously most naija Ladies have lost it.
That was how I started dated one like that before you knew it she started wanted to bill me via I am sick and coded stuffs like that
If you are broke don't date a girl because you must take care of her.It is a universal law.No woman will use her money to take care of a lazy man,go and work

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by samwash(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2023
The truth is..Many Nigeria guys are not decent at all.
Like minds attract each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by tochez24(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2023
coputa:
If you are broke don't date a girl because you must take care of her.It is a universal law.No woman will use her money to take care of a lazy man,go and work

So the universal law is to take care of girl or girls simply because you're dating them

Hmm Not only people but your own mother will be totally disappointed in you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by coputa(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2023
tochez24:

So the universal law is to take care of girl or girls simply because you're dating them

Hmm Not only people but your own mother will be totally disappointed in you.

So, you will be dating a girl without adding any value to her life.Wake up and smell the coffee, you must take good care of a girl you love and not the other way round.If you don't have any source of income, remain single until you get a job. So, you will advice your sister to date a broke lazy guy waiting for a woman to take care of him.
Change your mindset if you want to be a real man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by SIONKPO1(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2023
coputa:
You just sounded nuts,does that mean that a man that is not married to a lady should provide all for her?
That's why most naija Ladies ain't married cause of their entitlement mindset

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Baronthecelebri: 10:13am On May 01, 2023
Leave that bastard
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2023
Make Una sha dey buy agbo ooo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Karlifate: 11:01am On May 01, 2023
To be candid, a lot of men are their enablers.

You'll see a gal's post on the internet demanding for a tall, rich, dark, handsome, famous, god-fearing, monogamous, caring, loving, and other what-nots: And you'll see her fellow gals cheering her up & guys/men hailing her as a queen, princess that got standards etc.

But when a guy post what he wants from a potential gf cum wife β€” virginity & peace of mind β€” You'll see the same guys/men insulting him & calling for his head. When these gals see this, they follow suit.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by tuzle(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2023
coputa:
I know it is normal to take care of a girl but there as to be a limit. U can't be asking me for things like data everyday. There are some little things u should be able to take care of by urself. And also u don't even have to ask before ur boyfriend gives u somethings.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by GeeM: 2:49pm On May 01, 2023
all of them don join hookup

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by ZINNYBANKS: 3:14pm On May 01, 2023
Honestly ion know what to say again, we keep saying it everyday but nothing is changing. Their matter keep getting worst everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Pegi23(f): 5:22pm On May 01, 2023
manoflove22:

Hope she is not nursing me like a white client just to get what she wants. I’m decent

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by dastroud(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2023
She’s sorry for not attending to you lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Make Una sha dey buy agbo ooo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
exactly bro, I don't even want to read the news of after spending thousands of naira for my girlfriend birthday my thing refused to stand properly. In other news.

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by LikeAking: 8:32pm On May 01, 2023
CRAZY WORLD..

YOU GO SOON DEY SING SMOKING BY THE WINDOW, by Bruno mars and him crew.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by GeneralPula: 8:59pm On May 01, 2023
Because decency itself is going on extinct already..

It's a new school world! Bra & panties world!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Dohoji: 9:04pm On May 01, 2023
Very hard
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Jeon(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2023
If you like be decent like Mary, they will still dump you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day by Nobody: 6:14am On May 03, 2023
lalasticlala seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women,gods Most Wonderful Creation? / Would You Marry An Ugly Man? / I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.