Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Lost Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Him! (3261 Views)

Have I Lost Him? / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Him! by Yemmyc(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2011
Hey peeps, jst felt lyk sharin ma pains wiv u. well, dat is if u dnt mind. I 've bin datin this guy 4 almost 2 yrs now,buh he kips on insisting on marriage which am nt yet ready 4,coz am stil an undergraduate nd stil av lng way 2 go in terms of education nd won't wnt marriage or relationship ish 2 disturb ma educational pursuit.Although he his a workin class guy who seems 2 b ready 2 settle down nd start a family,buh he is nt dat mch old (26). He finks am cheatin on him buh it wnt b easy 4 me 2 carry on dis way.He says i shld giv him a break till i've made up ma mind, i do fink i've lost him 4 gud: i told him i nid 2 sort ma self out,so i can let him in rather than push him away, i jst wish i knw d ryt step 2 take.
Re: I Lost Him! by 195(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost Him! by 195(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2011
XMAS BAIL OUT

Na me remain grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost Him! by Goldieluks: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: I Lost Him! by Yemmyc(f): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2011
@190, no jokes in here.
Re: I Lost Him! by iyatrustee(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2011
Just asking. How wld ur being married disturn ur educational pursuit? D only tin required here wld be understanding to delay having babies. From ur narration, d guy is 26 which means u shld be like 23 or 24 right? Guess u re still feeling like u re young and have a whole lot of time. Unless u don't love the guy enof or u want to "explore" more.
Re: I Lost Him! by 195(f): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2011
Yemmyc:

@190, no jokes in here.

embarassed embarassed
Re: I Lost Him! by slimyem: 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
hey!relationships are about compromises.
If you do not want anything to affect you education,try and make him uderstand that you'd delay baby-making until you are thru or almost thru with school.if he truly loves you,he'd respect and support you.
Remember,there are not so many great guys out there.
Re: I Lost Him! by Osama10(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2011
190_@:

XMAS BAIL OUT

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Lost Him! by slimyem: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2011
If you do not want anything to affect you education,try and make him uderstand that you'd delay baby-making until you are thru or almost thru with school.if he truly loves you,he'd respect and support you.
Remember,there are not so many great guys out there,
Re: I Lost Him! by 195(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2011
slimyem:

Remember,there are not so many great guys out there.

Neither are there any great girls out there inclusive of you  angry
Re: I Lost Him! by freecocoa(f): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2011
Girl if you don't wanna lose this guy then you have to use your head wisely,except you are under 20,don't think you are too young to get married,if he's a nice guy,I advice you talk about waiting till you are through with school before making babies if that's what you want,don't loose a good thing all in the name of education,think and act wisely.
Re: I Lost Him! by slimyem: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
190_@:

Neither are there any great girls out there inclusive of you  angry
hello??do i know you from anywhere??
Re: I Lost Him! by omega25red(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2011
190_@:

XMAS BAIL OUT

grin grin you no well at all grin

poster never sacrifice your education and future independence for anyone even if it means breaking up. Keep facing your schooling that way he can't act like you are a gold digger because you will be able to do for yourself.
Re: I Lost Him! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Op!
I hate when guys are insensitive to the plights of their significant other! He has to understand that you want to wait until you are through with school stress! My advice is for you to stick to your resolve. He is the one that needs to see reasons, NOT you! Dont go back to him for anything just yet. When he is ready, he'll come back to you. If he doesn't come back, just take it that you two were never meant to be together as man and Wife, and then count it as one of those nonentities of Life!. . . Besides, who needs an insensitive man as a husband? How and why would he bring up trust issues now? Because you cant get married now? Rubbish mentality! That means he doesnt trust you? Good he is showing you those skills now. It's men like this that'll want to have their way in the marriage, forgetting that he should consider his wife. . . As long as it is on this issue of him not trusting you enough, to think that your saying NO to his marriage request, means that you are cheating, i'd say stick to your ideology! Dont let him coerce you into an early marriage you dont want. If you two can work something out, and stick to it, like delaying the baby stuff, then go for it. But if he is adamant, and insensitive, remain unshakable! He should know better, having passed through the four walls of the university himself!. . . What an arse!
Of course, it wont be easy making a tough decision and sticking to it, but hell, this is your life and your future we are talking about! If you fail to plan it, you have planned to fail. . . All the best!

He lost You! wink[/size]
Re: I Lost Him! by Yemmyc(f): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2011
@iya trustee, i do appreciate ur contributn buh marriage ain't as easy as u fink coz ,it ab2t commitment nd dedicatn of ur tym nd everyfin pertaining 2 u, i dnt wnt 2 pursue dis 2 fins @ a time MARRIAGE ND EDUCATION, @slimyem i feel u , @190 hope u nt takin it personal , lol
Re: I Lost Him! by Wislet(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
It is in this day and age that education seems to be the all in all in life. Little wonder women get married in their 30s and men 40s. Young kids having old papa and mama as parents. Instead of parents to enjoy their children and youthfulness by still being in their 40s when their kids are in their mid to late 20s, they become too old for their children to relate with. If you have a partner that understands the importance of education, by all means get married and still go to school. You have such a young man who's serious enough to be ready for marriage at 26, when some in their 40s haven't found their feet. Marry young and you'll be happy you did.
Re: I Lost Him! by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2011
Wislet:

It is in this day and age that education seems to be the all in all in life. Little wonder women get married in their 30s and men 40s. Young kids having old papa and mama as parents. Instead of parents to enjoy their children and youthfulness by still being in their 40s when their kids are in their mid to late 20s, they become too old for their children to relate with. If you have a partner that understands the importance of education, by all means get married and still go to school. You have such a young man who's serious enough to be ready for marriage at 26, when some in their 40s haven't found their feet. Marry young and you'll be happy you did.
Where have you been?eh so you went to do your traditional marriage and you didn't tell us,na wa 2 you o.
Re: I Lost Him! by Yemmyc(f): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
@freecocoa, u ryt marriage is a gud fin buh if nd only if u ready 4 it,it takes alot 4 a marriage 2 work out u knw?, @omega fenkz bro, @sexskillz ur opinion jst hardened my heart 2wards dis ish,lovd ur contributn, yeah if he doesn't cum bck we ar neva meant 2 b 2gether, fenkz
Re: I Lost Him! by cynthiafred67(f): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2011
Wislet:

^^^ SECONED
Re: I Lost Him! by SAFO(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2011
How is it that we have all these peeps in pursuit of higher learning and they can't even string together 2 coherent sentences? This is mind boggling.

Our schools have failed us .  angry angry angry
Re: I Lost Him! by tellwisdom: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2011
Wht the fuckkk is wrong wit this ALBINO writing a newspaper letter here?? angry angry.
Re: I Lost Him! by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Nov 28, 2011
How is it that we have all these peeps in pursuit of higher learning and they can't even string together 2 coherent sentences? This is mind boggling.

Our Schools have failed us, . angry angry angry

grin grin grin Blame it on too much of peppersoup and nkwobi undecided undecided
Re: I Lost Him! by LadyT(f): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2011
sexkillz has said it all cool
Re: I Lost Him! by tellwisdom: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2011
sexkillz has said it all cool

shocked shocked You believing that dude?? I can say 3rice of that and never meant it angry angry #Use ur head mehnn!! angry
Re: I Lost Him! by Mynd44: 12:58am On Nov 28, 2011
There are plenty fishes in the river oh sorry I forgot the river has been polluted and they are all dead
Re: I Lost Him! by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2011
@OP
as i was reading your post, i was hoping to see word like:" i love him" etc but nothing like that. if anyone read this post, it seems that you are talking about a simple friend. do you even LOVE this guy, to be talking marriage? (and stalling him)
Re: I Lost Him! by tellwisdom: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2011
Bro, thats women for u. This guy had to call the relationship off, cos the gurl was costing him much than he can take as a wife embarassed embarassed.
Re: I Lost Him! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
as i was reading your post, i was hoping to see word like:" i love him" etc but nothing like that. if anyone read this post, it seems that you are talking about a simple friend. do you even LOVE this guy, to be talking marriage? (and stalling him)
Re: I Lost Him! by LadyT(f): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2011
angry @tellwisdom

I will fight you oh

cheesy
Re: I Lost Him! by tellwisdom: 2:05am On Nov 28, 2011
I think i was right anyway wink wink
Re: I Lost Him! by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2011
190_@:

XMAS BAIL OUT

lol @ 190's cunumunu sef. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Ur Celebrity Crush??? :D / Reasons Why Women Should Worship Every Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.