Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You (2519 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Why Is It Hard To Find A Decent Girl These Day / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You by Fezboy(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2022
1. Can we still be friends even though I know you have a boyfriend?

There's nothing wrong with asking this question if all you want is to be friends. Yes, it will make you appear less attractive to her, but if you just want to be friends, it shouldn't matter.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/dear-men-dont-ask-a-girl-these-questions-because-she-might-hate-you/
Re: Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You by Dawn91(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Fezboy:
1. Can we still be friends even though I know you have a boyfriend?

There's nothing wrong with asking this question if all you want is to be friends. Yes, it will make you appear less attractive to her, but if you just want to be friends, it shouldn't matter.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/dear-men-dont-ask-a-girl-these-questions-because-she-might-hate-you/
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You by jetwonder(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2022
grin you Bleep up
Re: Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You by DaInferno(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2022
jetwonder:
grin you Bleep up
big time grin
Re: Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You by Nerogaming01(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2022
Something is telling me to copy the things inside the link and post it here but I won't do it grin
Re: Dear Men, Don’t Ask A Girl These Questions Because She Might Hate You by iRepNaija1: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
OP, you're wrong. When most men ask this question, they're just biding their time until they see an opening to hopefully advance the relationship to something sexual and/or romantic. Most men do not involve themselves with women, let alone want friendship, unless they are attracted to her or she could be useful to them.

(1) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Infected Me With This / Please, Recommend Effective Abortion Pills For Me. / What Just Happened To Me Now Now Cannot Be Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.