Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu (34936 Views)

May Day: NLC Rejects 35% Pay Rise, Insists On Living Wage / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2023
I believe you Mr. President

2 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Mamijoh(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2023
May God in His infinite mercy, give more health to our President elect, to fulfill all the promises he made, in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Passionate1(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2023
From Agbado to living wage. . . Hahahaha!
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Adebayo2014(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=taylor88 post=122862612][b]A man without known siblings
A man without known parents
A man we don’t know if he’s Tinubu or Amoda
A man without known classmates
A man without a single certificate not even primary or secondary
A man who gave birth to his first daughter at the age of 10 according to their football age difference
A dollar billionaire who left office over a decade ago without any visible income
A man who’s passport and credentials says he’s from Guinea
A man that suffers gaffes and speech disorders
A man that trembles even when no one push him
A urine donor that Carries urine bag along
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal
An adult diaper ambassador
A man that has no regard for democracy
A thief who eats from the proceeds of Ageberos he planted all around the nation

Nigerians Ntorr

I want them to swear him in so that we all can suffer the you embarrassment that awaits us
h and u will see the hand of God.you will soon be disgrace when God started using Bola Ahmed Tinubu for Nigeria prosperity

2 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by eteebanky1: 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
Pls come may 29th

Pls open Lagos borders pls, atleast food items should be cheap

1 Like

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by onuman: 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
Who dash you banana, election thief?

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Caramia2020(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
Tinubu will do far better than Buhari, so I wish him well.

3 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Flier: 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
jaxxy:

remove subsidy isn't so simple cos many people will suffer and they will be hyper Inflation.
The only advice I can give the government as an economist and entrepreneur is not to increase the SALARY.NO manufacturer or supply chain is using Petro,we all use diesel and there is no subsidy on diesel
The inflation will arise from increament in wages and salary of government workers because the private sector must do the same
If the government can stop the salary increament and leave things the way it’s,there won’t be inflation if subsidy is removed
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Gabriel004: 3:01pm On May 01, 2023
[s]
taylor88:
A man without known siblings
A man who gave birth to his first daughter at the age of 10 according to their football age difference
A dollar billionaire who left office over a decade ago without any visible income
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal

Nigerians Ntorr

I want them to swear him in so that we all can suffer the embarrassment that awaits us

Shebi he will go to international communities and make a speech let’s see the doom that awaits everyone
[/s]What has your father with all these known this and that done for his society?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Kuramushe(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2023
[qHia o another animal numbo jumbouote author=taylor88 post=122862612]A man without known siblings
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal

Nigerians Ntorr

I want them to swear him in so that we all can suffer the embarrassment that awaits us

Shebi he will go to international communities and make a speech let’s see the doom that awaits everyone
[/quote]
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by damsng: 3:02pm On May 01, 2023
But God have decided to choose him over your Lords. Can you reflect on who Jesus was
taylor88:
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal

Nigerians Ntorr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by whirlout: 3:03pm On May 01, 2023
Tinubu has a chance to be great. These are perilous times and this is the perfect storm for him to make a generational transformation. Let's hope he doesn't blow it. The stage is set for him.

3 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 3:03pm On May 01, 2023
Campaign after mandate acquisition is a bad sign.
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Kuramushe(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2023
[qHia o another animal mumbo jumbo
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by fareed69(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal

Nigerians Ntorr

Continue wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by onuman: 3:06pm On May 01, 2023
Bhella5:
Oro wo lo wa Lenu eye? There's time for everything. Time to Campaign. Time for governance. Asiwaju has moved to governance Obi is still campaigning.
Asiwaju doesn't know that he is being used by the Buharideens in Aso Rock to further the use of governance instruments, including the armed forces of Nigeria, in propagating the Buharideens' Islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria.
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Kingstanding: 3:06pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal

Nigerians Ntorr

. You're Olori buruku your father that has siblings what has he achieve? Useless and nonentity. When President elect was struggling to achieve it your father was drinking ogogoro and womanize in the village. Idiot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by pikechukwu6(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2023
I'm still waiting for Buhari to pay youth allowances as promise and also the change grin grin clowns are ready to repeat history. undecided

1 Like

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by fareed69(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2023
Mayeldah:
Can a dying mandate thief pay a living wage?

Continue wailing

3 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by radomi: 3:08pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
[b]A man without known siblings
A man without a single certificate
A Corpse from Guinea
A man that suffers erectile dysfunction
A man that sleeps while walking
An incompetent Buffon that’s scared of interviews
A cocaine sniffer

Nigerians Ntorr

Shebi he will go to international communities and make a speech let’s see the doom that awaits everyone[/b]
May you suffer alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Krugisback(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2023
BLACKDICK007:
the jagaban borgu cool

the man that will rule igbos for complete 8yrs cheesy
and the sad wasted people will suffer it for 8 years , anybody can be president as long , sad waste people will suffer it, i'm happy with it
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Abemy(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
I hope this is not coming from a a Tinibu support group?

After 7 .99 years, he will disown it.
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by MilitantAtheist: 3:10pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
A Corpse from Guinea
A cocaine sniffer

LOSER

2 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Truthfulj(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
May God heal this great nation, Amen 🙏
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Believeintruth: 3:11pm On May 01, 2023
Bhella5:
Oro wo lo wa Lenu eye? There's time for everything. Time to Campaign. Time for governance. Asiwaju has moved to governance Obi is still campaigning.

Can you show us where he was still campaigning. Oga stop being dense abeg.
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by MilitantAtheist: 3:12pm On May 01, 2023
onuman:
Who dash you banana, election thief?
hopeless LOSER

1 Like

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Morphinne: 3:14pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
A cocaine sniffer
A know criminal

Nigerians Ntorr

Chinedu ndo ehn. If you’re asked who your president is during any interview, please tell them it’s Peteru Pàndora Obi since anything can still happen tomorrow; aunty Chimanpazee have already written a powerful letter to the US govt grin
Asiwaju will rule over you and your entire family and village. He will be the one ordained by God to oversee your life and make policies that you and your entire household and community dare not follow and this is what explains why he was picked as one of the most influential men on the planet earth as we speak grin
Body just dey sweet me anyhow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Lincton: 3:15pm On May 01, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect that God will use to pilot Nigeria into posterity and peaceful country.

2 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:16pm On May 01, 2023
Bhella5:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ready to make Nigeria great again

are you saying that under buhari nigeria wasnt great? how will tinubu of APC now come and turn the mediocrity created by buahir of APC into greatness?
Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by honeyB2018: 3:16pm On May 01, 2023
taylor88:
A Corpse from Guinea
A cocaine sniffer

Friend, this quite unacceptable. You mayn't agree with him, his party and policies just like many Nigerians, but for the fact that divine Providence has placed him as a Nigerian leader come May 29th, 2023, you just have to accept it like that until God or the Supreme Court says otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Frontend: 3:18pm On May 01, 2023
You people should stop comparing Tinubu with PMB
Tinubu is better than him one million times infact don't even compare anybody with PMB pls

4 Likes

Re: May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu by Tareq1105: 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
randymirrors:
May Tinubu's tenure favour me and those who wish him well ONLY. Amen.

May Tinubu era be favorable to me and my family. Favour in my career and business, completion of my house projects, change of my car, contract wins, etc in Jesus name amen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Year Video / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' / 150 Sans To Defend CJN At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.