Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k (9589 Views)

Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers / 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by Dexlomo: 7:35pm On May 01, 2023
I hope he will support the deregulation of naira when the government adopts the amount he is proposing.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by Juanmike(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2023
Benwallt:

That one counts for nothing. Pandora is number one loser as of today. He has lost his sanity after being beaten.

He is still campaigning after election
Still better than you though
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by bentenny(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2023
Dittodat:
Inflation galore. This mumu is clueless. Just print money abi and pay ?
Clown 🤡
Sowore is just looking for clueless followers like Obi zombies.
Just making useless comments that lack basis in reality.
grin grin
I always knew that even if sowore or any other person had made such statement against the FG,some how,you would still look for a way to insert Obi in your narrative!
A clear case of OBIphobia
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by masseratti: 8:12pm On May 01, 2023
patrickmuf:
You people act like it is not in this same country we see politicians and civil servants stealing billions of Naira and in some cases dollars.
and you people act like you don't know two wrongs don't make a right, because politicians are stealing money, does not means there should be perpetual increases of salaries without any meaningful production output, that will only led to inflation zif the politicians are stealing, why are we paying the Police, ICPC, Efcc to catch them and prosecute them, for your information civil servants, military and political office holders are less than 2 million in a country of over 140 million, yet they all consume over 70% of the national budget, not only that, they are the least productive in the national economy, am talking from the President to the grade 1 civil servant or the least non commission officer in any arm of military or the police. Yet we at the other side of the spectrum of the economy doing our own business, have no one to increase salary for us buy same food as people eating the lion share of the budget, pay same rent, buy same house pay same bills, once salary is increased by any % am also selling my goods nd services by same % of increment, plus increasing my house rent by same rate, shikena... What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by masseratti: 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
Bestwayltd:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.
oga all the time you are using to disturb us for this you can actually use it to be doing this your business and making more money... Do we know people are making money from Amazon.. Yes alot of us know, stop derailing threads with all this and do the work if truly you are making money from it, you won't even have time to post this at all.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by COMPAQ(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2023
NwekeUG:
As Nigeria joins the rest of the world to mark International Workers' Day today May 1, a former Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has asked the Federal government to pay workers between N100, 000 to N250, 000 as monthly remuneration, IGBERETV reports.

Omoyele made the appeal on his Facebook page. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/pfbid02GJoWHMkEpYL3ZDmTeHwapu1ZY3TChTABjKnneTt99qTQZfZoCKZDPSB1VQfuK3PZl/?app=fbl

The minimum wage in Nigeria is currently N30,000.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444027/workers-day-pay-nigerian-workers-n100k-n250k-sowore-tells-fg/

I totally agree with this, but my other arguement is that the Federal and state government need to reduce the number of people on their payroll by about 30%. There are too many unproductive civil servants doing barely nothing.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by tfelicityk(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2023
May God continue to shower His Mercy, Grace and Favour upon every nairalander.
Happy Workers Day
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by stallionng: 8:53pm On May 01, 2023
Sowore,if you become the president,is that what you will do? Peter Obi is intelligently talking of increasing productions,which is the ideal economic solutions.
If you increase the money without increasing productions,the end will be worst than the present governance.a cup of garri will become #1500,rice #2000 under Sowore abi?? abeg o0

1 Like

Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by johnbuck81(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

How much tax you dey pay?
I pay my tax according to my earnings every month.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by soil4soil(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2023
NwekeUG:
As Nigeria joins the rest of the world to mark International Workers' Day today May 1, a former Presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore, has asked the Federal government to pay workers between N100, 000 to N250, 000 as monthly remuneration, IGBERETV reports.

Omoyele made the appeal on his Facebook page. He wrote;

How much are you paying your staff working for you at Sahara Reporter organization

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/pfbid02GJoWHMkEpYL3ZDmTeHwapu1ZY3TChTABjKnneTt99qTQZfZoCKZDPSB1VQfuK3PZl/?app=fbl

The minimum wage in Nigeria is currently N30,000.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444027/workers-day-pay-nigerian-workers-n100k-n250k-sowore-tells-fg/
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by Fearyourcreator: 10:25pm On May 01, 2023
johnbuck81:
I pay my tax according to my earnings every month.
E no get percentage... Tax wey no reach 10% wey you go dey crave for wetin those paying above 30% dey enjoy.. Ole buruku... Okanyinonibale
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2023
Ajay7411:
This guy talks too much sad
But he made a good statement, why condemning him?
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by FireUpNow(m): 6:16am On May 02, 2023
Workers need to be paid well but I don't see how this could be possible. Don't forget what prices of goods and services,transport, house rent and co will be like when workers are being paid such a living wage.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by Spyrobenz: 7:33am On May 02, 2023
Woww
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2023
thesicilian:
This Sowore guy doesn't talk and act like a presidential material
How does he talk?
Is what he said not true?
Can't the FG pay up to that if not for selfishness and wivkedness?
Nawa for you o
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2023
masseratti:
oga all the time you are using to disturb us for this you can actually use it to be doing this your business and making more money... Do we know people are making money from Amazon.. Yes alot of us know, stop derailing threads with all this and do the work of truly you are making money from it, you won't even have time to post this at all.
Do they even beg people to come and make money?
Where there is money, people don't tell you about it unless very close pals.
These ones are just looking for people that will register and they get commission from what the person paid, that's why they are always hawking it like Gala.
He will not make shishi if he does not get people to register grin grin
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by Nobody: 8:32am On May 02, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
But he made a good statement, why condemning him?
Ever considered what inflation means? If every Nigerian starts earning a million naira, do you think it'll be worth a million naira?

There are better ways to improve the life of workers without further dragging the economy down.
Re: Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2023
So true...
At least minimum wage supposed be within that range...

But they are arguing on 18 to 30k which can't even feed their dog at home a day...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phrank Shaibu: Tinubu Set To Foist Propaganda As State Policy / Nigeria Air: Keyamo Faults Nigeria, Ethiopian Airline Deal / Don’t Sentence Me To Life, Abdulmutallab Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.