Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate (582 Views)

I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Odebayo4010(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2023
Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate (A Case Study Of Yul Edochie) Married Another Woman Brought Him Unrecoverable Pain,if you think am lying, you too try Illiterate and see your self nasty teeth 😁😁,
Never follow your Heart,it will lead you to damnation, which is Unrecoverable

Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:
Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate (A Case Study Of Yul Edochie) Married Another Woman Brought Him Unrecoverable Pain,if you think am lying, you too try Illiterate and see your self nasty teeth 😁😁,

many successful Nigerian men have married multiple wives and are very happy in their marriage/life.... just because ONE yeye HEdiot married some unfortunate woman and his son died, doesnt make polygamy suddenly wrong. POLYGAMY IS AN AFRICAN HERITAGE/CULTURE

2 Likes

Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Nairalander248: 7:27pm On May 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:

U no see people from your tribe to do case study...

Segun Ogungbe
Taiwo Hassan
Jide Kosoko

All these people in the same industry with Yul got more than one wife

1 Like

Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Odebayo4010(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

many successful Nigerian men have married multiple wives and are very happy in their marriage/life.... just because ONE yeye HEdiot married some unfortunate woman and his son died, doesnt make polygamy suddenly wrong. POLYGAMY IS AN AFRICAN HERITAGE/CULTURE

You too should try it and see your self
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:
You too should try it and see your self

the minute i move to Nigeria, i will AUTOMATICALLY become a proud polygamist.. hands down!
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

I believe you are African, so will you thread the polygamous path in life? I ask because most guys encourage it online while they practice monogamy offline. Remember they said practice what you preach
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe you are African, so will you thread the polygamous path in life? I ask because most guys encourage it online while they practice monogamy offline. Remember they said practice what you preach

again, i dont live in Africa, but if i did, i probably would be a polygamist (legal cheating), as it is part of African culture. i wouldnt be able to go to Africa with any westernize wife, and expect her to accept such lifestyle, and would instead have to start afresh in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, i dont live in Africa, but if i did, i probably would be a polygamist (legal cheating), as it is part of African culture. i wouldnt be able to go to Africa with any westernize wife, and expect her to accept such lifestyle, and would instead have to start afresh in Africa.
Polygamy= legal cheating? Once a dowry is paid, it's not count as cheating here in Africa . You are wrong to term polygamy as legal cheating

1 Like

Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Odebayo4010(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the minute i move to Nigeria, i will AUTOMATICALLY become a proud polygamist.. hands down!

You fail to realize that be a polygamist, that means you have chess your peace of mind away
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Polygamy= legal cheating? Once a dowry is paid, it's not count as cheating here in Africa . You are wrong to term polygamy as legal cheating

definition of CHEATING: having multiple lovers hidden from your wife/GF
definition of POLYGAMY: having multiple lovers openly, all living with you under the same roof

so yes, i believe POLYGAMY is just legal cheating.
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:
You fail to realize that be a polygamist, that means you have chess your peace of mind away

yes i do know that with polygamy comes the headache of having the wahala ofmultiple women... but knowing that this is African culture and heritage, i would take it as what it takes to be A TRUE AFRICAN (like our ancestors) and just get use to it.
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by Odebayo4010(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes i do know that with polygamy comes the headache of having the wahala ofmultiple women... but knowing that this is African culture and heritage, i would take it as what it takes to be A TRUE AFRICAN (like our ancestors) and just get use to it.

When the reality set, don't come here to make unnecessary complain oh
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2023
Odebayo4010:
When the reality set, don't come here to make unnecessary complain oh

i would just get rid of the misbehaving bride and get a new one to replece her.
Re: Marry More Than One Wife Is Also An Illiterate by RightToReject(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2023
It's both amusing and irritating seeing you - that's an obvious bumpkin - that's unable to string a few sentences together, adjudged yourself literate and qualified to describe anyone else who might have a preference for polygamy over monogamy as an illiterate. Quite an irony! Your incoherence sucks!!

That said, I'm indifferent on the subject matter.

(1) (Reply)

Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor / Mohbad: The Nigerian Hypocrisy / Single For The Right Man: (Recognizing The Right Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.