Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor (577 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / When Some Girls Have Big Yansh They Think Life should be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
It is hard to make 1 million but it is very easy to spend 1 million. Some people do not know how to manage money at all because they have this I can't kill myself mentality. I remember how an uncle who has been broke his whole life got 1 million naira by chance back in the day. He squander 1 million naira on booze and oloshos. Nothing to show for, not even a car or property.

Have fun but also plan for the future

2 Likes

Re: Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by Cassandraloius: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yes bro, I get am before no be property.
Re: Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Abi1985:
It is hard to make 1 million but it is very easy to spend 1 million. Some people do not know how to manage money at all they have this I can't kill myself mentality. I remember how a uncle who has been broke his whole life got a 1 million naira by chance back in the day. He squander 1 million on booze and oloshos. Nothing to show for, not even a car or property.

Have fun but also plan for the future

Wealth is not for the weak! It takes a strong mindset to control money!

If someone doesn't have that strong mindset, money will control and demand from such person.

People see money as the Boss, forgetting its a slave. When you cannot control your slaves, they rebel against you!

Money does not like noise! Majority do the opposite.

3 Likes

Re: Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Wealth is not for the weak! It takes a strong mindset to control money!

If someone doesn't have that strong mindset, money will control and demand from such person.

People see money as the Boss, forgetting its a slave. When you cannot control your slaves, they rebel against you!

Money does not like noise! Majority do the opposite.

On point, handling money requires discipline
Re: Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by LUAN(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2023
You don't have do spend the money exorbitantly for the money to finish. No matter how you manage the money, it will just vanished
Re: Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2023
LUAN:
You don't have do spend the money exorbitantly for the money to finish. No matter how you manage the money, it will just vanished

Not true at all- poor man thinking. If the money is small or barely enough, then it will vanish quick. If the money is big, then you can manage it well. Property in prime location, doing business can help one raise money. The problem with many big men is that they spend lavishly trying to impress their friends and oppress their enemies: they go broke. Even when money comes in, they spend more than they can make. Then they go broke when things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor by ConfidentialDoc: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Don't be unequally yoked with indisciplined poor mindset women in the name of marriage.

Very important.

(1) (Reply)

How I Came To Own My Daughter's Pussy VIDEO / How Do I Build A Social Life As An Undergraduate Introvert? / Guys Rains Money On Girlfriend On Sign Out Day (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.