Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) (45532 Views)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2023
xevove2061:

Go and tell almighty america that fought in afghanistan for 20years. It took them atleast 1decade with foot on ground to find Osama. You dey here dey talk lubbish. What do you know

Hello America deployed from North America to the Middle-East and did not lose the number of soldiers Russia lost in just one year.

Moreover, Afghanistan was a guerilla warfare. Their were no uniform targets like Ukraine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:12pm On May 01, 2023
WriterNig:

@War Monitor tweeted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjxYc-fjYbM

Credit:
Same Russia that some US puppets were saying they’ve run out of weapons, I was laughing at them for being stupid
Russia have weapons that can fight 3 world power countries in combine don’t allow the western media fool you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by luckedesiri(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2023
Draslo:
Western Media has conditioned the rest of the world to hate on Russia. When was the last time you watched a Russian movie or TV show? Im100% sure you've seen faraway Korean, Chinese, Indian and South American TV novelas. Add that to Hollywood.

Many of us know almost nothing about Russia except that they're bad guys. This was conditioned by Western Media. Russians and Arabs are the bad guys in almost every Hollywood blockbuster.

They founded NATO for no other reason but because of Russia. Now that they've taken NATO to it's borders, expect anything. The pope says WW3 is already begun. If you doubt it, you're just living in a jonzing world.
.... I spent 35 secs reading this nonsense from you!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by zoghys: 8:13pm On May 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
I don't know why I love Putin.

Of course you would, you are a disturbed little boy.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Emir01: 8:14pm On May 01, 2023
goodnessme1:

You will love him because is not happening in your next door
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by luckedesiri(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2023
shadelek:
This Ukraine president is one of the most dumbest people I've ever heard of. He keeps sacrificing the lives of his country for what? US later realized she needs to thread with caution over this issue, now Ukraine is on her own
....... If u think Ukraine is on her own, then you're even dumber than your imagination think Ukraine president is...

If she's on her own, how come Russia is still struggling to win the war or is Russia no longer the world power we all know her to be? That should have conquered Ukraine in 2 weeks

Make una no deh sniff shoe maker gum una no go hear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Bigchristo: 8:14pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
so they thought they were gonna give army supplies to Ukraine leftright and center and that Russia will just cross their hands and be defeated by the western army parading as Ukrainian forces?!
they mistake Russia for Iran 😂😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by odenkirk: 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
its because u are a cruel person

2 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Litmus: 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
If na Nigeria we would not want to hear, "Nuclear-Like Missile" it will be Nuclear Bomb and we are going at once to report it to uncle Sam!

But seriously we all need to prey for the end of this war and the end of the suffering...

RIP
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
I love Russia

A terrorist would love terrorists na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by alpharoyalty: 8:15pm On May 01, 2023
I heard it was an ammunition depot that was hit.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by xevove2061: 8:16pm On May 01, 2023
SARSCoV2:

Hello America deployed from North America to the Middle-East and did not lose the number of soldiers Russia lost in just one year.

Moreover, Afghanistan was a guerilla warfare. Their were no uniform targets like Ukraine.

Rubbish talk. Guerilla ko, chimpanzee ni..

6 Likes

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2023
goodnessme1:

Because you love destruction. No concern for lives and love to see people loose what they love the most.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 8:16pm On May 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
You are a cruel Nigerian that loves oppressors and dictators. The dictatorship we experienced for decades in Nigeria has been traumatic for a lot of Nigerians which they never recovered from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by clockwisereport: 8:17pm On May 01, 2023
SARSCoV2:
Even after a year, Russia is still struggling with Ukraine.

A war that was tipped to last just 2 weeks 🤣😆

It is not a war. It is a military exercise
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2023
Russia must feel proud of themselves.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by TenQ: 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
Draslo:
Western Media has conditioned the rest of the world to hate on Russia. When was the last time you watched a Russian movie or TV show? Im100% sure you've seen faraway Korean, Chinese, Indian and South American TV novelas. Add that to Hollywood.

Many of us know almost nothing about Russia except that they're bad guys. This was conditioned by Western Media. Russians and Arabs are the bad guys in almost every Hollywood blockbuster. In the news, they only show Russia during a national military parade or when they're doing military drills. The first COVID vaccine was created in Russia but nobody wants to give them the credit. Since the Russians beat the Americans into space, they've vowed never to let the Russians win at anything again.

They founded NATO for no other reason but because of Russia. Now that they've taken NATO to it's borders, expect anything. The pope says WW3 is already begun. If you doubt it, you're just living in a jonzing world.
Individual Russians may be good people BUT they are bad neighbours.

What if I pray this prayer for you, will you truthfully respond with a big AMEN?

May all your neighbours, business partners and associates be exactly as Russia is to her neighbours!

I wait your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
xevove2061:

Go and tell almighty america that fought in afghanistan for 20years. It took them atleast 1decade with foot on ground to find Osama. You dey here dey talk lubbish. What do you know

If USA wanted to clear Afghanistan, it won't take 30 mins.

Ask Japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2023
Na so Ukraine big? I thought by now that Russia and must have reached every town and villages over there.

Füçƙ Russia though

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2023
xevove2061:

Rubbish talk. Guerilla ko, chimpanzee ni..

Now you have been boxed to the wall and have nothing to say. America did not have defined targets in Afghanistan.

Russia has the uniformed Ukraine military to target but still struggling after 365 days, despite sharing land boarders with Ukraine.

Before the war, Putin spent month building and deploying artillery’s to the boarder, only to start invasion and it was all a show of shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
clockwisereport:

It is not a war. It is a military exercise

Call it anything.

Russia is still struggling as at 01/05/2023
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Adebowale89(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
Afonjanistan:
Nigeria is next.

Yeah Southeast Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by xevove2061: 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
Switruth:
I wish Trump was the president Putin won’t try this and Trump won’t look for Putin’s trouble.

Putin wont try it because trump will not misbehave. Go and read again why russia got into ukraine in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by TenQ: 8:21pm On May 01, 2023
WriterNig:
From Nuclear-Like Missiles to Nuclear Missiles. May God help us.

We're getting there gradually. There's no way mankind would escape a nuclear war this decade. Judging by 🇺🇸 NATO's actions towards 🇷🇺 Russia.

The only way Russia can end NATO's madness is to station troops, military equipments and Nukes permanently in Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico & Venezuela. Do that and watch NATO die a natural death.
Fake title.
They hit an ammunition dump of the Ukrainians with their cruise missiles!
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 01, 2023
[ode, cry me river. /b]
WriterNig:
[b]From Nuclear-Like Missiles to Nuclear Missiles. May God help us.

We're getting there gradually. There's no way mankind would escape a nuclear war this decade. Judging by 🇺🇸 NATO's actions towards 🇷🇺 Russia.

The only way Russia can end NATO's madness is to station troops, military equipments and Nukes permanently in Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico & Venezuela. Do that and watch NATO die a natural death.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:22pm On May 01, 2023
shadelek:
This Ukone of the most dumbest people I've ever heard of. He keeps sacrificing the lives of his country for what? US later realized she needs to thread with caution over this issue, now Ukraine is on her own

Tell you group supervisor this tactic isn't working. The aggressor has to back down.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 01, 2023
You would still hear "Don't worry ukrain is winning the war"... smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by 1x2x3: 8:23pm On May 01, 2023
SARSCoV2:

30 minutes indeed!

With number of dead soldiers they have sent to heaven and forceful military drafting, they still don’t have a reason to level Ukraine in 30 minutes.

It’s a wack mikitary and the world already knows that! A country that is struggling with a nation that it shares boarders with 🫨

Mexico can never hold the US that long.

Call a spade, a spade, Russia flopped!

It has lost more soldiers than US did in Afghanistan in a short period of time

LOL so you think the war is all about Russia and Ukraine? I won't even argue further since you don't know what the tussle is all about.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2023
1x2x3:

LOL so you think the war is all about Russia and Ukraine? I won't even argue further since you don't know what the tussle is all about.

Tussle or not! As at 01/05/2023, Russia is still struggling with Ukraine with the overhyped and overrated military.

Military that mistakenly dropped a bomb in its own country 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by shegoon: 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
grin angry angry grin angry grin angry that your last statement is very funny
yolada:
ウクライナ人は、彼らが得ているもの以上のものに値します。アメリカ合衆国はロシアが北アメリカに核兵器を配備することを決して許さないと私は信じています。敵を助けようとするのをやめる

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by OloyeVIII: 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
xevove2061:

Putin wont try it because trump will not misbehave. Go and read again why russia got into ukraine in the first place.
Tell us, since you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.