Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) (45526 Views)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / US F-16 Jets Intercepts 2 Russian Nuclear Bombers Crossing Into Alaska (Photo) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by madridguy(m): 4:07am On May 02, 2023
They couldn't find Osama themselves. Some Pakistani top Army officers expose him for some $$$.

xevove2061:

Go and tell almighty america that fought in afghanistan for 20years. It took them atleast 1decade with foot on ground to find Osama. You dey here dey talk lubbish. What do you know
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Oniks001(m): 4:18am On May 02, 2023
Originalsly:

Who programs you?.... Fox... CNN ... or Voice of America?

You forgot Hollywood war movies😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by occfx: 4:32am On May 02, 2023
WriterNig:

@War Monitor tweeted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjxYc-fjYbM

Credit:

This one na soft token... US supplying Ukraine with weapons will only provoke Russia the more. However, you look at it, it will end in nuke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:57am On May 02, 2023
Oniks001:

You forgot Hollywood war movies😀
Lol

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by akilo1: 5:10am On May 02, 2023
WriterNig:
From Nuclear-Like Missiles to Nuclear Missiles. May God help us.

We're getting there gradually. There's no way mankind would escape a nuclear war this decade. Judging by 🇺🇸 NATO's actions towards 🇷🇺 Russia.

The only way Russia can end NATO's madness is to station troops, military equipments and Nukes permanently in Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico & Venezuela. Do that and watch NATO die a natural death.
kid..whatbdo you know..you think say USA nor get nuke to take to ukraine..mumu
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by blaqtom(m): 5:15am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:
Western Media has conditioned the rest of the world to hate on Russia. When was the last time you watched a Russian movie or TV show? Im100% sure you've seen faraway Korean, Chinese, Indian and South American TV novelas. Add that to Hollywood.

Many of us know almost nothing about Russia except that they're bad guys. This was conditioned by Western Media. Russians and Arabs are the bad guys in almost every Hollywood blockbuster. In the news, they only show Russia during a national military parade or when they're doing military drills. The first COVID vaccine was created in Russia but nobody wants to give them the credit. Since the Russians beat the Americans into space, they've vowed never to let the Russians win at anything again. America shares a border with Russia but will rather take the long route across the Atlantic, through Europe to fight them. Explain that logic. This same USSR were on their side during both world wars o. USSR was part of the Allies in WW1. They were neutral in WW2 until Germany attacked them.

They founded NATO for no other reason but because of Russia. Now that they've taken NATO to it's borders, expect anything. The pope says WW3 is already begun. If you doubt it, you're just living in a jonzing world.

Defend them bro but I can assure you the westerners or nato countries are more welcoming to your race than the ones u defending..

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by skywalker240(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2023
SARSCoV2:
Even after a year, Russia is still struggling with Ukraine.

A war that was tipped to last just 2 weeks 🤣😆
By now your instincts should tell you that the West and NATO have been seriously backing Ukraine with supplies, this is a war between the US/UK/NATO vs Russia

Ukraine is just a battle ground

Ukraine is a small fry, do you know some people from the West enlisted for the Ukraine army?

Don't underestimate the Russians, if not for the heavy support and unrelentless efforts from the West, you won't be hearing about Ukraine.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by AbarisFather(m): 5:33am On May 02, 2023
Natbrowny:
All Scams.. So with all dis bombs dis past year. Humans still dey for those countries.

na real scam. It baffles me when I see/saw them on the news hosting and playing sports competition despite the everyday bombardment.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by R2bees2: 5:41am On May 02, 2023
Bonapart:
Fake war
I'm interested in this angle, you mind telling us why you think so?
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Caseless: 5:55am On May 02, 2023
Krublog:
I will love to watch world war 111 from Africa.
be careful what you wish for. War is bad,regardless where it's taking place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Caseless: 5:56am On May 02, 2023
R2bees2:
I'm interested in this angle, you mind telling us why you think so?
he has nothing to say.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by tete7000(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:

I do and it is just wrong to force an ideology any anyone. Africa is f***ed because of that.
The issue is that the ideologies oppose each other and automatically the countries that adopt them find themselves automatically at war.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Caseless: 6:05am On May 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Lol
Russia has its targets. If the war is about hitting everywhere indiscriminately, and no need of civilian consideration, kyiv could easily fall. Besides, is fighting the whole of Europe and the USA, not only Ukraine. That's the only thing keeping Ukraine.

They should not have listened to the west to accept to go to war with Russia. Zelensky had the chance to end the war before it started. He listened to the west and here we are.

Didn't all of you say the USA and its allies would defeat Russia and cripple its economy via sanctions? Has Russia not rubbished their sanctions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2023
lexylaw40:
I love Russia

Me too
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by WithFact: 6:07am On May 02, 2023
Shame on that useless Ukraine president who is trading his entire citizens life and country destruction for on-line praises and hailing. He is the most useless president all-over the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:24am On May 02, 2023
Jokerman:

If USA wanted to clear Afghanistan, it won't take 30 mins.

Ask Japan

What's is difference to what he said. USA nuked Japan. If Russia did the same thing, this fight would have been over already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2023
SARSCoV2:

Now you have been boxed to the wall and have nothing to say. America did not have defined targets in Afghanistan.

Russia has the uniformed Ukraine military to target but still struggling after 365 days, despite sharing land boarders with Ukraine.

Before the war, Putin spent month building and deploying artillery’s to the boarder, only to start invasion and it was all a show of shame.

Shut up your dirty mouth if you couldn't analyse facts and be objective.
USA fought ragtag Talibans for decade alongside locals who helped them. Talibans didn't have help from any nation. Russia is fighting not only Ukraine but also USA, UK, Europe and NATO combined together. Sometimes, USA and UK provide intelligent reports for Ukraine to know where to target Russia and inflict maximum damage. I guess you didn't factor all those into the rubbish you're vomiting.
Did you even how much individual developed nation has spent on Russia/Ukraine war supporting Ukraine? Something that is already taking tolls on them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Ekemak: 6:43am On May 02, 2023
When will Afrikkaa liberate? sad cool[url
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by maasoap(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2023
SARSCoV2:

You know nothing by The United States Armed Forces!

Russia is not even close!

And what happened to the Russian Ruble after adopting Yuan? IT SLUMPED

The earlier BRICS starts accepting that the USA is God’s own country, the better for them. The USD ain’t losing dominance and will never do.

It’s not the first time a war has been waged against the USD, it became stronger

This says everything about you, you are asslicking. God's own country even when about 80% of their citizens have discovered and declared that nothing like God exists anywhere! grin grin grin Wake up from your delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by 2blessed01(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2023
yolada:
ウクライナ人は、彼らが得ているもの以上のものに値します。アメリカ合衆国はロシアが北アメリカに核兵器を配備することを決して許さないと私は信じています。敵を助けようとするのをやめる
Ukrainians deserve more than what they get. I believe the United States will never allow Russia to deploy nuclear weapons in North America. stop trying to help the enemy
let me epp some people out😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 02, 2023
BackFromBalablu:
Sometimes i see all this and i ask : "To what extent?" undecided

Russia should calm down, they've proven to Ukraine what they want to prove it's okay cry

I don't thin you know anything about this war. Google or Twitter will help you.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by skywalker240(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2023
maasoap:

This says everything about you, you are asslicking. God's own country even when about 80% of their citizens have discovered and declared that nothing like God exists anywhere! grin grin grin Wake up from your delusion
Calling that gay and atheist slum, God's Own Country is a heavy blasphemy to the name of the Almighty.

Some people will just never learn that these westerners are the main problem of this 21st century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by BackFromBalablu: 7:13am On May 02, 2023
atmy1:

I don't thin you know anything about this war. Google or Twitter will help you.
Wo me i dnt want to knw anything abt the war angry
WAR IS WAR! I dnt want to knw who's at fault and the ones throwing blow or worse to say nuclear missiles, they should end it. They killing people too cry . Wasting peoples life, life wey dem no fit create cry
Dont knw why whenever elephants are fighting the grasses and ants always tend to be the ones receiving the biggest blows make dem stop abeg there's nothing fun about war.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by rolams(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2023
WriterNig:

We're getting there gradually. There's no way mankind would escape a nuclear war this decade. Judging by 🇺🇸 NATO's actions towards 🇷🇺 Russia.

The only way Russia can end NATO's madness is to station troops, military equipments and Nukes permanently in Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico & Venezuela. Do that and watch NATO die a natural death.

Will those countries open their eyes and allow Russia to station such destructive weapon close to their country? The risk no be here ooo!
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Aboki99(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2023
SARSCoV2:

You must be one of those teenagers who are too naive to know.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:50am On May 02, 2023
SARSCoV2:

NATO is fighting Russia inside Ukraine.
Do you understand ?
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 7:57am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:
Western Media has conditioned the rest of the world to hate on Russia. When was the last time you watched a Russian movie or TV show? Im100% sure you've seen faraway Korean, Chinese, Indian and South American TV novelas. Add that to Hollywood.

Many of us know almost nothing about Russia except that they're bad guys. This was conditioned by Western Media. Russians and Arabs are the bad guys in almost every Hollywood blockbuster. In the news, they only show Russia during a national military parade or when they're doing military drills. The first COVID vaccine was created in Russia but nobody wants to give them the credit. Since the Russians beat the Americans into space, they've vowed never to let the Russians win at anything again. America shares a border with Russia but will rather take the long route across the Atlantic, through Europe to fight them. Explain that logic. This same USSR were on their side during both world wars o. USSR was part of the Allies in WW1. They were neutral in WW2 until Germany attacked them.

They founded NATO for no other reason but because of Russia. Now that they've taken NATO to it's borders, expect anything. The pope says WW3 is already begun. If you doubt it, you're just living in a jonzing world.
God will bless you immersely this month beyond measures ,you will see no evil , your going out and coming in shall be a blessing you just said how it is ,usa had to create a cult like group to engage Russia in rift ,

1 Like

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2023
TenQ:

It is difficult saying AMEN to my prayer for you! Why?

But Belarus has a president who is Putin Puppet.

Norway, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia are all afraid of Russia. Why!?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia

Norway , Sweden , Poland , Ukraine, Georgia are all USA puppets. But the western media will refer to them as allies while Belarus and other countries that are allies with Russia will be regarded as Russia’s puppet . From your analysis I can see your brainwashed with western media try to Balance your news from Eastern media that’s when you’ll see the light.
All Small counties That are allies to Russia are scared of USA it’s vice Versa .
I can’t say Amen to a senseless prayer you can’t gaslight me if I do it means you’ve won . I’ve gone past that level .
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Krublog(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2023
Caseless:
be careful what you wish for. War is bad,regardless where it's taking place.

Yeah, war is bad.
But what they seem to hide from you are its benefits.

War brings about social reorder, rapid advancement and a chance at greater development.

Besides, those guys spend billions in foreign currencies to distabilize Africa. Let them destroy themselves by themselves.

War is War and war is raw grin
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by Passpands: 8:10am On May 02, 2023
skywalker240:

Calling that gay and atheist slum, God's Own Country is a heavy blasphemyt to the name of the Almighty.

Some people will just never learn that these westerners are the main problem of this 21st century

I asked one fool a while ago on this forum why he thinks USA is God’s own country: a country propagating lgbt. The fool couldn’t reply and just started listing Nigeria’s problem for me, it was then I realized most of these western-asslickers don’t have a brain. Hollywood has brainwashed a lot of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2023
WriterNig:

Thats not gonna happen, those are southern America, they dare not try it.
Re: Russian Nuclear-Like Missile Hits Ukraine (Video) by TenQ: 8:24am On May 02, 2023
anonymous1759:

Norway , Sweden , Poland , Ukraine, Georgia are all USA puppets. But the western media will refer to them as allies while Belarus and other countries that are allies with Russia will be regarded as Russia’s puppet . From your analysis I can see your brainwashed with western media try to Balance your news from Eastern media that’s when you’ll see the light.
All Small counties That are allies to Russia are scared of USA it’s vice Versa .
I can’t say Amen to a senseless prayer you can’t gaslight me if I do it means you’ve won . I’ve gone past that level .
Why would ALL these countries choose rather to become puppets of USA rather than of Russia? Russia is 50 times closer to them than USA now?

FYI:
I support free independent nations and I detest any nation under any guise to invade another nation.

Why are Russia's neighbors afraid of Russia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.