Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation (2180 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ChildOfDoom: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
So I got paid yesterday, it's almost all gone today.

Even when I try to stop one addiction, the other consumes me.

Seems difficult to stop all

One leads to the other, I noticed

When I masturbate hard, I get dehydrated and take lots of junk and pepsi (at times two or three a day)

I then long for sex. Currently had sex with four girls in two different brothels within two days. One of the rounds was during office hours today (imagine)

Then when broke, I think of betting to 'recover'

My body seems wired for evil sad

It's the only thing that thrills me

Over 84k gotten yesterday. paid betting debt of 30k. Food and Olosho took some

Left with 27k for the next 30 days. Had to give it to a colleague to help me hold and give me little by little

I don't trust myself

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
The only tin that can make you stop all this bad habits is weed... Try and take one or two wrap a day...

2 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
The only tin that can make you stop all this bad habits is weed... Try and take one or two wrap a day...

U wan compound his problems and add another addiction for him...

18 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by jackmrandy: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

When I masturbate hard, I get dehydrated and take lots of junk and pepsi (at times two or three a day)

I then long for sex. Currently had sex with four girls in two different brothels within two days. One of the rounds was during office hours today (imagine)

Left with 27k for the next 30 days. Had to give it to a colleague to help me hold and give me little by little

I don't trust myself

No man in his right senses do this. But i can sense you want attention with this post. from now henceforth, any post like this needs evidence before we can be giving out advice. some of you will just sit down and be making post that are not happening or have not happened because of idleness.

To give advice now is not free of charge, since nairaland don't want to be paying for likes and share

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ChildOfDoom: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
hmm I doubt if one addiction can prevent an old one

When I was addicted to Bet, I tried constant sexchat and masturbation to take my mind off bet, I ended up doing both

Then I tried real sex to end the first two, I ended up doing all three addictions.

I just lack moderation in any thing I do

6 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Calenikan(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:

Evidence of what the OP is trying to say

1 Like

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Dexy4yah(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
You are indeed a child of doom grin

4 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Rickmann: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

I don't trust myself

Damn, you are so finished, man.

4 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by efembaba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
God will heal you bro. Have you given your life to Christ? Get a good church and approach the pastor for help. You can also start watching sermons along that line on YouTube etc.

2 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by drealcivilceno(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

I don't trust myself

You are doomed!

1 Like

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Lance008(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bros can we see ur pics
This one Na serious prayer u need
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by mekus15: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
You need to go for counselling. Go to a psychologist. You need serious therapy.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ChildOfDoom: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2023
mekus15:
You need to go for counselling. Go to a psychologist. You need serious therapy.
I agree. I will be needing more than one therapist

Imagine trekking to the office after receiving pay not long ago

I have to find a way to get rid of this compulsion and exuberance when I embark on anything

It only helps me at the office as colleagues praise my spending extra hours and energy on the job

Had stomach upset this morning (as always) as a result of my voraciousness (love for eating anything I see) and overdosing on pepsi. I take up to 8 tablets of diaflush every now and then to stop diarrhoea. I just hope I have not damaged any internal organs (as I encounter pains at the right side of my lower abdomen during sex romps)

Just like in the movie, 'Sex Addict', I wish there was a physical meet-up group of addicts, helping each other to change, by sharing their daily progress. My life of solitude is not helping matters

2 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by janda1: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2023
If I may ask what state are you

The power of your father and mother house are reducing your destiny

What state are you from so that I can tell you the right church to book deliverance from
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ChildOfDoom: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2023
efembaba:
God will heal you bro. Have you given your life to Christ? Get a good church and approach the pastor for help. You can also start watching sermons along that line on YouTube etc.
thanks. As for listening to sermons, I will.

But my parents have tried spiritual means to stop my betting habits, no avail. I was once taken to a spiritualist, he gave me annointing oil to bathe with and a deliverance soap. I was also taken to a priest who gave me nine days novena to undertake with morning fasting. After little days of remorse, I fall back to my lifestyle. You can't imagine the things I have sold to feed my betting addiction. Also got into troubles using people's money. No TV or generator again. Sold countless phones I purchased. I now beg random girls for raw sex in order to get maximum pleasure. Gave one BJ that messed up my wind pipe

If I make it to 40, I will do thanksgiving

3 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by tasalanoni(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
janda1:
If I may ask what state are you

The power of your father and mother house are reducing your destiny

What state are you from so that I can tell you the right church to book deliverance from
Nonsensical nonsense!!
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by drimzsmoke(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You are indeed a child of doom grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by drimzsmoke(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2023
jackmrandy:

No man in his right senses do this. But i can sense you want attention with this post. from now henceforth, any post like this needs evidence before we can be giving out advice. some of you will just sit down and be making post that are not happening or have not happened because of idleness.

To give advice now is not free of charge, since nairaland don't want to be paying for likes and share

What gives you the impression that the OP is lying
I masturbate, I play bet, "I've done drugs before" and I also sleep with commercial sex workers, the guy and I are alike in some respect, just that I'm not addicted to any!!!

6 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by drimzsmoke(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

But my parents have tried spiritual means to stop my betting habits, no avail. I was once taken to a spiritualist, he gave me annointing oil to bathe with and a deliverance soap. I was also taken to a priest who gave me nine days novena to undertake with morning fasting. After little days of remorse, I fall back to my lifestyle. You can't imagine the things I have sold to feed my betting addiction. Also got into troubles using people's money. No TV or generator again. Sold countless phones I purchased. I now beg random girls for raw sex in order to get maximum pleasure. Gave one BJ that messed up my wind pipe

Your mind is weak!!!

1 Like

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by jackmrandy: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2023
drimzsmoke:

What gives you the impression that the OP is lying
I masturbate, I play bet, "I've done drugs before" and I also sleep with commercial sex workers, the guy and I are alike in some respect, just that I'm not addicted to any!!!

things are happening oh... i hope you guys resolve these... especially the sex workers stuff and the betting because it will drain your finances. As i am now, i can't even imagine giving cash to one lady, woman say take i want to have that thing with you, nah. except the woman i am married to and of which i must have paid her bride price. Any other woman, if e no be free, make she run.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Josbreed: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2023
Wallahi I cant stop laffing. E be like say na you sin pass for this world. E remain to do yahoo. So help you God.

3 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by efembaba(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wow. May God heal you bro.
Just don't go at it alone.
There is solution for every problem.

Get a bible based church and start attending. Open up to the leadership and submit to accountability there. It is well bro.

ChildOfDoom:

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by culeca: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
You are the one stopping yourself from putting an end to all those ill acts
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by kenedyx: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
hmm I doubt if one addiction can prevent an old one

When I was addicted to Bet, I tried constant sexchat and masturbation to take my mind off bet, I ended up doing both

Then I tried real sex to end the first two, I ended up doing all three addictions.

I just lack moderation in any thing I do

Your rate of metabolism is really high, hence you have excess energy that need to be channeled out regularly. Reason why you engage in all these acts.

You can't replace a bad habit with another bad one.. makes no sense to me.

Let me tell you something that works.. gaming. Especially football gaming as in PS4. Go to game centers and play till you tire out and go to bed. Or if you have the means, buy it and keep at home and play with your homie. Even Android football games like DLS soccer can be very satisfying. Also, go on YouTube and watch videos on wide range of topics.. can be very time consuming too.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with keeping women, but avoid prostitutes. Find babes around you and develop meaningful relationships.

Then based on gambling, bro, I can categorically tell you that you have an unforgiving spirit. You must genuinely forgive alabi for every single penny you lost to them from the bottom of your heart if you must move on. Otherwise, you will never break that addiction.

Nothing wrong with being a foodie as long as your weight is in order, but why take more than one soda per day? Don't you drink water? Eat proper and healthy foods till you fill up and you won't need take other junks and Coke or whatever.

Finally, nothing you're going through is new to the human race.. and many people have overcome these and many more, so you won't be the first nor the last. It's just a question of how badly you want it.

5 Likes

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ChildOfDoom: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
drealcivilceno:

You are doomed!
hmm sort of. I now perceive the odour of the different call girls I have slept with on my body (even after bathing). Not to talk of the odour from self service

But there are still some vices I do not do. I am not into any cult, I don't steal, I am not into yahoo, I am not a drunkard or drug addict

1 Like

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ItisWell22(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
kenedyx:

Then based on gambling, bro, I can categorically tell you that you have an unforgiving spirit. You must genuinely forgive alabi for every single penny you lost to them from the bottom of your heart if you must move on. Otherwise, you will never break that addiction.

What’s this? 😩😂😁

Op, the fact you’re aware you’re not doing well, signifies there’s hope.

You can try out the ideas listed by this commenter, in his main post.

And… how about you change your name abeg? 🤔

It is well…
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by okoroemeka(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
I agree. I will be needing more than one therapist

Imagine trekking to the office after receiving pay not long ago

I have to find a way to get rid of this compulsion and exuberance when I embark on anything

It only helps me at the office as colleagues praise my spending extra hours and energy on the job

Had stomach upset this morning (as always) as a result of my voraciousness (love for eating anything I see) and overdosing on pepsi. I take up to 8 tablets of diaflush every now and then to stop diarrhoea. I just hope I have not damaged any internal organs (as I encounter pains at the right side of my lower abdomen during sex romps)

Just like in the movie, 'Sex Addict', I wish there was a physical meet-up group of addicts, helping each other to change, by sharing their daily progress. My life of solitude is not helping matters
why are you worried about what you are powerless to change,let the tide of Life carry you to any destination you like,no need fighting what is more than your power,increase your indulgence and addictions ,maybe the solution can come from the problem itself.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by WantsandMore: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Change begins with you. Can you try internment fasting 16 - 24 hours twice a week while you consume 70% proteins & 30% others foods?
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by Therock5555(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Childofdoom my niqqa

I am not gonna waste any advice on you cause you keep posting about the same thing on almost all your threads, you don't take advice either so what ever you're told, na still waste.

But Incase you're serious, you can hit me on my WhatsApp make we talk, but you're gonna pay for my time cause I guess if you pay for advice, you won't joke with it.

Ignore my post if you wanna keep wallowing in self pity.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by ChildOfDoom: 5:53am On Oct 27, 2023
kenedyx:

Your rate of metabolism is really high, hence you have excess energy that need to be channeled out regularly. Reason why you engage in all these acts.

You can't replace a bad habit with another bad one.. makes no sense to me.

Let me tell you something that works.. gaming. Especially football gaming as in PS4. Go to game centers and play till you tire out and go to bed. Or if you have the means, buy it and keep at home and play with your homie. Even Android football games like DLS soccer can be very satisfying. Also, go on YouTube and watch videos on wide range of topics.. can be very time consuming too.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with keeping women, but avoid prostitutes. Find babes around you and develop meaningful relationships.

Nothing wrong with being a foodie as long as your weight is in order, but why take more than one soda per day? Don't you drink water? Eat proper and healthy foods till you fill up and you won't need take other junks and Coke or whatever.

Finally, nothing you're going through is new to the human race.. and many people have overcome these and many more, so you won't be the first nor the last. It's just a question of how badly you want it.

wow. Loaded message. I appreciate

You are right. I have excess energy to burn daily

Not much gaming shops here. It's not an urban area. I will find out

Then when ssce was close, I teach tutorials after office hours to keep me occupied all day till I am exhausted. I then retire to bed

I will also consider reading
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by kenedyx: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
ItisWell22:

What’s this? 😩😂😁

Op, the fact you’re aware you’re not doing well, signifies there’s hope.

You can try out the ideas listed by this commenter, in his main post.

And… how about you change your name abeg? 🤔

It is well…

Aje, some people have been chasing the school fees they lost to alabi since 2005 and ended up in trenches. Better to forgive and forget.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by BlackhatMentor: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
U need Exorcism.

Contact me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Be A Ladies Man / Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice / Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.