Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC (1719 Views)

How Obidients Successfully Destroyed Tinubu's 24 Years Propaganda Machinery / Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by GeneralPula: 7:50am On May 02, 2023
emkz:
Peter Obi is a standard for mediocrity.

(1) He claimed he was only invited by the UK immigration to be told his identity was duplicated. Why did he leak a story that was apparently a routine security threat to make it seem as if APC was trying to frame him? Remeber the initial leak came from someone who had served as a commissioner under him.

(2) He blamed Lai Mohammed for going to the US to accuse him of treason. Same Obi went to USA and Canada to campaign. He is okay to travel, but Lai is not?

(3) He initially claimed the audio between himself and Oyedepo was doctored and fake. Now he is claiming the audio happened, but he never said "religious war". Same man said he would sue the media house that leaked the audio, and he hasn't. Kenneth Okonkwo was suspended for a month for confirming the audio between Obi and Oyedepo.

(4) Obi tried to pander to Christian voters and was roundly beaten for it as core Muslim states and conservative Yoruba states voted massively against him. He denies being a religious bigot.

(5) Is it not insanity that a man who performed woefully in Anambra State is now seen as the person to rescue Nigeria?

(6) Is it not disturbing that the greatest importer of consumer goods throught his Next superstores is now the one who is promising to move Nigeria from consumption to production?

(7) Is it not shameful that a person who wanted to lead Nigeria was too naive administratively to set up his own situation room to collate results that his party foolishly used social media to collate results and are relying on PDP to state that he got over a million votes in Lagos? Is it not naive for him to believe he won the election from 3rd position? Is it not insane that he accused Tinubu of not being validly elected because he did not win Abuja, whereas he did not even win majority of the votes nor did he even win two-thirds of 36 states and Abuja.

My sincere advise to Peter Obi is to be man enough and own his narrative. Buhari was called an Islamist, he never denied it, nor did he confirm it. Atiku played ethnic politics by calling on Northerners to vote for him and never denied it. Tinubu shouted that it was the turn of Yorubas and he was the arrowhead of Yorubas, and he never denied it. The other candidates demonstrated courage, which is what Peter Obi lacks and is shameless about it.
Lamba Nanu is worst than Pdp & Apc combined..

Nigerians dodged a bullet and they’re happy they did!

He’s not smart at all. Now, with him confirming the tape, many people don finally see that he’s a liar..

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2023
jumper524:
Peter Obi the dumb fool that think his smart just cos his supporters are dumb as poop.
The yeye had to push the blame to Tinubu by stylishly saying let's assume I called the Bishop.

My brother declaring a religious war as a president is more worse than grabbing power to run away with it.
Obi is a religious bigot.
But he didn't not contest on a Christian Christian ticket like the drug baron that contested with a Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by jogojogo: 8:03am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
He didn't need to hire paid spokespersons or PR agents

With just a single AriseTV interview, Peter Obi effortlessly dismantled the entire propaganda machinery of the APC.

Excerpts:

On UK Ordeal

Now I confirm the dumbness of Gregory Obi Peter

I was stopped for a routine immigration check in the UK because it appears that my identity was duplicated by someone. I was NEVER arrested. I was treated with due respect and walked through the VIP process. Everything lasted less than 20 minutes. — PETER OBI.

On Lia Mohammad

PO - I am in Onitsha and he went to Washington to announce treason against me. The amount he wasted, could have been used to build a block of 6 classrooms in his village. It is a waste.

On Lamidi Apapa

Peter Obi - I have never met the Apapa in my life. The Labour Party has no issue.

We know they have paid him to cause confusion, and since he has collected his money, we are still contemplating asking him to come back.

On Chude's arrest

Peter Obi: " Nigeria is a place where young people are thrown in jail for making comments"

On Flawed Presidential Election

Peter Obi: We went into the election with the strong faith in the law signed by Buhari. FG spent billions of Naira for the election. Buhari would’ve just appointed his successor and invested the money in other sectors of the Economy instead of this shamble.

On Doctored Voice Call With Bishop Oyedepo

Peter Obi: "Let's assume i even begged Bishop to tell his congregation to vote for me so as to save Nigeria, is it not better than telling my followers to snatch it, steal it, and run away with it.
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by jogojogo: 8:05am On May 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
He didn't need to hire paid spokespersons or PR agents

With just a single AriseTV interview, Peter Obi effortlessly dismantled the entire propaganda machinery of the APC.

Excerpts:

On UK Ordeal

Now I confirm the dumbness of Gregory Obi Peter

I was stopped for a routine immigration check in the UK because it appears that my identity was duplicated by someone. I was NEVER arrested. I was treated with due respect and walked through the VIP process. Everything lasted less than 20 minutes. — PETER OBI.

On Lia Mohammad

PO - I am in Onitsha and he went to Washington to announce treason against me. The amount he wasted, could have been used to build a block of 6 classrooms in his village. It is a waste.

On Lamidi Apapa

Peter Obi - I have never met the Apapa in my life. The Labour Party has no issue.

We know they have paid him to cause confusion, and since he has collected his money, we are still contemplating asking him to come back.

On Chude's arrest

Peter Obi: " Nigeria is a place where young people are thrown in jail for making comments"

On Flawed Presidential Election

Peter Obi: We went into the election with the strong faith in the law signed by Buhari. FG spent billions of Naira for the election. Buhari would’ve just appointed his successor and invested the money in other sectors of the Economy instead of this shamble.

On Doctored Voice Call With Bishop Oyedepo

Peter Obi: "Let's assume i even begged Bishop to tell his congregation to vote for me so as to save Nigeria, is it not better than telling my followers to snatch it, steal it, and run away with it.

Now I can confirm for absolute certainty the dumbest of the desperate Mr Gregory
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Ofunaofu: 8:11am On May 02, 2023
jogojogo:

Now I can confirm for absolute certainty the dumbest of the desperate Mr Gregory

Now, the entire world can confirm for absolute certainty that you are the dumbest in the whole wide world

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by McChords: 8:41am On May 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Weak justification..

Nnamdi Azikwe has used Christain/Christain ticket in this same Nigeria before & heaven did not fall..

Obi is just a reflection of an average Igbo which is bigotry & religion intolerance!

This is also a weak justification.

This scenario you present belongs to a time in nigerias history when the religious fault lines were tolerant. Abiola also ran a muslim/muslim ticket and heaven didn't fall. A Christian/Christian ticket now is DOA now because it won't sell in the core North.

But after 8 years of subtle islamization of nigeria by a muslim tyrant, boko haram attacks, fulani attacks etc
Our religious fault lines are no longer tolerant and deeply suspicious. Anybody with sense would recognise that except a desperate drug barron whose only inspiration to rule is emilokan. You guys try to justify the muslim/muslim ticket to defend the indefensible and promote the legitimacy of someone that's mentally and physically incapable of leading this country.
And if u say ibos are religiously intolerant, they are not the ones that are forming isis or boko haram or running a violence based religious agenda. Obi picked a muslim running mate, he could as well have picked a northern Christian, who is the intolerant one now. Its back at u.
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by McChords: 8:46am On May 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lamba Nanu is worst than Pdp & Apc combined..

Nigerians dodged a bullet and they’re happy they did!

He’s not smart at all. Now, with him confirming the tape, many people don finally see that he’s a liar..

If Nigerians dodged a bullet with Obi, if Tinubu becomes president, then Nigerians have embraced a nuclear bomb, tsunami loading.

Tinubu that is father of all liars nobody dey talk that one.
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Christistruth02: 8:46am On May 02, 2023
jumper524:
Peter Obi the dumb fool that think his smart just cos his supporters are dumb as poop.
The yeye had to push the blame to Tinubu by stylishly saying let's assume I called the Bishop.

My brother declaring a religious war as a president is more worse than grabbing power to run away with it.

Peter Obi is even a Trained Criminal

You can tell even without his being arrested in the UK

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by SenatePresdo(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2023
jumper524:

How did he Declare a religious war, from which Media channel did he Declare it?

Tinubu's private call with Mamoud Yakub should be leaked let's compare and contrast.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Chindozy: 9:06am On May 02, 2023
Saga16:
All these Obidients, do you think Obi would ever be president?

grin

Nobody knows tomorrow. So let’s wait and see what becomes of tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Nobody: 9:12am On May 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He actually admitted to the Yes daddy tape after threatening to sue the newspaper initially.

Person like you will claim to be educated. Where did he make the admission?
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Chindozy: 9:15am On May 02, 2023
Isobug:

What Religions Bigotry is more than choosing a Muslim/Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria?

They will continue to be blind to that fact starring them in their faces.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Iamgrey5(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Person like you will claim to be educated. Where did he make the admission?
Check the front page "educated person"
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Amb1045(m): 9:45am On May 02, 2023
emkz:
Peter Obi is a standard for mediocrity.

(1) He claimed he was only invited by the UK immigration to be told his identity was duplicated. Why did he leak a story that was apparently a routine security threat to make it seem as if APC was trying to frame him? Remember the initial leak came from someone who had served as a commissioner under him.

(2) He blamed Lai Mohammed for going to the US to accuse him of treason. Same Obi went to USA and Canada to campaign to people without PVCs. He is okay to travel for stupid reasons, but Lai is not?

(3) He initially claimed the audio between himself and Oyedepo was doctored and fake. Now he is insinuating the audio happened, but he never said "religious war". Same man said he would sue the media house that leaked the audio, and he hasn't. Kenneth Okonkwo was suspended for a month for confirming the audio between Obi and Oyedepo.

(4) Obi tried to pander to Christian voters and was roundly beaten for it as core Muslim states in the North and conservative Yoruba states voted massively against him. He denies being a religious bigot.

(5) Is it not insanity that a man who performed woefully in Anambra State is now seen as the person to rescue Nigeria?

(6) Is it not disturbing that the greatest importer of consumer goods through his Next superstores is now the one who is promising to move Nigeria from consumption to production? How many factories did he build as governor?

(7) Is it not shameful that a person who wanted to lead Nigeria was too naive administratively to set up his own situation room to collate election results that his party foolishly relied on INEC, used social media to collate results and are relying on PDP to state that he got over a million votes in Lagos? Is it not naive for him to believe he won the election from 3rd position? Is it not insane that he accused Tinubu of not being validly elected because he did not win Abuja, whereas he did not even win majority of the votes nor did he even win two-thirds of 36 states and Abuja.

My sincere advise to Peter Obi is to be man enough and own his narrative. Buhari was called an Islamist, he never denied it, nor did he confirm it. Atiku played ethnic politics by calling on Northerners to vote for him and never denied it. Tinubu shouted that it was the turn of Yorubas and he was the arrowhead of Yorubas, and he never denied it. The other candidates demonstrated courage, which is what Peter Obi lacks and is shameless about it.

Finally to his supporters who are champions of mediocrity. You were fixated on the Presidency and forgot there were more than 1462 elective positions in Nigeria. If the blunder of Obi had bedeviled Nigeria, how would he have run the country without control of the National Assembly and states? You people were too naive and approached the elections like amateurs. Buhari's CPC went allout in 2011 and won one state, i.e., Nasarawa and locked the entire North. By that action, he proved he was a formidable force and those who wanted power teamed up with him and gave him the additional 3 million votes that removed the PDP.

You people have not won a state, a seat to even test your abilities, but you were so convinced you could install a President. What the hell were you thinking? Is Nigeria Presidency that cheap for you to walk over?

Tinubu defeated your Obi. You can choose not to accept it, but you must respect it or slide into depression because there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
you're foaming in your mouth lol. Hatred will destroy you. Light shall prevail. When dark force fight against light all their secret will be exposed. Change your ways or your ways will change you.
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by 001Lagos: 9:46am On May 02, 2023
Peter Obi is too brilliant for APC

The man is too much
Re: Peter Obi Just Dismantled The Entire Propaganda Machinery Of The APC by Ofunaofu: 10:04am On May 02, 2023
jumper524:
why sane bigots like you who Tinubu has helped their generations by giving them greener pasture in lagos after the civil war would come here trying to delittle the man who has never really declared any religious war on anybody over your religious bigot that has messed the life of its own citicenzs, turning them to drunkards cos you hate Tinubu. Men like you are mentaly derailed in sane society.

So Tinubu became governor of lagos State immediately after the civil war

Truly, you consume what he supplies

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The secret and game behind Fuel Subsidy / Kuje Christmas To Nnamdi Kanu And To All Ipob Family. / Allison Madueke Dominican Republic Citizenship No Longer Useful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.