Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) (6920 Views)

I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) by Baronthecelebri: 7:17pm On May 02, 2023
Mumu boy
Re: The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) by logicalhumour: 7:33pm On May 02, 2023
Wait? Did I just read that you paid for what you didn't order? angry grin
Re: The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) by Haakeem(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2023
Na kids nain full nairaland this days.
Re: The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) by Edeyoung: 1:27am On May 03, 2023
kyber:
lol women do that all the time and they say it’s them making a choice

Stop giving excuse you're a man not a woman you should be more reserved and leave the childish gang of alpha male formed by the same society that turns men into women....

The girl that came out with the voice message insulting a guy for being broke, black short was seriously abused for those words

Men ahouldnt do what youre doing
Re: The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) by kyber(m): 4:57am On May 03, 2023
logicalhumour:
Wait? Did I just read that you paid for what you didn't order? angry grin

So I saw it oo
Re: The Girl I Invited Over Was A Total Disaster (picture) by kyber(m): 4:58am On May 03, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Mumu boy

Mumu comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / See how South African Female Dancer But Her Hot Bod On Display 18+photos / Analsex Has Killed Him (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.