Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life (60898 Views)

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by babybuzx(f): 9:25pm On May 03, 2023
Guys should stop this things
You send your woman off to your friends when you she is giving you too much troubles
Will you also send your woman to him for bleeping?
Elizkid:

I was attentive and kept asking. She wouldn’t spill, so I got angry and asked my friend to talk to her.

I didn’t know it’d get to this
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On May 03, 2023
logicalhumour:
Congrats to her. She had the guts to do the very thing nearly all humans pusșy away from. Mad respect to anyone who can take their own life! Overcoming that fear of the unknown isn't easy.

The reality is that even the one who loved her the most would move on and someday (very soon) start laughing with friends again. Na so life be. We just come to Eat, Grow, born pikin, and Die. We do not even know why we do this... We are useless containers.

"Only the living receive pain." grin
She was smart enough to understand that phrase in a deeper level.

In other words, you are encouraging suicided. Keep it up until it is one girl or boy from your family, perhaps your kid one day
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Brush1: 9:58pm On May 03, 2023
Writing like nothing happened. You lost your fiancee but your expression is wired.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 10:36pm On May 03, 2023
Templee333:
nothing is wrong with suicide but there's everything wrong with giving birth. Forcefully bringing another human to this miserable planet is the worst thing ever.
Exactly there is absolutely nothing wrong with suicide bcuz we were forced to come into this life and it wasn't our own free will to exist into life. So everybody has d right to take his or her own life if we can't stand it anymore

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by ShaqFu: 10:49pm On May 03, 2023
Octopusssy:

There is absolutely nothing sentimental about rejecting such a satanic tag as "useless container". His body may be a useless container, but mine isn't. I carry greatness, the Holy Spirit dwells in me, I'm a fruitful vine and world changer, so whoever wants to accept that he/she is a "useless container" is free to, but me? I reject it 70 x 7 times
oh yeah, permit me to ask thy permission just to know how fruitful that vine of yours is. 😋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 10:53pm On May 03, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
You're right bro, the pain alone and damage it will cause on the internal organs is terrible. No matter what anyone is going through its best you share your problems with people around rather than attempting suicide
Sharing or no sharing once dat person has made up his mind to commit suicide, there is no way it can be reversed again
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by trumpcoat(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2023
So sorry for your loss,if only she's knows that suicide is not a permanent rest
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Supastarwealth(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2023
Maybe she got pregnant for someone else or she has hiv while cheating on you in the relationship and she decided to end her own life due to shame
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 11:03pm On May 03, 2023
GoodIsGod:

If you had known that there is more to life than the physical, you wouldn't say this.
Nothing worths taking one's life. Life problems come and go.
It may look like it will never go but if you endure the time, you'll realize you've been wrong all the while.

LIFE IS IN PHASES.

I'm speaking from experience.

I've been through many storms and Ive come out of them eventually.
I'm going through another one as I am typing and it's certain I will overcome it also. That is life for you.

Bottom line: Every one needs to be saved by JESUS.
Spare me all these religious sermon
God knew beforehand dat humans will undergo or experience so many tribulations, afflictions and all sorts of emotional, physical and psychological agony, pain and sufferings and yet he still went ahead to create those humans in his own image and likeness.
Since he knew humans he claims he loves will experience all those terrible tins den why create Dem in d first place?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by GoodIsGod: 11:24pm On May 03, 2023
Chidolalar:

Spare me all these religious sermon
God knew beforehand dat humans will undergo or experience so many tribulations, afflictions and all sorts of emotional, physical and psychological agony, pain and sufferings and yet he still went ahead to create those humans in his own image and likeness.
Since he knew humans he claims he loves will experience all those terrible tins den why create Dem in d first place?

God exists by His nature and Rules and would not operate beyond it.
It was man who chose those physical and psychological agonies you mentioned and man got it. Why blame a God who loves man. He never meant for man to suffer.
Since He is governed by His own rules, He follows His plans and until that time, the pain and sorrow man chose will in existence.

When His planned time comes such pain and sorrow will end.

If you think you can end the pain and sorrow yourself by suicide, you are on a very long thing. There is more to life than the physical.

Give your life to Jesus.

Tomorrow might be too late
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by jimcaddy(m): 1:41am On May 04, 2023
There are a lot of insensitive souls on here. Someone is mourning the unfortunate death of a lover, yet some mumus here are asking how did she die. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, just read comment and pass rather than post rubbish. May God give you the fortitude to bear this painful loss. You should have rushed to her place last night. It could have made the difference. But she is gone, so sad.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by lendahand(m): 3:26am On May 04, 2023
logicalhumour:
Congrats to her. She had the guts to do the very thing nearly all humans pusșy away from. Mad respect to anyone who can take their own life! Overcoming that fear of the unknown isn't easy.

The reality is that even the one who loved her the most would move on and someday (very soon) start laughing with friends again. Na so life be. We just come to Eat, Grow, born pikin, and Die. We do not even know why we do this... We are useless containers.

"Only the living receive pain." grin
She was smart enough to understand that phrase in a deeper level.
in Christ, you are not a useless container...
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nwaotu10(m): 4:09am On May 04, 2023
Templee333:
Please when you want to do it let me know so that i can send you a message to some friends over there who took the same course.
It's about to go down now. grin
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Tiopii: 6:37am On May 04, 2023
Crucialgem:
Suicide is never and would never be an option whatever you are facing someone out there is facing the double if problem doesn't make you why shoild it mar you. She is going to face worse where she is going for taking a life she can't create

You don die before? if you can't offer condolence and show sympathy you shouldn't have replied. Asst. god
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2023
Sucre6:
You claim she is your girlfriend yet u weren't sensitive enough, if truly she's your girlfriend u should have noticed that from the way she spoke that something was definitely up, so u calm her down and get to know what the issue was, any small thing u don vex, u could have averted her death u know, yes I want u to really blame your self, u bleeped up.

Not even talking about my girlfriend, a friend of mine called me one day and was sounding funny, the dude told me that he's done, he's leaving this night, I didn't quite understand what he meant at first but I decided to equire more, he was withholding information, I had to call people around to go check on him, they rushed and saw the guy, laying lifeless on the tiles inside his room, he took snipper already, they force two bottle of red oil down his throat and rushed him to the hospital, thank God he was saved,

Turns out dude was owing plenty lapo and online loans, we gathered money and cleared the bill even before he is discharged from the hospital, dude is happily married now and doing very well financially, thats what friends should be all about, you should be sensitive and observant, it very important

The girl even tried that she informed him. That showed how much she trusted and relied on him. Imagine this guy hasn't even gone to her place as at the time he posted this! The person who was supposed to leave whatever he was doing at the time and rush down to her house! The girl could have even took poison at the time but his timely intervention might have saved her.
This dude didn't care at all! Just because she wouldn't tell him what the problem was on the phone!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2023
Templee333:
Sucre6 @ i'm sure nobody would have helped him repay the loan if he didn't drink the poison. Also, after the incident some people went back to ask for the money they gave him. The lesson is: when you are alive humans do everything to make your life uncomfortable, but when you want to die they do everything to bring you back to continue your miserable life. We are humans, we love to suffer.

How many people knew he was in debt?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2023
juman:
Boko haram suicides popularized suicide in the country.
All in 80s, 90s, 2000s, you hardly hear of suicide.
If you attempt suicide you are shame to your family.

Lol. No internet at the time. Suicide rate was as high then as it is now. Just that it was local, that is, if it happens in your locality, people outside your local environment wouldn't get to know.
In the late 80s, and 90s, I heard about some in my town.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2023
Crucialgem:
Suicide is never and would never be an option whatever you are facing someone out there is facing the double if problem doesn't make you why shoild it mar you. She is going to face worse where she is going for taking a life she can't create

grin grin grin You still believe in this shiit? She's gone now and not facing anything. Even the people who brought this belief to us had since moved away from it.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 7:15am On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

The girl even tried that she informed him. That showed how much she trusted and relied on him. Imagine this guy hasn't even gone to her place as at the time he posted this! The person who was supposed to leave whatever he was doing at the time and rush down to her house! The girl could have even took poison at the time but his timely intervention might have saved her.
This dude didn't care at all! Just because she wouldn't tell him what the problem was on the phone!

Thank you for seeing this without a bias, the guy is an asshole, if someone speaks with you on the phone and the person sounded off, common sense should tell you all wanst well and need to call her family or anyone around to go check on her at least

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2023
Sucre6:

The op is annoying, he even say we should say something. Nice to calm him down, so he knows that words go far in making people feel better and he couldn't do that with his girlfriend

Thank you. He didn't even know that he sounded like a hypocrite. All he wanted to know on the phone was why? Meanwhile, "why" wasn't the priority at the time, just words to calm her down until he reached her place.

and asked her to get off his phone
Personally, I think that was it for the girl. The last straw that broke the camel's back! She didn't expect that from the only person she thought would understand her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 1phone(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2023
niga
you to like enjoyment. no go home stay there
Zonefree:
Life is like Owambe, when you're drunk and tired you go home.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Crucialgem(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

grin grin grin You still believe in this shiit? She's gone now and not facing anything. Even the people who brought this belief to us had since moved away from it.

How I wish the dead can appear to us and tell us about life after death. Death is not the end it is only a door to a reality. If you believe after death there is nothing more why don't you start doing evil from now till you pass away and dare God, you will know why heaven and hell is created
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 8:48am On May 04, 2023
GoodIsGod:

God exists by His nature and Rules and would not operate beyond it.
It was man who chose those physical and psychological agonies you mentioned and man got it. Why blame a God who loves man. He never meant for man to suffer.
Since He is governed by His own rules, He follows His plans and until that time, the pain and sorrow man chose will in existence.

When His planned time comes such pain and sorrow will end.

If you think you can end the pain and sorrow yourself by suicide, you are on a very long thing. There is more to life than the physical.

Give your life to Jesus.

Tomorrow might be too late

Since God exists by his nature and rules and would not operate beyond it den he should have existed alone from d beginning and not create man dat didn't tell or ask God to be created by him.
God is 100% to blame for all those agonies man is facing bcuz he could have prevented it with is power or could have forgiven man and make all tins to still be in perfection but he didn't so he is 100% to blame and there is nothing u will tell me to convince or make me agree with u.
Religious belief will make u become blind to reality and d worse tin to ever happen to mankind.
Saying God loves man and never meant man to suffer is anoda religious scam and trash
If God truely loves man den he would have prevented or forgive man right from d beginning and make d world which man lives a perfect place
When God was creating man didn't he know man is prone or liable to sin?
He knows all dat and still went ahead to create man and wen man sinned he still couldn't forgive man dat moment and yet religious belief will tell u his mercy endureth forever.
If his mercy endureth forever den why didn't d so called mercy endureth from d beginning man sinned in d garden of Eden?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 8:59am On May 04, 2023
Crucialgem:

How I wish the dead can appear to us and tell us about life after death. Death is not the end it is only a door to a reality. If you believe after death there is nothing more why don't you start doing evil from now till you pass away and dare God, you will know why heaven and hell is created

U still haven't answered my question.
Why will a creator beforehand create humans he claims he loves in his own image and likeness to suffer all sorts of emotional, physical, and psychological agony in d first place?
Don't tell me he does tins in his own way bcuz if u tell me dat den I will also tell u dat since he does tins in his own way den he should have existed alone in his own way.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 9:06am On May 04, 2023
Crucialgem:

D same evil God brought into d world by making d world become imperfect.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Jagermeister(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2023
Octopusssy:

There is absolutely nothing sentimental about rejecting such a satanic tag as "useless container". His body may be a useless container, but mine isn't. I carry greatness, the Holy Spirit dwells in me, I'm a fruitful vine and world changer, so whoever wants to accept that he/she is a "useless container" is free to, but me? I reject it 70 x 7 times

Buddy!

Sometimes we need to shove spirituality in our back pockets and sit on it. When you get back up, you can carry on with your beliefs.

He is talking about the fragility of our body, the tenderness it represents, the impermanence of life, the fleeting of youth, how 'almost' pointless our existence can be. That 'existence' being a word of note, the houses you build now would be occupied by people who would not even know your grand children at a point in time, and the same will happen to them, imagine how dreadful that is.

Tell me, do you know your great grand dad? Do you know what he looked like? But he lived and may have loved to meet you, but he couldn't. Why? He's human! The idea that you're here today hale and hustling and yet tomorrow, can't scratch your own back because you're dead.

These things worry me as they worry you too. Why are you standing on sentimentality? The matter of the afterlife can be a topic for another day, as that consoles you the most.

But the reality we face as a 'human being' is that regardless of how you choose to reject it, our bodies are just containers in all of it's outward and inner beauty! They're not built to last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2023
GoodIsGod:

If you had known that there is more to life than the physical, you wouldn't say this.
Nothing worths taking one's life. Life problems come and go.
It may look like it will never go but if you endure the time, you'll realize you've been wrong all the while.

LIFE IS IN PHASES.

I'm speaking from experience.

I've been through many storms and Ive come out of them eventually.
I'm going through another one as I am typing and it's certain I will overcome it also. That is life for you.

Bottom line: Every one needs to be saved by JESUS.
you mean all the billions of people need to be saved by one ancient story man?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Meedon: 11:47am On May 04, 2023
Egypt209:
Alot of people don't understand the gravity of problems until it takes life.
I've so much problems, and so depressed to the point of joining a suicide group
I rose in rank to became the admin, and I can assure you it's very deep what we see everyday.
We can just be having program and lively chat today, then tomorrow you'll noticed someone has not been participating or active enough
Click on their page and see their obituaries.

The world is not friendly enough, and a lot is happening.
If i ever said I'm going please don't doubt me or got annoyed like the op
Just try to understand.

Since the world is not friendly it is the more reason to stay in the world and play the game until you die naturally.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Meedon: 11:51am On May 04, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
If anyone finds that they cannot cope anymore with Ligeria they are free to go anywhere they d feel comfortable.

We die here.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Oluwasheyijossy: 12:08pm On May 04, 2023
Chidolalar:

Sharing or no sharing once dat person has made up his mind to commit suicide, there is no way it can be reversed again
Yea but most time they just need someone to open up to. So many people are dying in silence out there, if they keep bottling up in anger and depression that way, they may just feel suicide is the best option for them. The rate of suicide attempt is quite high these days.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 9jawazobia: 12:14pm On May 04, 2023
Pls what is your girl friend name..? I’have a female friend who once said she wanted to end her life, I’ve been calling her no it is available… is her name Jane
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 9jawazobia: 12:15pm On May 04, 2023
Her no is not available…

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.