Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life (60943 Views)

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2023
Crucialgem:

How I wish the dead can appear to us and tell us about life after death. Death is not the end it is only a door to a reality. If you believe after death there is nothing more why don't you start doing evil from now till you pass away and dare God, you will know why heaven and hell is created

Lol. Most people doing evils even believe in God and they still engage in it. And me not doing evils doesn't mean that's because I'm afraid of God. Fear of God shouldn't be the primary reason why we're not doing evil, it should be the humanity in us.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2023
The way people pretend to be caring when things like this happen is so hypocrytical. Nobody, i repeat, nobody cares until you are gone. If you no know you no go know
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 7:20pm On May 04, 2023
Templee333:
The way people pretend to be caring when things like this happen is so hypocrytical. Nobody, i repeat, nobody cares until you are gone. If you no know you no go know

Although some pple actually cares bcuz love still has its power to influence tinz among pple but upon still all man to himself to carry his or her cross bcuz d person showing great love and care can never enter your body on how u are feeling it. He will only be showing empathy towards you
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On May 04, 2023
She’s very strong. I admire her courage. It takes great strength to take your own life. She’s free from the worries of life at least. Travails and burden are gone. Lucky her.

I hope that you find succor in the memories you both shared together.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by DisLifeSha: 9:36pm On May 04, 2023
On a regular. But the drug is too expensive

Sucre6:

Aiya, hope u are on medications though?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Iceberg3: 9:42pm On May 04, 2023
Mogo,you should be arrested and jailed....bladdy murderer
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 10:24pm On May 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
She’s very strong. I admire her courage. It takes great strength to take your own life. She’s free from the worries of life at least. Travails and burden are gone. Lucky her.

I hope that you find succor in the memories you both shared together.

Exactly. it is not easy to take ones life considering d pains and agony d person will be experiencing at dat moment.
Yes she is free from all d tribulations and problems that life brings. D moment u die is dat very moment all your problems are gone.
Dat is d most sweatest tin about death
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Exactly. it is not easy to take ones life considering d pains and agony d person will be experiencing at dat moment.
Yes she is free from all d tribulations and problems that life brings. D moment u die is dat very moment all your problems are gone.
Dat is d most tin sweatest about death

I agree with you.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Templee333(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I agree with you.
uyai obong

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Somto Hospital In Owerri Demolished By Hope Uzodinma (Photos) / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.