Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life (60895 Views)

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 2:34pm On May 03, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
Wow...so sad to hear that. Reminds me of my ex who once attempted to take her life due to family pressure, called me one night and said she was tired and wanted to end it all, i thought it was a joke initially and kept telling her to stop using death to play, asked her what the issue was and it was same pressure from home for her to build a house for her parents, she's the last child and was just 24yrs, she was away in Dubai while i was in France, suddenly babe did a video call with me and drank sniper on the spot and immediately switched off her phone...mehn it was a night i will never forget. Thank God she survived sha undecided
How did she survive?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 2:37pm On May 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

My Nigga, in all honesty, I think people should be free to go home when they are tired.

Sometimes, we withdraw from school. Sometimes, we resign from work. Sometimes we divorce a spouse. So, we should be able to withdraw from life when we are tired.
Exactly!
D sound of push push from d nurses and doctors while coming out from our mothers vagina clearly shows we were forced to come into this life and not by our own free will.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Oluwasheyijossy: 2:44pm On May 03, 2023
Chidolalar:

How did she survive?
It was her neighbor who heard her screaming and groaning in pains who forced her door opened and called in the medic, it's just God that said it wasn't her time to go.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by HoneySwag(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2023
Sorry about what happened.
Guys please you have to try your possible best to get in touch with your emotions. We women are emotional beings and I know you men are very logical. If you really want to understand a woman, then you should be ready to get in touch with your emotions. It's how we were created and sometimes we can't help it.
Don't be surprised that all she wanted from you were just your sweet words of advice and encouragement. Words means a lot to us, guys you have to try please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by engineerkola: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
Elizkid:
My Fiancé called last night and said she wanted to die. She wouldn’t tell me what the problem was.

I got angry and told her to get off the phone if she couldn’t say what her problem was. She said she’s in trouble and would kill herself.

Her sister broke the news to me morning. I’m so down. I should have calmed her down. I should have been patient and listened to her.

But I was just angry because she didn’t say anything on time. My friend even spoke to her on phone and told her to tell him what the issue was and that she’s causing unrest for everyone. I feel so guilty. I’m down

You didn’t have to take your own life, babe.

I heard it has to do with an issue she has with her family. I need words to calm me down right now. I’ve not been myself.

She gave you missed calls at 11am, you replied her by 9pm and you are here acting like you are sad. Get out of here

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by chaloskyx: 2:51pm On May 03, 2023
bros dont mind these online trolls blaming you to have been more attentive every man and woman for him/herself at 23 she is old enough to make her decisions heck the girl dint even confide with her mother and sisters talkless of you. abeg move on infact you even dodged a bullet is this the kind of wife you want to be dealing with? if you had been married and she took her life all hamds will point at you so celebrate God saved you may we not marry people who have the spirit of death hanging over them

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by yungzed360(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
You're useless bro!

You killed that girl.....
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2023
Elizkid:
My Fiancé called last night and said she wanted to die. She wouldn’t tell me what the problem was.

I got angry and told her to get off the phone if she couldn’t say what her problem was. She said she’s in trouble and would kill herself.

Her sister broke the news to me morning. I’m so down. I should have calmed her down. I should have been patient and listened to her.

But I was just angry because she didn’t say anything on time. My friend even spoke to her on phone and told her to tell him what the issue was and that she’s causing unrest for everyone. I feel so guilty. I’m down

I heard it has to do with an issue she has with her family. I need words to calm me down right now. I’ve not been myself.

YOU COULDN'T CALM DOWN TO LISTEN TO YOUR EX WHO CONFIDED ON YOU, TRUSTED AND CALLED TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOUR, YOU SHOUTED AT HER AND ASKED HER TO GET OUT IF SHE CANT TALK, NOW SHE IS DEAD AND YOU ARE NOW LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL TELL YOU SWEET WORDS SO AS YO CALM YOUR SELF DOWN?, BROSS BE FEARING GOD OOO.

THAT'S 2HY I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT GRAGRA DOESNT PAY, ALWAYS LEARN HOW TO CALM DOWN AND LISTEN, DONT ALWAYS BE AT HASTE TO SHOUT AT PEOPLE.

James 1:19 This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 00FFT00(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
You are not an attentive bf. I am not blaming you for her death, but you could have pay more attention.

Sorry for the lose

You, who would you not blame?. You blamed Peter Obi for winning an election your man lost, then stole. Now, you're blaming a young man for another adult person's decision.

Suicide is a mental health condition. Study shows you cannot stop somebody who is determined to take their own life. Her immediate family ought to be the first address for criticism, if any. She's in a better place now. Pray God forgives her failings while she was here.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Pray(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2023
You should be glad you guys aint married yet. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Buskynwa: 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
consoling her would have been the best even if she wouldnt tell you the reason

take heart and be a bwtter partner next time
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by DisLifeSha: 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
The guy got good friends who helped him.

As for me, I decided to stay clear from friends because none are ready to listen to me about my challenges as a Type 1 Diabetic

Sucre6:
You claim she is your girlfriend yet u weren't sensitive enough, if truly she's your girlfriend u should have noticed that from the way she spoke that something was definitely up, so u calm her down and get to know what the issue was, any small thing u don vex, u could have averted her death u know, yes I want u to really blame your self, u bleeped up.

Not even talking about my girlfriend, a friend of mine called me one day and was sounding funny, the dude told me that he's done, he's leaving this night, I didn't quite understand what he meant at first but I decided to equire more, he was withholding information, I had to call people around to go check on him, they rushed and saw the guy, laying lifeless on the tiles inside his room, he took snipper already, they force two bottle of red oil down his throat and rushed him to the hospital, thank God he was saved,

Turns out dude was owing plenty lapo and online loans, we gathered money and cleared the bill even before he is discharged from the hospital, dude is happily married now and doing very well financially, thats what friends should be all about, you should be sensitive and observant, it very important
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
It was her neighbor who heard her screaming and groaning in pains who forced her door opened and called in the medic, it's just God that said it wasn't her time to go.
Dat is why to commit suicide is not easy at all bcuz of d severe pain and agony and fear of the unknown dat person will be experiencing during d process of committing d suicide.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by ICEWIN: 3:35pm On May 03, 2023
owiko:
I believe she was overwhelmed by her emotions. My brother, depression is real and not everyone can handle some of these things in the best possible ways. She was just 23, my heart feels for her.
Still not enough reason for God to forgive her.

make she face wetin she create.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
Life is like Owambe, when you're drunk and tired you go home.

😹
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by mordred44: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
Dey say shasam will all go home
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by FireUpNow(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
OP you acted foolishly. Someone called you and told you that she wanted to take her life and you couldn't go to her place to check on her or better still inform people around her? Not good at all
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
DisLifeSha:
The guy got good friends who helped him.

As for me, I decided to stay clear from friends because none are ready to listen to me about my challenges as a Type 1 Diabetic

Aiya, hope u are on medications though?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Oluwasheyijossy: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Chidolalar:

Dat is why to commit suicide is not easy at all bcuz of d severe pain and agony and fear of the unknown dat person will be experiencing during d process of committing d suicide.
You're right bro, the pain alone and damage it will cause on the internal organs is terrible. No matter what anyone is going through its best you share your problems with people around rather than attempting suicide

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Berankis: 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
Life is like Owambe, when you're drunk and tired you go home.
This is wrong! Life is completely different from Owambe that you can just go home at will. You are answerable to a lot of people. You can't just go deliberately!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by OgideAgu: 3:56pm On May 03, 2023
Take heart
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Samfloxin(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2023
Sucre6:
You claim she is your girlfriend yet u weren't sensitive enough, if truly she's your girlfriend u should have noticed that from the way she spoke that something was definitely up, so u calm her down and get to know what the issue was, any small thing u don vex, u could have averted her death u know, yes I want u to really blame your self, u bleeped up.

Not even talking about my girlfriend, a friend of mine called me one day and was sounding funny, the dude told me that he's done, he's leaving this night, I didn't quite understand what he meant at first but I decided to equire more, he was withholding information, I had to call people around to go check on him, they rushed and saw the guy, laying lifeless on the tiles inside his room, he took snipper already, they force two bottle of red oil down his throat and rushed him to the hospital, thank God he was saved,

Turns out dude was owing plenty lapo and online loans, we gathered money and cleared the bill even before he is discharged from the hospital, dude is happily married now and doing very well financially, thats what friends should be all about, you should be sensitive and observant, it very important
He wanted to kill himself because of debt. If na me I will run away and leave the debt to clear itself
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On May 03, 2023
Sorry for your loss OP. Pls don’t blame yourself

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by ProtonX: 4:30pm On May 03, 2023
logicalhumour:
Congrats to her. She had the guts to do the very thing nearly all humans pusșy away from. Mad respect to anyone who can take their own life! Overcoming that fear of the unknown isn't easy.

The reality is that even the one who loved her the most would move on and someday (very soon) start laughing with friends again. Na so life be. We just come to Eat, Grow, born pikin, and Die. We do not even know why we do this... We are useless containers.

"Only the living receive pain." grin
She was smart enough to understand that phrase in a deeper level.

You think that suicide is something to celebrate?
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Chidolalar: 4:32pm On May 03, 2023
Oluwasheyijossy:
You're right bro, the pain alone and damage it will cause on the internal organs is terrible. No matter what anyone is going through its best you share your problems with people around rather than attempting suicide
If God had made d world to be perfect all this unfortunate and terrible tins won't happen to humans
But he chose to make d world imperfect and still went ahead to create humans when he knows beforehand all this painful experience and agony will still befall those humans he created
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by ProtonX: 4:38pm On May 03, 2023
Elizkid:

OP this is very sad to hear. Putting the blame on yourself won't bring her back. But I hope this serves as a lesson to all of us. People are going through things and all they need is for someone to be there for them, to reassure them that things will be alright. It could be a colleague, a spouse, a neighbor, even a stranger. Depression does not have a look, it manifests in different ways. The person you think is the happiest in the room could be at the point of suicide too. May God give us discernment and help us to be more sensitive.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by ProtonX: 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
chaloskyx:
bros dont mind these online trolls blaming you to have been more attentive every man and woman for him/herself at 23 she is old enough to make her decisions heck the girl dint even confide with her mother and sisters talkless of you. abeg move on infact you even dodged a bullet is this the kind of wife you want to be dealing with? if you had been married and she took her life all hamds will point at you so celebrate God saved you may we not marry people who have the spirit of death hanging over them

You are either very daft or demented.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Olumaeme: 4:45pm On May 03, 2023
Sometimes death may be the only way!
RIP to her!
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by isabi2lof: 4:56pm On May 03, 2023
What could have happened embarassed
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by flexxyworld(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2023
Sucre6:

He should feel worse because he acted inappropriately

Yea. Because he didn't paint a perfect or happy ending scenario like you did. He came bare, he already felt he should have done more, he came clean already. C'mon. Look at you contracting what you preached earlier. People take feedback like this to the heart, what if he starts feeling he failed her and starts being suicidal. I leave my peace with you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by seetomorrow: 5:09pm On May 03, 2023
Sucre6:

You be man, appluad your kind of person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 5:10pm On May 03, 2023
Samfloxin:

He wanted to kill himself because of debt. If na me I will run away and leave the debt to clear itself

Where u want run go? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.