Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life (60942 Views)

AKA‘s Fiancée, Nelli Tembe Commits Suicide, Jumps Off A Skyscraper / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 10:20pm On May 02, 2023
Templee333:
Sucre6 @ i'm sure nobody would have helped him repay the loan if he didn't drink the poison. Also, after the incident some people went back to ask for the money they gave him. The lesson is: when you are alive humans do everything to make your life uncomfortable, but when you want to die they do everything to bring you back to continue your miserable life. We are humans, we love to suffer.

He's a friend and he know I have always helped out, if he had told me, I would have contacted mutual friends to help sort the bill, believe me we are a group of friends who look after each other, he knows it something we could sort, it's just that he is someone who has really touched real cash even while we where in school, he's already driving then, so temptation came then and he went bankrupt so he felt telling people would make it look like a burden, when he was told we paid the loan, he began to cry tears of joy, cheesy

He knows I got him, he is someone that helped me paid two session school fees while in the university, he's from a rich home, I owe him everything

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Octopusssy(f): 10:20pm On May 02, 2023
logicalhumour:

The reality is that even the one who loved her the most would move on and someday (very soon) start laughing with friends again. Na so life be. We just come to Eat, Grow, born pikin, and Die. We do not even know why we do this... We are useless containers. I am a useless container

"Only the living receive pain." grin
She was smart enough to understand that phrase in a deeper level.
Better. Speak for yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Octopusssy(f): 10:22pm On May 02, 2023
falcon01:
That's selfish
Very very. Sometimes when things are so bad and the thought crosses my mind, I remember my loved ones and perish that evil thought. Why put your family members through so much anguish??

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 02, 2023
Let her rest since you couldn't do anything to save her when alive.You think na everybody sabi share problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Buharidgeneral: 11:04pm On May 02, 2023
Minus one idiot. @23 she thought she can go and come back? Rest on . Na her own finish. We move

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by lecowas: 11:14pm On May 02, 2023
You don't know someone suicidal at this your age and you have fiance, you told her to get off the phone(You'd better not say this same thing to any of her family members otherwise you'll carry their blame) but now u need kind words to calm you down. Na wa o

You didn't kill her, her problem and weaknesses did, but u could have been her angel, her lifesaver. RIP to the dead.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by MechanicMike: 11:16pm On May 02, 2023
Elizkid:
My Fiancé called last night and said she wanted to die. She wouldn’t tell me what the problem was.

I got angry and told her to get off the phone if she couldn’t say what her problem was. She said she’s in trouble and would kill herself.

Her sister broke the news to me morning. I’m so down. I should have calmed her down. I should have been patient and listened to her.

But I was just angry because she didn’t say anything on time. My friend even spoke to her on phone and told her to tell him what the issue was and that she’s causing unrest for everyone. I feel so guilty. I’m down

You didn’t have to take your own life, babe.

I heard it has to do with an issue she has with her family. I need words to calm me down right now. I’ve not been myself.

angry
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by mysticwarrior(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2023
owiko:
I don't judge suicide victims, that's not to say I'm an advocate of same. Not everyone's heart is big enough to accommodate too many burdens. May God forgive her shortcomings, and find pleasure in her soul.
Am not sorry for not feeling sorry for her, nobody has the right to take a human life, whether their own life or any other person's life.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by MechanicMike: 11:17pm On May 02, 2023
Elizkid:
My Fiancé called last night and said she wanted to die. She wouldn’t tell me what the problem was.

I got angry and told her to get off the phone if she couldn’t say what her problem was. She said she’s in trouble and would kill herself.

Her sister broke the news to me morning. I’m so down. I should have calmed her down. I should have been patient and listened to her.

But I was just angry because she didn’t say anything on time. My friend even spoke to her on phone and told her to tell him what the issue was and that she’s causing unrest for everyone. I feel so guilty. I’m down

I heard it has to do with an issue she has with her family. I need words to calm me down right now. I’ve not been myself.

so u shoot Yor fiyansy.... corrrrrrrect?? (no oofencssece) angry
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by RepoMan007: 11:19pm On May 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:
OP, how did she die?

She took Sniper or what? 🤔
she overdose on tom tom and kponmo.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by juman(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Another toxic family has taken the life of an innocent young woman.

Guys if you're from a toxic family, find a way to leave that house and cut ties with them.

Gbam.
Cut off from toxic family members.
I have some like that. I fled not looking back.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by juman(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2023
Boko haram suicides popularized suicide in the country.
All in 80s, 90s, 2000s, you hardly hear of suicide.
If you attempt suicide you are shame to your family.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Juliearth(f): 12:04am On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Speedy you are not an attentive bf. I am not blaming you for her death, but you could have pay more attention.

Sorry for the lose

Funny enough, I don't blame him. He may have acted dismissively because he paid too much attention to the redpillers here. In no time, people will come to realise that feminism and redpill-ism are demonic agenda.

May her soul find rest.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Juliearth(f): 12:10am On May 03, 2023
Sucre6:
You claim she is your girlfriend yet u weren't sensitive enough, if truly she's your girlfriend u should have noticed that from the way she spoke that something was definitely up, so u calm her down and get to know what the issue was, any small thing u don vex, u could have averted her death u know, yes I want u to really blame your self, u bleeped up.

Not even talking about my girlfriend, a friend of mine called me one day and was sounding funny, the dude told me that he's done, he's leaving this night, I didn't quite understand what he meant at first but I decided to equire more, he was withholding information, I had to call people around to go check on him, they rushed and saw the guy, laying lifeless on the tiles inside his room, he took snipper already, they force two bottle of red oil down his throat and rushed him to the hospital, thank God he was saved,

Turns out dude was owing plenty lapo and online loans, we gathered money and cleared the bill even before he is discharged from the hospital, dude is happily married now and doing very well financially, thats what friends should be all about, you should be sensitive and observant, it very important

God bless your heart and that of your friends. Honestly, if op had towed that path, that lady wouldn't have passed. There is not need crying over spilled milk. This should serve as a lesson to all of us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Juliearth(f): 12:10am On May 03, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Even tho the thoughts occurs, I don't think I can ever end my own life.

Babe, guard your thoughts! All will be well.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Regex: 4:42am On May 03, 2023
Elizkid:

If it makes you any better, she made the choice to depart the way the she did. You did not make the choice for her. She could talk to you on the phone but she didn't. It is not your fault as you tried to help but she was adamant. If anything, she is in a better place now resting in the bosom of the lord.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 5:28am On May 03, 2023
Maybe she was raped and decided to rope herself.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 5:29am On May 03, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Even tho the thoughts occurs, I don't think I can ever end my own life.

You can

It's not that hard.
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Nobody: 5:29am On May 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Another toxic family has taken the life of an innocent young woman.

Guys if you're from a toxic family, find a way to leave that house and cut ties with them.

STFU c0cksucker
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Brandiebird: 5:44am On May 03, 2023
I guess the lesson you can take from this is to be kinder to people. Someone tells you they’re hurting and they are thinking to take their own life and you were concerned about your own time and feelings, instead of really taking that serious.

You could have maybe called her family or someone close to her and tell them what she’s thinking of doing. That was a cry for help because she could’ve done it without calling you. You definitely missed an opportunity to save someone’s life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Baronthecelebri: 6:51am On May 03, 2023
So what, she's Dead find another woman, SIMP
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 1Sharon(f): 6:51am On May 03, 2023
Juliearth:

Funny enough, I don't blame him. He may have acted dismissively because he paid too much attention to the redpillers here. In no time, people will come to realise that feminism and redpill-ism are demonic agenda.

May her soul find rest.

If the genders were reversed, watch how they would call the girl evil and say her heavy billing made him stress and take his life

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 1Sharon(f): 6:52am On May 03, 2023
Nigerians need to start taking mental illness seriously.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Joshkid(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2023
Elizkid:

I was attentive and kept asking. She wouldn’t spill, so I got angry and asked my friend to talk to her.

I didn’t know it’d get to this
You shouldn't have allowed her reluctancy to get you mad, however her demise isn't your fault!
Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Krak(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2023
Crucialgem:
Suicide is never and would never be an option whatever you are facing someone out there is facing the double if problem doesn't make you why shoild it mar you. She is going to face worse where she is going for taking a life she can't create

Suicide is an option and some people are clearly taking it. I am tired of Nigerians always repeating the same thing every time as if by rote.

All the people choosing suicide, why are they taking it if it's not an option?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Juliearth(f): 7:04am On May 03, 2023
1Sharon:

If the genders were reversed, watch how they would call the girl evil and say her heavy billing made him stress and take his life

Hmmm, my sister, leave these boys with their s*lly assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 7:10am On May 03, 2023
Juliearth:

May her soul find rest.

This doesn't have anything to do with being a red piller, redpill didn't teach u not to be sensitive and attentive to your loved ones, he acted very childish, someone was sounding off on the phone, common sense should tell u that all wasn't well with her. But insensitiveness made him not to realise that, I am a red piller but I care about those in my life red pill didn't teach u to be insensitive, red pill teaches you not to simp around women.

Being sensitive to woman u claim you love and want to marry isn't simping, it's called caring but op was too insensitive to notice any of that, If he showed care and inquired more by calming her down, maybe, just maybe she would have opened up to him and this death could have been averted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 7:15am On May 03, 2023
Elizkid:

I was attentive and kept asking. She wouldn’t spill, so I got angry and asked my friend to talk to her.

I didn’t know it’d get to this

Please stop repeating this yeye line, it pisses me off, u old enough to have a family and settle down and a little thing like this can get u angry,? 😠

If you claimed u loved her no matter how angry u get u would still continue to press her until she spills knowing that she doesn't normally talk like that should tell you that all wasn't well with her, you could have called her family member to check on her or people around to get to know what's wrong with her but u called a friend who could be 3,000 miles away from her.?

Abeg leave this talk, this should teach u a lot of lesson,

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Dexy4yah(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2023
We blame them whenever they commit suicide but we don't give them listening ears when they needed it most.
You don't know what the person has been passing through and she is fed up already.

Depression can make you do something that will shock even you yourself.

May God help us

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by seasy: 7:35am On May 03, 2023
Sucre6:

Please stop repeating this yeye line, it pisses me off, u old enough to have a family and settle down and a little thing like this can get u angry,? 😠

If you claimed u loved her no matter how angry u get u would still continue to press her until she spills knowing that she doesn't normally talk like that should tell you that all wasn't well with her, you could have called her family member to check on her or people around to get to know what's wrong with her but u called a friend who could be 3,000 miles away from her.?

Abeg leave this talk, this should teach u a lot of lesson,

Thank you joor.
It's people like this that ignore calls, not caring to know what the other person is going through or why they are calling.
They easily get pissed, forming boss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by Sucre6: 7:36am On May 03, 2023
seasy:

Thank you joor.
It's people like this that ignore calls, not caring to know what the other person is going through or why they are calling.
They easily get pissed, forming boss!

The op is annoying, he even say we should say something. Nice to calm him down, so he knows that words go far in making people feel better and he couldn't do that with his girlfriend and asked her to get off his phone

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language / Somto Hospital In Owerri Demolished By Hope Uzodinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.