Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia (39787 Views)

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Petition To Ban Lionel Messi For Champions League ‘Punch’ Passes 3,500 Signature / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:
He can be old for all I care.
If players could play forever then Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho would still be playing today.
For now I only care about his World Cup and 7 Ballon dors.

you see the problem with you people is that you believe that anytime someone says something negative about Messi/CR7, you automatically feel that this person is taking away the great player that they "were". nobody here is doubting the greatness of Messi/CR7 when they were at the top.... but today, they are NO LONGER the great players that they were (because they are old and cant play 90min at the top), and only a fool would believe that they should play til they are 90yrs old ( just because they once were great)

AImiron:
mtchew, you wey I don give upper cut here, I dey like finish ppl home/away ni, make you come your fav section make I give you TKO

uppercut ko, lower vag1na ni!

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Killermamba: 9:32pm On May 02, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Omooo... Chelsea wan kill me angry angry
You go dey play Chelsea? Haa you get money
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Bitter and Butt hurt Ronaldo fan girl forming neutral grin cheesy grin
Your favourite footballer is now playing with part time Imams and camels. grin

funny because as you can see below, when i said the same on the CR7 thread a few days ago, all the CR7 cheerleaders were attacking me, like you mumus are doing now because of Messi... without using your damn brain.
here again is what i said about CR7:

MrBrownJay1:
the dude is 38yrs old, and although he was considered one f the best player in the world, he is an OLD player now, and cant be playing every match at top level for 90mins....anyone who thinks he can is deluded.
MrBrownJay1:
some yeye people (with more money than sense) were probably thinking that he would take on any Arabic team just by himself, lol!

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by seunmohmoh(f): 9:40pm On May 02, 2023
Killermamba:

You go dey play Chelsea? Haa you get money
I don't stake Premier league. Na match wey I dey watch I dey talk... Otipoju
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:50pm On May 02, 2023
Godisablealltim:
some batstards goat, silly midget. Drug daddy bastards.
frustrated Obi supporters, you dey support Pendu and Obi , omo na calamity befall you Sha, only you dey support two losers.. you this computer village errand boy. None of your generation dead and the unborn, go reach Messi's shoelace. Ogun ma Fi eje e we ni

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Enemyofpeace: 9:51pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
they should let him go sef, what has he brought to PSG (apart from expensive salary)?!
we were winning the French ligue before he came over, and never won anything bigger than the French ligue since he showed up.
they should get rid of Neymar too...
***spit on floor***
no let that your spit touch my body o
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by tuzle(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2023
ThierryJay:
Or do they mean Lionel Messi suspends PSG from fielding him for 2 weeks. Some players are bigger than some clubs. The GOAT's toe is bigger than entire PSG's history.
if it was Ronaldo now, we won't hear word, they will say he is too proud and that he has destroyed the club and so on. Biased people who will see nothing wrong in what he did but when Ronaldo came late for training at united all of them wanted to crucify him that no players is bigger than the club but to them now Messi is bigger than psg. Biased fans, same way we have biased supporters of political party in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Teeklef(m): 9:51pm On May 02, 2023
Jokerman:

Stop showing us world cup pics. Show us Pessi PSG pics.... grin grin
Why will he stop showing you world cup pics,when the world cup is the biggest cup a football player can ever dream of. We will continue rubbing it on you guy's face. It's not easy to be a world champion.👌
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by yemmywesey(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2023
Nah Dem Sabi, nah Dem go waste money go buy calamity.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
frustrated Pendu rat spotted... Livescores crew, they didn't win the league the previous season before he joined em .. what do you know . Na to dey type rubbish on NL so you can get likes, I hope the likes feed your miserable asssss...

Omo..you sound really immature. Typing trash over something that adds nothing useful to your life.

Messi and Ronaldo no send u message oh.

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by tesppidd: 9:57pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

funny because as you can see below, when i said the same on the CR7 thread a few days ago, all the CR7 cheerleaders were attacking me, like you mumus are doing now because of Messi... without using your damn brain.
here again is what i said about CR7:

Thrash.See this Ronaldo fan girl.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Cassandraloius: 9:58pm On May 02, 2023
greencard:
Isn’t he an adult can’t he travel anywhere he wants ?

Exactly.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 10:00pm On May 02, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:

Omo..you sound really immature. Typing trash over something that adds nothing useful to your life.

Messi and Ronaldo no send u message oh.

like your father ..

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Thrash.See this Ronaldo fan girl.
grin grin

AGAIN, although CR7/MESSI were great players and have achieved greatness in so many ways, today they are both OLD and USELESS and CANT PLAY FOR 90MINS AT THE TOP!!!!
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 02, 2023
see this eru Tinubu.. 1naira no dey your aza, thiefnubuuu son bought London house for 11 million dollars in 2017, what do you have to show your children?
AImiron:
frustrated Obi supporters, you dey support Pendu and Obi , omo na calamity befall you Sha, only you dey support two losers.. you this computer village errand boy. None of your generation dead and the unborn, go reach Messi's shoelace. Ogun ma Fi eje e we ni

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by tolulope93: 10:07pm On May 02, 2023
Messi the GOAT!!!
The deal is sealed.

Meanwhile, are you a DATA SELLER or End User? angry

Register and start buying data subscription for as low as ₦220 for 1GB.

For a service based organization, our competitive edge is not only the *best price*, we have a team of customer support to attend to your needs immediately.

Join us at https://www.clicksubtelecoms.com

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by mywells: 10:09pm On May 02, 2023
They thought signing Messi would bring them champions League,not knowing it's for the men not boys from the farmers league.

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 10:12pm On May 02, 2023
Godisablealltim:
see this eru Tinubu.. 1naira no dey your aza, thiefnubuuu son bought London house for 11 million dollars in 2017, what do you have to show your children?
oloribu omo weyreh, ogun pa e danu. Computer village errand boy, no go find something better to do with your miserable life, Dem go soon comot subsidy, hunger go kill you. ST is bigger than your generation dead and the unborn ones. Nah Generational poverty dey your lineage.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by tesppidd: 10:13pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

AGAIN, although CR7/MESSI were great players and have achieved greatness in so many ways, today they are both OLD and USELESS and CANT PLAY FOR 90MINS AT THE TOP!!!!
Again stop pretending grin

Now that your CR7 has become useless you want to lump them together and start forming neutral grin

The joke is one you.

Sorry your MCM cannot perform in a camel league.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by tesppidd: 10:15pm On May 02, 2023
mywells:
They thought signing Messi would bring them champions League,not knowing it's for the men not boys from the farmers league.
There they were thinking they would win the UCL by signing Messi

But Messi selfishly went and won himself the greatest trophy The FIFA World Cup.

Ohh Messi is so selfish. tongue
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Drsnives(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
Lifewasgood:
Haba na greed do you so o!

Chelsea has nothing to play for and arsenal de dream thinking man city go drop point for them. Considering thier forms also na arsenal you suppose pick na, when chelsea score goal last?

Next time gamble responsibly! Arsenal to win at 1.60 odds for give u 60% profit but greed.
No be greed
Life na risk, if to say e enter nko
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by lexy2014: 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
He went for vacation

But he for tell Dem na

He went to visit Ronaldo
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Drsnives(m): 10:17pm On May 02, 2023
C2Ok:

Carry gun go shoot arsenal goalkeeper
Nawaoooooooo. Na so my money take go
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by lexy2014: 10:19pm On May 02, 2023
ThierryJay:
Or do they mean Lionel Messi suspends PSG from fielding him for 2 weeks. Some players are bigger than some clubs. The GOAT's toe is bigger than entire PSG's history.

What did he go and look for in a club that his toe is bigger than? How is that same club able to suspend him?

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Now that your CR7 has become useless you want to lump them together and start forming neutral grin
The joke is one you.
grin

see yourself....no be that same camel league that Messi is about to apply to... lets rename that league the WASHED UP USELESS PLAYER'S LEAGUE!

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Haveyoueatentod: 10:28pm On May 02, 2023
Messi will leave
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Madups(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2023
Fraudnel messi for a reason.

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by davo90tico(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2023
ThierryJay:
Bro this precisely is the issue, now una no dey castigate am for his indiscipline. Obviously he knows that as a player you cant leave your club and travel without their permission. If i remember vividly the same thing ronaldo did during preseason and most people were after his head saying he is showing a bad example to others. Lets be realistic here, nobody is arguing how big messi is, but size also comes with humility and discretion. GOAT or no GOAT. Let us stop commending disrespectful attitudes. PSG are paying him big bucks, he wasn't forced to come there, he came willingly, so abide by their rules or cancer the contract so he can be his own man and go wherever he pleases. My own 2 cents
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Teeklef(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:

The joke is one you.

grin
You get the scope bro😂
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Numerouno94(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2023
ThierryJay:

Well said boss. Messi's TOE is bigger than the entire French league. gringrin

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Merisbankie(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
You mean this wan, atleast he won won something with em and made his mark .. abeg show me wetin Pendu don do in that lowly rated camel league, playing with part time plumbers and terrorists.. I heard the weyreh wan run again as usual...lmao
Nah the same camel league you goat see as option too to japa

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Merisbankie(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
Oloribu you just dey expose your ignorance, sogedesobo. You can't even troll Messi with Pshit lol, nothing to talk about here...

But you should enter here and do the needful

A useless old tired player like Messi that won a world cup few months ago, wan dey compare am with your fav who will forever be number 2.

Most y'all Pendu fans are frustrated and miserable ppl in real life, me I'm just here to add to your miserable. You'll always chase it you'll never meet in life. That's a fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Three Options On The Table After The 2022/23 Season / Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child / Spurs Grant Emmanuel Adebayor Compassionate Leave After Contemplating Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.