Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia (39828 Views)

Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Petition To Ban Lionel Messi For Champions League ‘Punch’ Passes 3,500 Signature / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Messi useless?
Check whoscored.com detailed and comprehensive ratings.

Messi is the best performing player in Ligue1 and one of the best players in the whole of Europe.
Plus his world cup exploits 4 months ago.
I ask again Messi useless??
You really need to stay off drugs.

Messi is OLD, he cant play any longer at the top, just like CR7... the only difference is that PSG has talented players to make him look like he is doing something, while CR7 is playing in a team with yeye players, in a yeye league (thus why he looks even more useless than Messi today)
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Starboykenny: 9:02pm On May 02, 2023
At least, he has conquered football and the world, at least make e rest with his family, las las e go carry super balon d or this year😎😎

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by TheOgaBoss: 9:03pm On May 02, 2023
Megabig:
2 weeks to sit at home with his family and cruise. He will be like “thanks and God bless”
he will not be paid for the period
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Ubdavis(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2023
Messi couldn't add anything to the team.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
Ogun ma Fi eje we ni. Last time fvck off my mention.

shattap you ignoramus, you are the one who is quoting "me".... GTFOH!

3 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Jokerman(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
frustrated Pendu rat spotted... Livescores crew, they didn't win the league the previous season before he joined em .. what do you know . Na to dey type rubbish on NL so you can get likes, I hope the likes feed your miserable asssss...

Stop showing us world cup pics. Show us Pessi PSG pics.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:04pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

shattap you ignoramus, you are the one who is quoting "me".... GTFOH!
Ofe shoriburuku tinrantinran laleyi
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by adedayoa2(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2023
Baba wan go meet Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by eleniyan2020: 9:05pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
they should let him go sef, what has he brought to PSG (apart from expensive salary)?!
we were winning the French ligue before he came over, and never won anything bigger than the French ligue since he showed up.
they should get rid of Neymar too...
***spit on floor***
you better face your future and stop hatred on celebrity!

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:06pm On May 02, 2023
Jokerman:

Stop showing us world cup pics. Show us Pessi PSG pics.... grin grin
You mean this wan, atleast he won won something with em and made his mark .. abeg show me wetin Pendu don do in that lowly rated camel league, playing with part time plumbers and terrorists.. I heard the weyreh wan run again as usual...lmao

3 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Haakeem(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

we won the ligue title 7 times out of 9 before Messi joined PSG, so yes....the ligue 1 title is a walk in the park for PSG to win.

sorry to break your bubble but CR7 is as useless as Messi today. too old and cant perform at its best for 90mins
If the two are useless then what are you?
A standing fan right.
My.muu man.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
You're just a frustrated Pendu rat seeking cheap likes, nothing more. Leo don already leave that dead team. As I said in my previous post, na for viewing centers you dey watch football matches, it's all written all over your post. Even an average Joe on the street Sabi say Psg na dead team.

YES i am not ashamed to say that PSG is useless today... what would you expect when we have useless old and tired players (like Messi)?!

OLODO...viewing center ko, playing center ni!

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Megabig: 9:07pm On May 02, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
he will not be paid for the period

I don’t think he cares actually… just two weeks lol

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2023
eleniyan2020:
you better face your future and stop hatred on celebrity!

i was wondering at what time the Messi/CR7 cheerleaders were gonna come crowd this thread, with their yeye nonsense.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2023
Haakeem:
If the two are useless then what are you?
A standing fan right.
My.muu man.

again, Messi and CR7 are useless as players today. they are too old and cant play at the top any longer for 90mins. and although they broke a lot of records, that is in the PAST. now, whether you like it or not is irrelevat to that FACT!
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:10pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

YES i am not ashamed to say that PSG is useless today... what would you expect when we have useless old and tired players (like Messi)?!

OLODO...viewing center ko, playing center no!
Oloribu you just dey expose your ignorance, sogedesobo. You can't even troll Messi with Pshit lol, nothing to talk about here...

But you should enter here and do the needful

A useless old tired player like Messi that won a world cup few months ago, wan dey compare am with your fav who will forever be number 2.

Most y'all Pendu fans are frustrated and miserable ppl in real life, me I'm just here to add to your miserable. You'll always chase it you'll never meet in life. That's a fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
Ofe shoriburuku tinrantinran laleyi

same to you, donkey!

2 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Haakeem(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, Messi and CR7 are useless as players today. they are too old and cant play at the top any longer for 90mins. and although they broke a lot of records, that is in the PAST. now, whether you like it or not is irrelevat to that FACT!
You should be ashamed of your self.
Messi wifes ear ring would take care of you and your next generation.
So mind the way you call them useless.

1 Like

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:14pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

same to you, donkey!
meet me on Pendu's thread, lemme finish you dia...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
Oloribu you just dey expose your ignorance, sogedesobo. You can't even troll Messi with Pshit lol, nothing to talk about here...

But you should enter here and do the needful
A useless old tired player like Messi that won a world cup few months ago, wan dey compare am with your fav who will forever be number 2.

Most y'all Pendu fans are frustrated and miserable ppl in real life, me I'm just here to add to your miserable. You'll always chase it you'll never meet in life. That's a fact.

you see, the problem with you yeye fooball fans on NL, is that you are so stuck in your stupidity that you will claim yeye nonsense just to feel good about your Messi/Cr7 cheerleading life. look around you...see how Halaand/Mbappe are showing the world of football what time it is, yet you donkeys will continue pretend that Messi/Cr7 are the future.... man keep quiet abeg!

again, CR7/Messi are the past, they are TOO OLD and cant play at the top for 90mins any longer (let alone do what Halaand or Mbappe are doing on the pitch)!

4 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:16pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you see, the problem with you yeye fooball fans on NL, is that you are so stuck in your stupidity that you will claim yeye nonsense just to feel good about your Messi/Cr7 cheerleading life. look around you...see how Halaand/Mbappe are showing the world of football what time it is, yet you donkeys will continue pretend that Messi/Cr7 are the future.... man keep quiet abeg!

again, CR7/Messi are the past, they are TOO OLD and cant play at the top for 90mins any longer (let alone do what Halaand or Mbappe are doing on the pitch)!
leave story for who wan read am.. meet on the next thread... We cooking Pendu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by seunmohmoh(f): 9:16pm On May 02, 2023
Drsnives:

I risk 10k if Chelsea fit win arsenal when I see Chelsea 5.6 odd.. I don enter one chance, hopefully Chelsea fit do something for 2nd half
Na u dem go do for 2nd half sorry!
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Angelfrost(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2023
Very good...! No player should be allowed to disrespect a club!

Abeg, Messi and Ronaldo should know that their era is past!

The whole world is already moving on!

For me, Haaland has the spotlight now along with Mbappe, Osimhen, Vinicius, and others!
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Princeton92(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2023
My guy wan make move oohh
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by sixtuso(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Omooo... Chelsea wan kill me angry angry
How they wan Kee you? Were you expecting Chelsea to win Arsnenal
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2023
Haakeem:
You should be ashamed of your self.
Messi wifes ear ring would take care of you and your next generation.
So mind the way you call them useless.

... and what does the above got to do with the FOOTBALLL FACTS i just gave you?! are you now so deluded that you are saying that only a billionaire can give their opinion on football/Messi/cr7?!?!
abeg grow a brain!

AImiron:

what happened? you need to go to another thread where your cheerleading squad will come and support you and your nonsense?!

4 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2023
AImiron:

if you cant finish me here, you wont be able to finish me anywhere... go finish your own yeye self there.

4 Likes

Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by seunmohmoh(f): 9:22pm On May 02, 2023
sixtuso:
How they wan Kee you? Were you expecting Chelsea to win Arsnenal
Before nko?
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by tesppidd: 9:22pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Messi is OLD, he cant play any longer at the top, just like CR7... the only difference is that PSG has talented players to make him look like he is doing something, while CR7 is playing in a team with yeye players, in a yeye league (thus why he looks even more useless than Messi today
Bitter and Butt hurt Ronaldo fan girl forming neutral grin cheesy grin

Your favourite footballer is now playing with part time Imams and camels. grin

Messi can be old for all I care.
If players could play forever then Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldinho would still be playing today.

For now I only care about his World Cup and 7 Ballon dors.
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by Blake755: 9:23pm On May 02, 2023
seunmohmoh:
Omooo... Chelsea wan kill me angry angry
Thank God I no later carry them for 5 odd 😂😂
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by AImiron: 9:26pm On May 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if you cant finish me here, you wont be able to finish me anywhere... go finish your own yeye self there.
mtchew, you wey I don give upper cut here, I dey like finish ppl home/away ni, make you come your fav section make I give you TKO
Re: PSG Suspends Lionel Messi For 2 Weeks over Unauthorized Trip To Saudi Arabia by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2023
all you yeye Messi fans quoting me, shaking in your menstrual pads, while you are not focussing on the thread's subject (or what i stated)...

here is the question again, for all you ignoramus Messi cheerleaders: WHAT DID MESSI BRING TO PSG (THAT WE DIDNT ALREADY HAVE WITH MBAPPE/NEYMAR)?!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pat Patterson Dies At 79 / Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today / Motivating Story Of Odion Ighalo Who Dodged Bullets On His Way Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.