Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? (16753 Views)

What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? / While Looking For A Job Do This To Get Paid By Google / Please Which Job Do I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Haynnie: 10:03pm On May 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Estate Valuer. The hardest part : Valuation and Inspection

Can you explain more?
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by sharone21(f): 10:26pm On May 03, 2023
phorget:
I do jamanjaman for a living.

This your ugwu u plant..... Are u Cameroonian?

*Hardest part of my job: Coping with the death of people after several interventions

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Adek15(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralKoko:

What state do you reside?
I run a community for agents and realtors. Would you like to be part of it?
Lagos. I cover Island mostly.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Adek15(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2023
Brandconsultany:

Hi can we network: WhatsApp 07043120410
noted
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Adek15(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2023
QuinModah:
What does it mean?
to intentionally ignore or not answer someone: Why is he airing me? You asked a question and you got aired.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:53pm On May 03, 2023
I have a young brother who wants to start this Keke business for Enugu here if only he can get a genuine means of getting a Keke or getting a really really seasoned genuine higher purchase because he doesn't have money to buy himself Keke
franklingud:
Keke bajaj rider in Enugu...

Hardest part... Tricycle riders have become too much in Enugu and I no longer make enough money as I used to.

If only destiny helper can locate me and buy me a 2006 corolla which will use for bolt or airport taxi... 😊😁πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2023
How does one become a building contractor and a building materials supplier please?
olawaley12:
Building contractor and building materials supplier... The hardest part of the job is dealing with clients that wants to under pay for services and materials... And another one is carrying building materials myself like cement... Men

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by tremilatre(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2023
QuinModah:
Come back to Nigeria
Lol, thats not an option grin cheesy grin What pushed me out of the country is still keeping me out. I'd rather move yet again to a country that offers better work environment.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Haynnie: 11:06pm On May 03, 2023
linsco1256:
I run a laundry and dry-cleaning services. The hardest part of my job is when customers claim their clothes without making payment and I end up spending time and resources recovering my pay.

We are in this together

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by kambili999(f): 12:51am On May 04, 2023
QuinModah:
Nigeria is ina comatose.
It's sad
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by ghettowriter(m): 1:05am On May 04, 2023
Negroid001:
Motion graphics artist. My job ain't that hard. Only problem is at times it can get monotonous and boring when working on a particular project for too long. Also the hours i spend sitting down and staring at my screen is gradually taking it's toll on my eyesight.

Asides that. I'm cool with what i do. It pays the bills conveniently

You job sounds pretty cool. Mind teaching a brother the ropes?. I can massage you on a dead thread to exchange contact if you don't mind

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:27am On May 04, 2023
I'm a Teacher

Marking continuous writing both as assignment and examination. It's very stressful for me especially when I've to mark with waec standard
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by TyroneP(m): 1:54am On May 04, 2023
Yea
QuinModah:
In Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Postinor: 3:40am On May 04, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=122913629]Poor Hygiene
Wearing one pant for more than a day[/quotea]am guessing as a doctor, pussies no longer turn u on,u have seen too much
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Nike44(f): 6:20am On May 04, 2023
Am a primary school teacher and the hard part is that am paid peanut undecided
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by phorget(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2023
sharone21:

This your ugwu u plant..... Are u Cameroonian?

*Hardest part of my job: Coping with the death of people after several interventions

I guess you are a medical practitioner,

What do you mean by me planting ugwu please?
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Efisko1(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2023
Anansa0003:

1300 per day..that's 39k in a month..
If u miss a day either due to illness or anything 2k will be minus..
Chinese people wicked

Dah u try ohhhh,,,, weldon
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by lavylilly: 7:51am On May 04, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
How does one become a building contractor and a building materials supplier please?
it's simple na
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by sharone21(f): 8:03am On May 04, 2023
phorget:

I guess you are a medical practitioner,

What do you mean by me planting ugwu please?

Cameroonians call Ugwu leaf Jamanjaman.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by yinkbell: 8:16am On May 04, 2023
QuinModah:
Professional Teachers with TRCN earn 15k

That would be a private Secondary Schools; Mush room School to be precise.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Femand93(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2023
Dentist ....the part i hate most its when you were trying to explain to a well literate human that if you brush twice and floss daily , and you do visit your dentist every 6months for a check up, you won't have issue with your tooth and he /she still felt it's not true , probably you were saying that to get more patients

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2023
Okay, continue please
lavylilly:
it's simple na
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Negroid001(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2023
ghettowriter:

You job sounds pretty cool. Mind teaching a brother the ropes?. I can massage you on a dead thread to exchange contact if you don't mind
Drop your WhatsApp
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by TheATM: 10:00am On May 04, 2023
Corridon:
How are you? I need akara.
Elepo or Olororo? Is it the fried with palmoil or vegetable oil?
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Seekhimnow: 10:06am On May 04, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Seamen rock cool

Sail the seas and see the beauty and power of the oceans.

It's "good morning" onboard cos the job at times requires you be all hands on deck,ya know cheesy

Is there anyway to join this job. I'm very interested.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Seekhimnow: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
riverbird:
Am a stevedore, a fun job but the part I find a little stressful is having to work night shifts moving those gigantic cranes when am supposed to be on my bed cuddling my pillow since I no get gf......

I really love to move heavy machinery like cranes. Is there anyway I can join your team or learn from you on the job.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by DiamondNimi(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2023
Michelle55:
A freelancer... The hardest part is staying awake all night and sleeping when others are going to work or at work🌝
Baba can you please give me guild on how it works
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Seekhimnow: 12:00pm On May 04, 2023
Negroid001:
Motion graphics artist. My job ain't that hard. Only problem is at times it can get monotonous and boring when working on a particular project for too long. Also the hours i spend sitting down and staring at my screen is gradually taking it's toll on my eyesight.

Asides that. I'm cool with what i do. It pays the bills conveniently

Is it possible for me to learn this skill. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by riverbird: 12:30pm On May 04, 2023
Seekhimnow:

I really love to move heavy machinery like cranes. Is there anyway I can join your team or learn from you on the job.

For now there's no employment going on but you can still acquire the skill from those who teach.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by mosho2good: 1:19pm On May 04, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Unfortunately, I don't have the time. However, to get started, go and get Comptia A+, N+ & S+
Please where can I get it
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Seekhimnow: 1:36pm On May 04, 2023
riverbird:

For now there's no employment going on but you can still acquire the skill from those who teach.

Do you have any contact or link to where I can learn it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite / ipNX 2018 Massive Recruitment (27 Positions) / Warning To All Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.