Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,408 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? (16749 Views)

What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? / While Looking For A Job Do This To Get Paid By Google / Please Which Job Do I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by vincenteger: 1:21pm On May 03, 2023
I live for a living
And the hardest part has been sapa, inflation and bad government

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Negroid001(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2023
Motion graphics artist. My job ain't that hard. Only problem is at times it can get monotonous and boring when working on a particular project for too long. Also the hours i spend sitting down and staring at my screen is gradually taking it's toll on my eyesight.

Asides that. I'm cool with what i do. It pays the bills conveniently

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Hopemanfx: 1:22pm On May 03, 2023
Am an olosho(prostitute).. the hardest part is when I sleep all night my client house

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Clinton14(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2023
I am a realtor,i consult for reputable real estate companies,the hardest part of my job is getting clients to believe the properties you are marketing are genuine,but it's getting better and better.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by elpochas: 1:23pm On May 03, 2023
Am a Frontline executive,the most challenging part is dealing with people that are so rude.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Myclubmycash: 1:24pm On May 03, 2023
I do Freelance work; that is working from home for clients in many parts of the world.
The most challenging part of my job is saying NO to some very lucrative short-notice contracts, simply because I don't want to disappoint my clients whose pay may not be as much.
I can teach you freelancing +2-3-4-8-0-3-9-3-0-0-3-4-9..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Hopemanfx: 1:25pm On May 03, 2023
Clinton14:
I am a realtor,i consult for reputable real estate companies,the hardest part of my job is getting clients to believe the properties you are marketing are genuine,but it's getting better and better.
which state are u in?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by dmgr(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2023
My current Job is searching for a job.
The hardest part is, if you don't know someone that knows someone, then forget it.

Nevertheless, I will Keep on trying, I believe one day I will land my dream job.

9 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by ridwanlawal: 1:25pm On May 03, 2023
Michelle55:
A freelancer... The hardest part is staying awake all night and sleeping when others are going to work or at work🌝
Fiverr or upwork or kwork
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Mo10go(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
I work in a logistics company so i have to wake up as 5am early morning to make sure i catch up with the 6am & 9am flight because that will determine my work throughout the day, if i miss anyone of it then you've opened room for questioning and query QQ..

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Awise09(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
OK nobody is ready to spent more money on their house of worship equipment now a days once they see the little one manage.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Mko123(m): 1:28pm On May 03, 2023
Michelle55:
A freelancer... The hardest part is staying awake all night and sleeping when others are going to work or at work🌝

Pls can you tutor me in freelancing. My email is kpedebamise@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 03, 2023
As a System programmer, my primary responsibility is to write, test, debug, and maintain software using C and C++.To achieve this goal, I think carefully about the input data, output format, and logic required to design algorithms and software components.

I must use efficient design patterns and apply well known practices to prevent security vulnerabilities while building scalable applications capable of running on different hardware configurations.

During execution I monitor performance metrics such as CPU usage, memory footprint, network traffic and other key indicators used to evaluate system efficiency, and make tradeoffs based upon them to ensure optimal operation across different environments.

Lastly, working with legacy codebases remains the toughest part of my job since bad code accumulates technical debt leading to increased risk as projects evolve incrementally. Learning how to refactor low quality code into something resilient represents my biggest challenge.

If you desire more technical depth please don’t hesitate to ask additional questions! 😁

10 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Aremson14(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2023
Reviewing error logs trying to find solutions
Creating Jirra ticket and documentations

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by 6ixVille: 1:31pm On May 03, 2023
Software engineering...React dey show man shege

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Robertgreene1(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2023
Michelle55:
please can you link me up please...l currently write romance gigs for one of the leading romance blogs in the country...but their pay is very small...l can write quality gigs for you ma.. l'm good in the Romance/politics/history/ travel genres
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Skyfornia(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2023
Mko123:
I sell clothing material such as senator ware, plain and pattern, check, bavin, material, cashmere, Irish, lace e.t.c

The challenge in the above statement is that the business is subjected to rise and fall depending on celebration event

But I really need to go into programing, drop shipping and affiliate marketing but didn't see a seasoned tutor. All were just giving me e books that I can even download.

I'm thinking of going into the business you mentioned above.. are you saying it is not lucrative? I need proper advice
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 03, 2023
BucketMan:
I'm a lawyer
Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Skillsnigeria: 1:35pm On May 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by sonature1: 1:35pm On May 03, 2023
I am a freelance digital marketer, copywriter and content writer.

My biggest challenge is getting new clients in a supersaturated ecosystem.

The few clients are those who pay peanuts and always say they are on a low budget.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by JetStar: 1:36pm On May 03, 2023
Freelancing. The hardest part? Is finding a good paying client.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by ActivistJoe(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2023
I am a business intelligence analyst/data analyst.
Hardest part of doing my job? Back to back shege from plenty people daily during the week, and on weekends i'm checking on the crazy data to make all is well the coming week. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Mindlog: 1:37pm On May 03, 2023
Michelle55:

You just have a different schedule from others but still the same 24hrs.

I do at times miss my freelancing days, had control of my time and earned well from it but have moved on.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Rubbiish(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2023
Negroid001:
Motion graphics artist. My job ain't that hard. Only problem is at times it can get monotonous and boring when working on a particular project for too long. Also the hours i spend sitting down and staring at my screen is gradually taking it's toll on my eyesight.

Asides that. I'm cool with what i do. It pays the bills conveniently
Get a medicated eye glass to protect your eyes from direct screen light.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by vokon2555(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2023
Am a technician
I repair bank equipment
The only hard part of it is the transportation
Like. I deh always travel everyday
State to state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by sonature1: 1:38pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I run a buka.

The hardest part has to be people that order for plenty ogufe, ishan and abodi. Time to pay and they will say "Which bank?" I prefer they pay me cash.

If payment option is your problem, then you don't have a problem. I thought you would mention preparing those meals because I know it takes a lot of effort and time.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Endymi: 1:40pm On May 03, 2023
Haynnie:
What kind of job do you do and what's the hardest part of your job you (learn how to) or (can't) tolerate?

I am an industrial engineer,I build and set up,both sachet and bottle water factories and installation of the machines too.
The hardest part of my job is when I tell a client to bring money so that we can get more materials,and he thinks I am just demanding for Money for my own self interest,that's why I don't buy equipment for my clients again,you buy I install, highest I will do is to follow you to the market,so that you will not buy fake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Hades2016(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2023
I’m a man and I do hookup for a living.. The hardest part is that when we meet this slim babe they always stress us to knack dem more cry cry cry..

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by pocohantas(f): 1:42pm On May 03, 2023
sonature1:

If payment option is your problem, then you don't have a problem. I thought you would mention preparing those meals because I know it takes a lot of effort and time.

I have kitchen assistants. It takes time but we are used to it and we have plenty equipment. Payment is a problem because Nigerians are stubborn. Even when we tell them cash or POS. Some will want to pay with cowries sef.

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Mhyketh(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
I am a direct sales agent for a fintech start up HYDROGEN precisely, a subsidiary of Access holding group.
The hardest part of my job is convincing customers to use our products.
Our products include
instant pay and hydrogen pos

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2023
I’m currently serving in an engineering company , we deal with Automation, fire alarm,Access control and cctv.
The hardest part of my job is moving from one company another, climbing ladder and others.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by sonature1: 1:45pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I have kitchen assistants. It takes time but we are used to it and we have plenty equipments. Payment is a problem because Nigerians are stubborn. Even when we tell them cash or POS. Some will want to pay with cowries sef.

You are very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite / Warning To All Job Seekers / ipNX 2018 Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.