Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? (16744 Views)

What Is The Hardest Part Of Your Job? / While Looking For A Job Do This To Get Paid By Google / Please Which Job Do I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by NotoriousBiggyS: 1:45pm On May 03, 2023
I am a chef; and the hardest part of my job is having to work during every festive period and holidays. I work more While others are celebrating Christmas and every other festival

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by MarveworldG: 1:45pm On May 03, 2023
Here, all inťerior related job, for offićes, høměs, hoțels and commercial propertý.
We revamp, plan, dråw, exêčute

We could talk +2348 1 1 9 8. 96 47 2

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Kin123(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2023
Getting people to pay tax. Am a tax man
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Hopemanfx: 1:46pm On May 03, 2023
Michelle55:
A freelancer... The hardest part is staying awake all night and sleeping when others are going to work or at work🌝
please can u set up a WhatsApp group and tutor us if freelancing
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by NaijaCover(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
Blogging Business
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Sassyboy37(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2023
Haynnie:
What kind of job do you do and what's the hardest part of your job you (learn how to) or (can't) tolerate?

Pls I’ll love to go into E-hailing business but I don’t have a car yet to start up .I have active bolt acct .I don’t know if anyone have car to rent out pls kindly hlp a brother.thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by kbams241: 1:48pm On May 03, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Estate Valuer. The hardest part : Valuation and Inspection

We gather dey ma..... most times the problem is getting a buyer to purchase a property

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by ukaface(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2023
I’m a registered nurse

Where I wan start bayi??
I Dey come make I go drink water, na so I Dey forget wey my piss go Dey concentrated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by sonature1: 1:51pm On May 03, 2023
Negroid001:
Motion graphics artist. My job ain't that hard. Only problem is at times it can get monotonous and boring when working on a particular project for too long. Also the hours i spend sitting down and staring at my screen is gradually taking it's toll on my eyesight.

Asides that. I'm cool with what i do. It pays the bills conveniently

Get a blue-cut lens.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by qtguru(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2023
Software dev hardest part is architecture design and algo, there has to be a design pattern that allows expansion and also doesn't break. The challenge is most of my colleagues can't assist, so it's left to me to research and figure things out.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Jostoman: 1:52pm On May 03, 2023
Corridon:
How are you? I need akara.
me too o
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Adaisback(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2023
Mindlog:

You just have a different schedule from others but still the same 24hrs.

I do at times miss my freelancing days, had control of my time and earned well from it but have moved on.
nwanem, am going to DM you, I need to talk to you about something seriously bothering me. Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by MN07: 1:52pm On May 03, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Job: Fiber engineer.

Hardest part: Giving reports to people who don't have field experience.

Job: Telecom Data Analyst

Hardest part: Receiving less detailed reports from field Engineer and trying to make sense of it to provide improvement plan.

Just joking here.

Lol 😂 Boss easy oh.

Do you work with Huawei.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by blingxx(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2023
Michelle55:
A freelancer... The hardest part is staying awake all night and sleeping when others are going to work or at work🌝

You are a freelancer , you don't have to leave your room to make money .. how is that hard ?
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by MasterTeeUSA: 1:54pm On May 03, 2023
Teacher

Students come to school high on weeds, aggressive students, not willing to learn and yet measured by the performance of the same students to keep the job and get raise.

Students live in high crime areas and very vulnerable, so that is also an issue. Burnout and absentee teachers...

In spite of it all, I love my job because I get to make a difference, give hope and provide supportive community and also use my life as a testimony to discuss life with them. You have to love this job to stay in it.

Haynnie:
What kind of job do you do and what's the hardest part of your job you (learn how to) or (can't) tolerate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Keziehenry(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I'm A Corper and also prepare and sale herbs
Dr iguedo
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by matthew080: 1:55pm On May 03, 2023
Adebisi0070:
I sell charcoal, buy at a good rate and sell also at a higher rate per bag of charoal j can make a profit of about 2300 hundred naira, butthe hard part Is that, for some weeks now the demand for supply has been poor. But is still a lucrative business
I will invest more in it!
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by MasterTeeUSA: 1:55pm On May 03, 2023
Also work for Amazon as an associate..

Hardest part...they measure your rates per hour and track clock in and clock out even for 30min break. You can be fired for getting negative points

Haynnie:

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by blingxx(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2023
Myclubmycash:
I do Freelance work; that is working from home for clients in many parts of the world.
The most challenging part of my job is saying NO to some very lucrative short-notice contracts, simply because I don't want to disappoint my clients whose pay may not be as much.
I can teach you freelancing +2-3-4-8-0-3-9-3-0-0-3-4-9..

Fiverr or upwork ? I really want to go into freelancing now that I know my way around Amazon kdp
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by matthew080: 1:57pm On May 03, 2023
Adebisi0070:
I sell charcoal, buy at a good rate and sell also at a higher rate per bag of charoal j can make a profit of about 2300 hundred naira, butthe hard part Is that, for some weeks now the demand for supply has been poor. But is still a lucrative business
I will invest more in it!

Hello bro can I learn this biz from u.
Help me with ur contact
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by do4luv14(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2023
pocohantas:
I run a buka.

The hardest part has to be people that order for plenty ogufe, ishan and abodi. Time to pay and they will say "Which bank?" I prefer they pay me cash.

Heheheheheee Paco on te Roll,

buh you forget to include isi ewu
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Anansa0003: 1:57pm On May 03, 2023
Work at a production factory..
Hardest part.. is ... working from ,7pm to 7am..12hrs non stop..no break or anything....for a meagre salary..he go better

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Negroid001(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2023
sonature1:

Get a blue-cut lense.
Got something like that. I'm not used to wearing yet tho
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by maverick1995: 2:00pm On May 03, 2023
Kemi, good afternoon.

I am a valuer too. Can we relate?
If you can, I'd love to have your number.

Holluwhakemmy:
Estate Valuer. The hardest part : Valuation and Inspection

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Mindlog: 2:01pm On May 03, 2023
Adaisback:
nwanem, am going to DM you, I need to talk to you about something seriously bothering me. Thanks

Noted.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by rex21: 2:01pm On May 03, 2023
nlreserve:
I trade. Buying and selling. The hardest part is securing and monitoring my sales staff. But after computerizing the stocks and mounting simple plug and play cameras, it became easier for me.
I used router to connect the cameras so I am able to watch the shop from any where via the camera provided there's internet.
Good day sir. I'll like to know how you went about this
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by socialmediaman: 2:02pm On May 03, 2023
nlreserve:
I trade. Buying and selling. The hardest part is securing and monitoring my sales staff. But after computerizing the stocks and mounting simple plug and play cameras, it became easier for me.
I used router to connect the cameras so I am able to watch the shop from any where via the camera provided there's internet.

Me too I sell Bitcoin at Oshodi. I buy Bit from Apapa and Coin from Ketu, then I assemble at Yaba. How did you computerize the stocks? Did you use spray paint? grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by wonlasewonimi: 2:02pm On May 03, 2023
IT security

Trying to protect the org from malicious threats both internal and external. The challenge is that the bad actors have ample time on their hands to wreak havoc to any critical and valuable IT assets we are just making it difficult for them.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Adek15(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2023
I’m a realtor. Hardest part is conducting inspections and being aired by clients afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by Joshuam1(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2023
Mko123:
I sell clothing material such as senator ware, plain and pattern, check, bavin, material, cashmere, Irish, lace e.t.c

The challenge in the above statement is that the business is subjected to rise and fall depending on celebration event

But I really need to go into programing, drop shipping and affiliate marketing but didn't see a seasoned tutor. All were just giving me e books that I can even download.

Use Udemy courses. It's cheap or you can contact me directly.
Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by pimplucious: 2:04pm On May 03, 2023
Haynnie:

I am an hotelier. The hardest part of my job is having to deal with my staffs to make sure they do not short change me. Whenever I come up with a means to stop financial leakages, they find another to subvert it.

It’s a case of cat and mouse with them I swear.

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? by komzy589(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2023
socialmediaman:
My job on nairaland politics section is political commentary. The hardest part is reasoning with people who voted for Buhari twice and still voted Tinubu again, hoping he will do better
If you voted for Peter Obi then you’re indirectly one of those people you can’t reason with. Because the biggest reason why Tinubu won was the emergence of Peter Obi on the poll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / Cheapest Nebosh Certification In Nigeria / Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.