Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE (807 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by RoadMozart(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2023
please I really wanna know why guys can't call each other babe? Why is it only females that do that? The last time I checked a babe could be a male or female.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by fortunateme: 9:24pm On May 02, 2023
Closet fagggg.
The fvck is wrong with these LGTV pipu?

8 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by judatech: 9:26pm On May 02, 2023
Closely examine their azzhole🧐👀
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2023
What happened to dude or guy? 😂

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by slimjohn2k5: 9:31pm On May 02, 2023
You call your fellow man 'guy'
Women call theirs babe
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by Exc2000: 9:41pm On May 02, 2023
Because babe sounds feminie and weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2023
only homos would call each other "babe"... or want other men to call them "babe".
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by kiddkash(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2023
You don join them.

No need for falseprophet to see.

I don see an already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by doggedfighter(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2023
RoadMozart:
please I really wanna know why guys can't call each other babe? Why is it only females that do that? The last time I checked a babe could be a male or female.

Do you desire to be called babe?

Absolutely nothing wrong in that .

Little things like endearment names can make one happy.

Go ahead and tell whoever to call you babe.

It's fine, dearie !

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by illicit(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2023
LGBTQ much
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by RoadMozart(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2023
doggedfighter:

It's fine, dearie !
Its weird to me
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by doggedfighter(f): 10:27pm On May 02, 2023
RoadMozart:

Its weird to me

Nothing in it just an endearment name.

Whatever works !

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by anthonyuncle(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2023
which kind of rough play be that angry

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by Lucifyre: 11:42pm On May 02, 2023
doggedfighter:

It's fine, dearie !

You are awesome.

OP i wouldn't do that cause its not something that i would feel comfy with. But you do u and what u want and feel comfy with. If that's what u want to call ur friends, its very ok. If i was ur friend and u wanted to call me that, be my guest. Forget ignorant and narrow minded folks and do u.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by C2Ok: 7:11am On May 03, 2023
GreatVocalist:
Call me babe as a man, I go nod your teeth comot for your mouth. undecided
Na your type woman Dey push with two finger fall for bed o😂💔🤲

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by labake1(f): 9:50am On May 03, 2023
Gäy enhanced post
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by Warl0ck: 12:36pm On May 03, 2023
Anyday wey my fellow guy go call me babe, the kind uppercut wey i go give am eeh, even his generation to come will have the mark.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE by czarr(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2023
we call each other baba....that one is enough.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich / Wat's Happening To Our Youths? / 10 Fatal Online Dating Errors That Men Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.