Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich (784 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Truthsoldier(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2023
Good day nairalanders

There is this thing I came to observe lately,and it is those who are 'poor' or not as successful as others or below average hating on those who are seemingly better off than them. I used to stay in a residence that is somehow sub urban,some persons know me there even though I was a kind of introvert, I hardly gist or hang around some people which most people misunderstand to be that I am proud or raising my shoulder above standard, but the truth was because I was envisioning somewhere higher,intentionally speaking and conditioning my mindset for the big things in life,I was careful of my association and my communication.
I moved out from my locality,to a better one,God helped me to get a much better paid job,and one day I visited the place I used to stay before to see a relative,you have to see the hate and questioning in their eyes,me on my own I don't bloody care,I met whom I wanted to see and checked out.
But the question still is why do poor or average unsuccessful people always see the rich or more successful persons as bad or evil or even a cause for their problems.
I have made up my mind not to visit that area and to be more careful

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Edgarbooks: 3:10pm On May 08, 2023
You are simply an oppressor. You think you are better than others. You love to show off.

How did you see hate in their eyes? You read their minds and saw hate? Who told you you are richer than them? Some people in local areas have fatter bank accounts and higher networth than some city folks. Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 08, 2023
Simple, they're jealous and need someone to take out their frustrations on.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Lightway: 5:35pm On May 08, 2023
You better run before they plan to kill you and steal from you.

Why do you think poor people do yahoo or poor girls do prostitution.

They are ready to steal from others and sell their bodies to get rich. They are ready to do rituals. anything it takes.
Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by helinues: 6:11pm On May 08, 2023
Inferiority complex thing

You can't grow by hating others unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by diogo23: 6:43pm On May 08, 2023
Edgarbooks:
You are simply an oppressor. You think you are better than others. You love to show off.

How did you see hate in their eyes? You read their minds and saw hate? Who told you you are richer than them? Some people in local areas have fatter bank accounts and higher networth than some city folks. Dey play
See one of them here

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by spencekat(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2023
Spirit of witchcraft in the poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by eazzzy1(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2023
How are you sure they hate you because you have more money? They may hate you because you have a bad character. You are a pauper to some other people, do you hate those people?

Either ways not everyone will like you, if you think people hate you, it may be because you hate them.
Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Themainboy22: 7:33pm On May 08, 2023
Edgarbooks:

Bros, I am not quoting to insinuate you are one of them cheesy cheesy
But in all honesty, how did OP oppress them, if what he wrote here is the truth?

About how the op managed to notice their envyness?
don't tell me you are clueless to notice people's changes towards you.

If their acct is fatter as you alleged, I doubt they will enough time to hate.

What I'm saying is that real recognizes real. No genuine hustler will waste time hating on the so called "Rich men" rather than trying to emulate them and hoping he gets there someday.

Lastly,poor people should stop feeling intimidated by the so called
"rich men" cos they did not get there overnight

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by talk2hb1(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2023
eazzzy1:
How are you sure they hate you because you have more money? They may hate you because you have a bad character. You are a pauper to some other people, do you hate those people?

Either ways not everyone will like you, if you think people hate you, it may be because you hate them.
Are you among the Haters?
If you are in a locality and you dress above an average Joe in that locality you will get batched for it. Despite most of them not know you personally, a demonstration of this is wearing suit and tie to market see how they will hike price for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2023
It’s because they always look for who to blame as normal the hatred is too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2023
Ogbeni nobody dey reason anybody, life hard already
Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by ednut1(m): 2:27am On May 09, 2023
Are you rich . Poor people facing hardship cannot be smiling when they see rich people who cornered the wealth of the country, spend on frivolities ( cars, houses, women) while dey never chop. How will they be happy
Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by Cashhy11: 4:14am On May 09, 2023
A reminder of their failure👌

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich by 1Sharon(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2023
Not all of them made their money by criminal means, and it sort of dismisses their efforts when poor people say they're rich because they got 'lucky'

It is not rich people's fault others are poor.

Rich dad poor dad talks about this, they are rich because they are financially literate whereas poor people are not.

Nigerians also have this hater attitude towards returnees.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Salary Is Not Enough See This To Be Deleted Soon / Dont Trust Women..please!!!! / I Need A Cute Lady, Whether Black Or White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.