Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Value Do You Bring To The Table? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Value Do You Bring To The Table? (9378 Views)

How To Answer The Interview Question: What Can You Bring To This Company? / What Value Does This Certificate Have? / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by sacajawea: 5:52pm On May 05, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you mean “pretty privilege”?

No matter how beautiful a lady is and whatever amount of “pretty privilege” a lady thinks she possesses, somehow somehow, if she no careful, na coded prostitution she go enter. Pretty privilege will take you to the doorstep of success, but will not open the door for you. You must lulé somehow sha.

Ok. Is like life is a bit good for you. But if you are coming from under under, the Bottom, like I sensed, better use it! Use it well well!!
I'm not trolling today, just said I should say it.
Bye bye
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Ok. Is like life is a bit good for you. But if you are coming from under under, the Bottom, like I sensed, better use it! Use it well well!!
I'm not trolling today, just said I should say it.
Bye bye

Lol. Noted.
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:18pm On May 05, 2023
sacajawea:

First of all, NO, That's not why. i know it won't diminish even in 10, to 15 years, that's not why at all.

2ndly, I'm no sons of Adam, I don't troll and say bad things about women here, out of bitterness like most males here do, NO, I never ever do that.

You are still young, when you clock 40 or say 45, no matter how you wanna strategize, there are Certain things you just can't do well

I remember you talking about some rich men local and foreign, trying to enter you, something like that. Not straight up prostitution, but chop life, if you sense a guy who is evil simps for you, chop him, be his Karma.
Also any guy you like, put him down and ride him, enjoy as many as you can... Like that like that like that

Lol. Noted once again. Thanks for your timely advice.
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Rubyjade: 10:22am On May 07, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Noted once again. Thanks for your timely advice.
Both of you should go on a date. It's a suggestion before you start to look at me with corner eye
Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:44pm On May 07, 2023
Rubyjade:
Both of you should go on a date. It's a suggestion before you start to look at me with corner eye

He's my brother here on Nairaland. No affections whatsoever, please.

3 Likes

Re: What Value Do You Bring To The Table? by Rubyjade: 2:36pm On May 07, 2023
cheesy
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's my brother here on Nairaland. No affections whatsoever, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Lebanese Companies In Nigeria / Rainoil Audit Trainee And Internal Auditor / How To Apply For 2018 Nigerian Breweries Technical Skills Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.