Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) (2414 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Lie About Masturbating? / Why Am I Always Rejected,how Do I Get Out From This / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Lostchild(m): 1:16am On May 03, 2023
I am a single unmarried man. I have not been with a woman for over 12 years.

I wash
I clean.
I cook
I go to the market all by myself. Sometimes, women will always ask me, are you married?

Where is your wife?
Do you have children?
Where are your children?
How old are your children?

Their questions jolt me. I constantly lie over this their question just to cover up. After lying, I will feel bad for myself. Their question keep reminding me that Nigeria women truly ruined my life.

Some of the women do asked me out of curiosity, while some will asked me out of genuine concern.

Last week, a married couple sat me down and asked me why they haven't see me with a woman since they know me for a year or so. They asked me what type of woman I want, that they can court me. I laugh and codedly talk them out of the idea

I also have a neighbour. We have been very close for a while. After gisting with her, I was about to take my leave when she blurted out, when are you getting married?

She asked me this question because my living condition and life-style convey to her that, I have no plan for marriage. She also saw that I behave like a person that has no worries or troubles in life. I am always content with little things.

By this time, I started thinking of how to answer her question. So, I told her, after my wilderness journey is over, I will get married. She nodded her head in agreement to my word.

The next day, I decide to open up a little bit. So I went to her house. I said to her, Nigeria women are the main reasons why I am not married. embarassed

I noticed she was hurt by my word, and she nodded in disagreement to my word. She couldn't understand how and why. It was difficult as I was not able to explain to her in words.

The next day, I went to her place. I told her that, Nigeria families are the second reasons why I refuse to yoke myself with any woman via marriage.

I'm not married because most Nigeria women are possessed. The ones that are not possess have Idol worship or foundational covenant and ancestral shrines in their life or family line.

She agreed with me and told me that I am right, and that one need to be careful. Although I did not open up as a person who's family or whose late father is a priest of marine powers.

As a person who's late father was a priest of Satan, who has battled rulers of darkness, I know what I am taking about. I don't want to inherit more battles or fight spiritual battles I have already overcome. I don't want to entangle myself with another spiritual battles in the name of marrying an Africa /Nigeria woman.

Even when I was busy with my sword & shield, Nigeria young women were busy with their pant and relationships. All Nigeria families, rich and poor are heavily connected to ancestral spirits, shrines and generational covenant of (Idols)

Even their culture and traditions is rooted with Idols worship.

Let me name a few.

READ ON

1 Like

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Lostchild(m): 1:16am On May 03, 2023
1. The Hausa's/ Northerners
Marrying into Hausa / Northerners families is like a deadly mission. These people worship Babylonia Idols in many different temples and altars. Their devotion to Babylonia spirits is still active and alive. If I go into deep details, more topic will spring forth from it.

Marrying into Hausa or any northern families is a bondage that will lead you to another perpetual form of bondage

2. The Yoruba's
The Yoruba's are the priest and pro-masters of Idols worship. You may inherit 44 different shrines and altars via marriage. Rich or poor Yoruba's are no exception. They Yoruba's worship too many different demons like Ogun, Oshun, Oya, Shango, Obatala, Aiye-lala, Olokun and too many different deadly curse devils to mention

You won marry from Yoruba ni? You will have endless spiritual battles and many life problems. embarassed

Marrying into a Yoruba family is like a highway to the grave. It is like a suicide mission.

3. The Ijaw's
Every Ijaws families are connected to marine covenant, evil altars via water sacrifice. If you marry into an Ijaw family, you and your generation will not have peace. You will be force be a prayer warrior.

Marrying into an Ijaw family automatically graft your lineage to mami water shrines and covenant.

Only God grace will save and deliver you and your children from water spirits - river goddess.

4. The Igbo's
Igbo's families are heavily connected to different idols, shrines, trees and many ancestral gods such as Anyawu, Okpo-brisi, Amadioha, Ahiajoku, Ala, Ibini Ukpabi, Ekwensu, Agwu and river goddess Mmuo Mmiri

Rich and poor Igbo's are no exception. In fact, Igbo juju and many evil tradition is too many.

The Igbo's normally have an evil practice. When any member of their family dies, they will buy a live cow or a horse. The foolish Igbo's family will take the animal to a certain place or T-junction to do the sacrifices. They will make incantation and spill the blood of the animal to appeals and pathway the spirit of the dead person. After that, they will use the cow/horse to cook the food for the burial. Everyone, old and young families members, men, women, children, boys and girls will go there to eat the meat

These their tradition will heavily yoked, renew and covenanted those who eat from the burial meat. These covenant in their life is sealed through the blood of the animal they killed.

Foolish ignoramus Igbo's are still doing it to these very day.

5. The Edo's - Binis/Esan
These people once introduce circumcisions to their daughters, and also introduce many evil traditional horn practice to this very day. They also worship many devils like Olokun, Obiemven Ogiuwu, Ogun, Isango, and many different generational spirit and curse demons. They had in the past and still practice many other horn useless spiritism.

You want to marry into Edo's- Esan/Binis family?. I laugh in Jesus name grin

6. The Urhobo's
You want to marry into an Urhobo-isoko family? Trust me, be ready to inherit mami-water and ancestral shrines into your marriage. cool

The Urhobo's still practice Igbe and worship many different juju, including mami-water, Uloho, Aziza, Gbogbo-fermo, Igbine-1, Gbeju-gbele and Ojorjor curse devil's.

Even when a man or a woman dies in an Urhobo's family, the idiotic elders will ask the children to buy a live goat.

After the foolish family bought the live goat, they will tie the neck of the goat with a long rope. They will cue each of the children from the eldest to the youngest will stand with the rope and goat at the front of the grave.

Drinks, prayers and incantation will be made to the eriwin, spirit of the dead. In spirituality that is unknown to the Urhobo family, they are making covenant with death. Each of them will start to face sickness and die after one another.

The natural man will never understand what I am saying, neither will anyone know what I went through in the hands of Satan. I just did not want to a tango myself with another pains of spiritual battles. I do not want to fight a battle I have already won. I do not want to inherit foundational battles and evil covenant through marriage.

All Nigeria women need to and should deal with their demons and family Idols.

Each time I see any beautiful Nigeria woman I really like, the thought of idols in her family background and foundational covenant will instantly kill that erotic likeness.

And I always move on.

1 Like

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Lostchild(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2023
Those who have know the greatest bondage will love liberty the most.

Traditional sins are passed down from generation to generation until men humble themselves and repent for the sins of their fathers. That is why we see these generational spirits at work in our lives.

Even righteous and good men like us has nothing to do with the sins of the fathers, but yet we are suffering over it. Despite that I will constantly renounce and denounce the sins of the fathers because I simply understood the principles of grace and virtues.

This was the foundation of the cross and is the true nature of Christ, and those who would be Christlike
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:41am On May 03, 2023
Delusional rant from a full grown man who have refused to grow. It's not surprising that a man your age still go by Lostchild as moniker.

10 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by exotique1fy(f): 4:23am On May 03, 2023
Well...

Life in Nigeria is one of constant spiritual warfare. No one truly escapes. You might think that you are free, but there are battles ahead you may be unaware of.

It is said that for every level, there is a new devil. If you are no longer fighting (because you think you have overcome), then you are not growing spiritually (even physically). The idea of permanent victory over darkness is a deception from the enemy. The forces of darkness do not rest and one should not become complacent or think they are not actively seeking new ways to engage you. You must constantly be aware and always have you sword in hand to fight. It is indeed war without end.

You cannot and should not close yourself off to love. In reality, love is one of the most potent antidotes to the malevolent activities of the forces of darkness. It is the light that darkness cannot comprehend. Find someone to love and be ready to defend and fight because of love.

3 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by helinues: 5:36am On May 03, 2023
I wash
I clean
I cook

One of the reasons why some guys get married early after having small coins. House chores is one of the basics pushing guys lately.

The 3 listed above should be a norm for someone living a real life not fake one.

Do you send people to urinate, defecate or even sleep for you? What then is the big deal in preparing the food that will improve your health?

4 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Brandiebird: 5:58am On May 03, 2023
Who is bored enough to read this book and kind enough to summarise it for us? 🤦‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by illicit(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2023
From the above

I don't see u marrying anytime soon
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by oneolajire(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2023
Great. You mean marriage is a great risk and you want to ensure you are not at risk.

But you've forgotten that life itself is a risk.
Sitting in a moving car or aeroplane is a risk.

The food you eat is a risk.

You get to doctors and you expect solution, but they sometimes disappoint you.

Singleness is not a crime. Not everyone will get married. You don't actually feel lonely and need to care for others or others to care for you.

You see spiritual problems everywhere and with everyone but you need to see Jesus with solutions to all problems.

A life with Jesus gives meaning to your existence because Christ has overcome all the seen and unseen problems of life.

4 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Rodimi20000000: 10:41am On May 03, 2023
Informative write up.. Nonetheless you still have to get married/engaged with a woman. Every man needs a help.

Now let me rant about Nigerian women and wearing wigs.. Nig women can do better in

2 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Littlechild(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Delusional rant from a full grown man who have refused to grow. It's not surprising that a man your age still go by Lostchild as moniker.

Papa Chineddu.
I see the truth hurt your demons to the bone marrow. About my moniker, you can aswell die over it.
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Littlechild(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2023
illicit:
From the above

I don't see u marrying anytime soon

I understand.
In every problem we face in life, God has a solution. He will help me.
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Foodqueen(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2023
A Lai ni Kan she🙍

1 Like

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2023
Littlechild

Papa Chineddu.
I see the truth hurt your demons to the bone marrow. About my moniker, you can aswell die over it.

Atleast I'm someone's father not an irresponsible adult man giving flimsy reasons about marriage. If Nigerian women were as bad as you paint them, what stops you from marrying outside Nigeria or race?

1 Like

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
Which ethnicity in the world doesn't have roots in idolatry?
Read history and see
Every human on earth has ancestral spirits. Every society has their specific problems imposed on them by the "princes" of their cities.

Modified.
I don't want to write long story. What you should look out for is trends in the family you want to marry from - active idol worship, poverty, early death, infant mortality, wayward children, mental issues, bad luck, etc... The list is long.
But if you are using that argument of Nigerian families, then no family is pure in this world.
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2023
This Idol worship is what many towns and villages elders are not willing to let go. What a pathetic society we live in.
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by kelspinall(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2023
boss it's either you are too comfortable with your single life or You're finding it hard to adjust and let someone into your life,every family has issues and it's someone will solve it. be it the family or the children or the in-laws. you said you don't want to start another Battle when you know you have won ya battles or what and however you put it. lemme tell it to straight up.. your mindset is pulling you backwards thats just it,who told you that you are done with battles especially spiritual Battle..dude wise up and make plans for the future...na person go inherit ya property even if is stove and kettle...STOP DISCOURAGING THE ONES WHO ARE READY OR WILLING TO GET MARRIED... PEACE
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2023
Lostchild:
I am a single unmarried man. I have not been with a woman for over 12 years.

I wash
I clean.
I cook
I go to the market by myself. Sometimes, women will always ask me, are you married?

Where is your wife?
Do you have children?
Where are your children
How old are your children?

Their questions jolt me. I constantly lie over this their question just to cover up. After lieing, I will feel bad for myself. Their question keep reminding me that Nigeria women truly ruine my life.

Some of the women do asked me out of curiosity, while some will asked me out of genuine concern.

Last week, two married couple sat me down and asked me why they haven't see me with a woman since they know me for a year or so. They asked me what type of woman I want, that they can court me. I laugh and codedly talk them out of the idea

I also have a neighbour. We have been very close for a while. After gisting with her, I was about to take my leave when she blurted out, when are you getting married?

She asked me this question because my living condition and life-style convey to her that, I have no plan for marriage. She also saw that I behave like a person that has no worries or troubles in life.

By this time, I started thinking of how to answer her question. So, I told her, after my wilderness journey is over, I will get married. She nodded her head in agreement to my word.

The next day, I decide to open up a little bit. So I went to her and I said to her, Nigeria women are the main reasons why I am not married. embarassed

I noticed she was hurt by my word, and she nodded in disagreement to my word. She couldn't understand how and why. It was difficult as I was not able to explain to her in words.

The next day, I went to her place. I told her that, Nigeria families are the second reasons why I refuse to yoke myself with any woman via marriage.

I'm not married because most Nigeria women are possessed. The ones that are not possess have Idol worship or foundational powers in their life or family line.

She agreed with me and told me that I am right. And that one need to be careful. Although I did not open up as a person who family or whose father is a priest of marine powers.

As a person who's father is a priest of Satan, who has battled rulers of darkness, I know what I am taking about. I don't want to inherit more battles or fight spiritual battles I have already overcome. I don't want to entangle myself with another spiritual battles in the name of marrying an Africa /Nigeria woman.

When I was busy with sword & shield, Nigeria young women were busy with their pant (relationships)

All Nigeria/africa families, rich and poor are heavily connected to generational shrines of (Idols)

Even their culture and traditions is rooted with Idols worship.

Let me name a few.

READ ON
instead make you tell them say you dey broke,you dey yarn dust.you get problem sha
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by capnies: 6:09pm On May 04, 2023
HE THAT IS IN CHRIST IS A NEW CREATURE OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY; BEHOLD ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW.

only sinners are afraid of filthy demons, those that obey God's commandments are blessed Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Littlechild(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
instead make you tell them say you dey broke,you dey yarn dust.you get problem sha

You got me laughing grin
But the people who are telling me to get married don't see me as a broke guy. They see me as a guy that is coping. cool
Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Bulletproofgt: 7:07pm On May 15, 2023
Lostchild:
The Hausa's/ Northerners
Marrying into Hausa / Northerners families is like a deadly mission. These people worship Babylonia Idols in many different temples. Their devotion to Babylonia spirits is still active and alive. If I go into deep details, more topic will spring forth from it.

Marrying into Hausa or northern families is a bondage that will lead you to another perpetual form of bondage

The Yorubas
The Yorubas are the priest and masters of Idols worship. You may inherit 44 different shrines and altars via marriage. Rich or poor Yorubas are no exception. They worship too many different demons like Ogun, Oshun, Oya, Shango, Obatala Aiye-lala, Gbogbo-fermo and too many different deadly demons to mention

You won marry from Yoruba ni? You will have endless spiritual battles and life problems.

Marrying into a Yoruba family is like highway to the grave. It is like a suicide mission.

The Ijaws
Every Ijaws families are connected to marine covenant, evil altars via water sacrifice. If you marry into an Ijaw family, you and your generation will not have peace. You will be force be a prayer warrior

Only God grace will save and deliver you and your children from water spirit - river goddess.

The Igbos
Igbos families are heavily connected to ancestral shrines, trees and many demon gods. Rich and poor Igbo are no exception.

Igbo juju and many evil tradition is too many.

The Igbos normally have an evil practice. When any member of their family dies, they will buy a live cow or a horse. They will take the animal to a certain place or junction to do some sacrifices. They will make incantation and spill the blood of the animal to appeals and pathway the spirit of the dead person. After that, they will use the cow/horse to cook the food for the burial. Everyone, old and young families members, men, women, children, boys and girls will go there to eat.

These their tradition will heavily yoked, renew and convenated those who eat from the burial meat. These covenant in their life is sealed through the blood of the animal they killed.

Foolish ignoramus Igbos are still doing it to these very day.

The Edos/ Binis
These people introduce circumcisions to their daughters, and introduce many evil traditional horn practice to this very day. They also worship Oloku and many different generation spirit and demons. They had in the past and still practice many other spiritism.

You want to marry into Edos/Binis family?
I laugh in Jesus name grin

The Urhobo's
You want to marry into an Urhobo-isoko family?

Trust me, be ready to inherit mami-water and ancestral shrines into your marriage. The Urhobos worship many different juju, including mermaids, Uloho, Aziza, Gbogbo-fermo, Igbine-1 and Gbeju-gbele curse devil's.

Even when a man or a woman dies in an Urhobos family, the idiotic elders will ask the children to buy a goat.

After the family bought the goat, they will tie the neck of the goat with a long rope. They will cue each of the children from the eldest to the youngest will stand with the rope and goat at the front of the grave. Drinks, prayers and incantation will be made to the eriwin, spirit of the dead. In spirituality that is unknown to the family, they are making covenant with death.
Each of them will start to face sickness and die after one another.

The natural man will never understand what I went through. I did not want to a tango myself with another pains of spiritual battles. I did not want to fight a battle I have already won. I did not want to inherit foundational battles through marriage.

Each time I see any beautiful Nigeria woman I like, the thought of her family background and foundation covernant will instantly kill that likeness.

And I always move on.

From ur knowledge u are from the South south.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Lie Over This (esoteric) by Lostchild(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
Bulletproofgt:

From ur knowledge u are from the South south.

Yes.
I am from south southies. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong / Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex / See The Reason Why You Can't Stop Masturbating Despite All Your Efforts To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.