Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It (1695 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nobody: 6:19am On May 03, 2023
we have been dating for almost 1 month now, b4 she accept she claimed she is a virgin that she don't want sex at all if we are going to date

She claimed she love me, she give me a lot of attention even she allowed me to visit her

The confusing part is we kiss, i suck her boobs, i romance her, she even told me she is extremely wet, But no she don't want sex that it a pride for her.

Note this girl have a big ass and a big breast and she keep male friends for me to be convinced that she is a virgin.

please should i leave this girl cos i do spend on her but not heavily and i need SEX to affirm her love for me

This is painful experience to me so nobody should tell me is sex a food

note she is a jambite so she is going to school soon so I'm sure she will still have sex in school so i don't wanna be in losing game
lalasticlala
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2023

She allowed kissing and sucking of boob and she told you she is wet while doing all these and she denied sex claiming virgin even with all the big boobs and large ass coupled with the numerous male friends she has,I'm 💯 percent sure she is a borehole down there

Even if she is virgin, am sorry for you they will break dat nonsense hymen once she enter university

NIGERIAN GIRL, Tweh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by clusay(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2023
OK keep up
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nobody: 6:33am On May 03, 2023
it painful guy
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by yrhuhfy113: 6:35am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:
we have been dating for almost 1 month now, b4 she accept she claimed she is a virgin that she don't want sex at all if we are going to date

She claimed she love me, she give me a lot of attention even she allowed me to visit her

The confusing part is we kiss, i suck her boobs, i romance her, she even told me she is extremely wet, But no she don't want sex that it a pride for her.

Note this girl have a big ass and a big breast and she keep male friends for me to be convinced that she is a virgin.

please should i leave this girl cos i do spend on her but not heavily and i need SEX to affirm her love for me

lalasticlala

ONE MONTH and sex is your issue?

Pls remove your brain cells from your male organ... pls.

ASK YOURSELF... can you take care of a baby? are you ready to MARRY HER.....

You are dating her for SEX, no marriage in view and you are complaining.... ha... this generation.

anyway its your life.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Rokiat(f): 6:36am On May 03, 2023
Nowadays virgin will allow a guy suck their breast and even suck the pussy join but wouldn’t allow penetration just to deceive their to be husbands that they are virgins. Chie!!!!

To the guys that believe being a virgin automatically equals good wife. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Ya all are in for a big shock.

5 Likes

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Lovelife433(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2023
Guy, dis girl don carry you go were u no no. Dis same thing happened to me last year, dis girl way say she b virgin is a mother even before I met her. Be wise in spending on a coded olosho.

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Draslo(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2023
Sorry in advance
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Shedrack777: 6:42am On May 03, 2023
if she said no sex, then she should suck you till you nut. if she can't, then it is up to you
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by WhereMyLoud: 6:58am On May 03, 2023
Bro she said no sex from the start u say wueh.. one month later you done dey ginger. Because she allow you suck breast all of a sudden her leg suppose open.

Let me tell you while sucking boobs stern urges in you to begin do something she done pleasure herself dey wan even rest. As she never chop fufu the eba wey she take grow still dey sweet her.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nathaniel33(m): 7:02am On May 03, 2023
Oga invite her and Bleep her .give am better fucking ..She is confused and they use you catch cruise
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Zonefree(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

ONE MONTH and sex is your issue?

Pls remove your brain cells from your male organ... pls.

ASK YOURSELF... can you take care of a baby? are you ready to MARRY HER.....

You are dating her for SEX, no marriage in view and you are complaining.... ha... this generation.

anyway its your life.
What else should be his issue? Long life?

I mean, he's dating a Nigerian girl and what do you expect the girl to offer him aside the sex he's so much interested in?

I don't know what you guys expect from Nigerian girls of today if not sex and more sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by superCleanworks(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

No oh. you are making a mistake. the only way this thing will work is by HEAVY SPENDING.

heavy boobs + heavy ass = heavy spending.

abi you no wan chop her before she go school? Don't give up.
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2023
Very useless s. Immature thread..

And it's so so worrisome to see some real mugus up there giving op advice.
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by anthonyuncle(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:
this is the reason why no one should blame her for her decision not to allow you.
she told you, and you still went ahead to try luck.

manoflove22:

you might not be the only one that she's giving this privilege.

manoflove22:

you are trying to make the relationship appear materially transactional.

manoflove22:

i need SEX to affirm her love for me
kill this thought/ believe in you.

before I say any other thing, please how old is she?
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nobody: 7:42am On May 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:

this is the reason why no one should blame her for her decision not to allow you.
she told you, and you still went ahead to try luck.

you might not be the only one that she's giving this privilege.

you are trying to make the relationship appear materially transactional.

kill this thought/ believe in you.

before I say any other thing, please how old is she?

she is 18 years old
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by anthonyuncle(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

she is 18 years old

hmm.
you might not be fully ready for what you are looking for.
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nobody: 7:44am On May 03, 2023
I think i will send her breakup message today cos it because of her im not focusing on my savings lifestyle

i will tell her im not doing again jare, what else does she have to give me if not sex,i provide money attention love care, what else she provided
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nobody: 7:45am On May 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:

hmm.
you might not be fully ready for what you are looking for.

what i want to know is that is she truly a virgin or she is just using me while giving another nigga sex

a girl with big boob and big yanse with numerous male friends, u allowed me to suck ur boobs and all how am gonna believe she is a virgin
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by anthonyuncle(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

what i want to know is that is she truly a virgin or she is just using me while giving another nigga sex

a girl with big boob and big yanse with numerous male friends, u allowed me to suck ur boobs and all how am gonna believe she is a virgin

yes - she might be having sex with someone else.

yes - she might still be a virgin.
there are different types/ kinds of virgins.
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Eunoiaa(f): 7:48am On May 03, 2023
I must take the leeway to admire you guys' work-rate.

Year in; year out. >>>>>

For more than ten years. It's admirable.

We're literally going through a pandemic of bitter, broken men and endless woe tales of women on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by advanceDNA: 9:05am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

note she is a jambite so she is going to school soon so I'm sure she will still have sex in school so i don't wanna be in losing game
lalasticlala

U have already lost...
Pull the plug now...so u dont lose some more...
Otherwise it will just be a case of u paying, another nigga offing pant on campus.....

Good luck...
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have already lost...
Pull the plug now...so u dont lose some more...
Otherwise it will just be a case of u paying, another nigga offing pant on campus.....

Good luck...

lol how am i already lost it, so she can't give in at all
Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by PureFace1(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2023
manoflove22:

You want sex and she is not ready to give you sex.

Dump her and move on to a girl that will give you what you want instead of putting up with her.

Most relationship problems could be avoidable if the guy is ready to move elsewhere to find what he is looking for instead of trying to put up with the girl and hope she changed her mind or behavior and he continue to surfer in silence.

You want sex, she is not ready to give you sex, It mean you are not compatible. Be a real man and dump her and look for the girl that will give you what you want, a real man don't supplicate and plead for a girl to change her mind.

A real man will demand what he want if the girl is not ready to supply then you bounce and look for it elsewhere with no hard feelings, that's what it mean to be an Alpha and the difference between the guy that could be screwing her behind your back and you. You are ready to tolerate it but the guy that could be screwing her behind your back wouldn't tolerate it and he would withdraw his attention immediately he is not getting sex from her.

The moment a girl is not ready to give you what you want you should be ready to bounce, that's what it mean to be a masculine man in a relationship, that's what it means to be a dominant man in a relationship.

It is feminine traits to be pleading and supplicating or trying to satisfy in the hope that someone will change their mind or behaviors in a relationship, that's the tactics of women.

Look at women in a relationship with the guy that they truly want, they will do everything they can to satisfy him and even make numerous sacrifices and go overboard with it to prove their love.

The moment you are the one going overboard to satisfy your woman or pleading for her to change her mind regarding something like sex etc, you are no longer the dominant and masculine male, you are now the woman in the relationship and most women yearn for masculine male that can dominate them in fact they are the type of guys women enjoy having sex with and will cheat on their partners with.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Give Me Sex And I Need It by Kooldon(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2023
Walk away now or Ghost her

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Like To Marry? / The Way To Tell A Girl I Love You / How Can I Love My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.