Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning (46093 Views)

Wow! It's Raining And I'm About To Do This [Picture] / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by luluosas(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2023
When you find a neighbour's property missing, please return it to the rightful owner. Thank you
chibestjerry:
What lesson did you learnt from this
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by zomby(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2023
This could also mean that we are in a wrong country… The igbos should relocate to Afghanistan, I don’t believe that they fit well in Nigeria.
Nobody likes them
Nobody wants them around
Nobody wants to deal with them
Nobody respects them
They kill themselves like dogs
They are constantly losing.
They hate everything including themselves.
They are mostly uncivilized and also struggle to think before making a move…No common sense.

I honestly believe that they will fit perfectly in Afghanistan. Let the rest of Nigerian breathe and live in peace

Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Effybaba(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2023
I owe you one bottle of beer. Contact me to collect

quote author=Zonefree post=122898079] A man with pencil gbola with a lady with Deep ranged kpekus. While,

A man with industrious gbola rolling with a Tight ranged kpekus.

Irony of life. [/quote]
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Zonefree(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2023
Effybaba:
I owe you one bottle of beer. Contact me to collect

quote author=Zonefree post=122898079] A man with pencil gbola with a lady with Deep ranged kpekus. While,

Irony of life.
You've been contacted.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Keegan: 5:39pm On May 03, 2023
chibestjerry:
What lesson did you learnt from this

Quite interesting but I pity the pencil. It's better for it to stay with the nut and endure than to go for the destructive sharpener; its life will be cut short sooner than later.
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Tvoice: 5:54pm On May 03, 2023
Meeeeeeeen, very very true
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Xylon: 8:11pm On May 03, 2023
Octopusssy:
See the rubbish you are writing this morning
cool cool Lie say you no dey enjoy the cruise?
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Emdebby2: 8:48pm On May 03, 2023
All I can see in this picture is pencil and sharpener. Can someone please explain.
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Verybadguy: 9:01pm On May 03, 2023
Toto and prick Wetin again
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Benrosaria(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2023
since it's not a square peg in a round hole. then it can always fit in. the problem is no one wants to lose, everyone wants to win. so who should lose?
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Princelyon247(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2023
It's so deep
Anyways
MC PEACHY ENTERTAINMENT is one of the best places to get premium entertainment, standard comedians, MC ,content creators, and events Host. We provide quality and professional entertainment services for corporate events, private events, weddings, birthdays and more. Our team of experienced entertainers and event hosts will ensure your guests have an unforgettable experience.

We have a wide range of services available, including live music, DJs, stand-up comedy, karaoke, and more. Our content creators are experienced in creating engaging content for your event, including videos, photos, and more. We also provide event planning services, so you can be sure that your event will be a success.

If you're looking for a reliable and professional entertainment service, then MC PEACHY ENTERTAINMENT is the right choice for you. Reach out to us today to discuss your event needs. You can call us on 09159665362, or contact us on Telegram and WhatsApp.

Please also;

follow us on Instagram @mc_peachy_,

Facebook @mc peachy,

LinkedIn @https://www.linkedin.com/in/mc-peachy-594b81262

YouTube @mcpeachyofficial,

TikTok @mc_peachy,

and our Facebook page @mc peachy entertainment.

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive content.
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by pikechukwu6(m): 6:49am On May 04, 2023
Kpekus issues and gbola matter done destroy many friendships/marriage grin grin...las las my gbola ranged very well cool I no follow for pencil cheesy cheesy
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Blunttruth: 8:15am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:
A man with pencil gbola with a lady with Deep ranged kpekus. While,

Irony of life.
Classic, Hot teenager thinking with his hard-on and raging hormones
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by dk58(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2023
Nairalanders nor go kee person. Laughter wan kee me first. The analogies are reasonable in their own right. We can interpret the picture based on our sexual or political ideas but, I must add, the two heart emojis show it's more about relationships than leadership.
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Inyaky(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2023
naturefellow:
Why the plagiarism... Can't you independently form your own opinion? And why is there a sexual connotation on the illustration, when it is not primarily about sex but compatibility?

BTW, is that Megan Thee Stallion on your avi?

Lol, I was only trying to quote and it went wrong
[
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by naturefellow(m): 4:49am On May 05, 2023
Inyaky:

Lol, I was only trying to quote and it went wrong
You're new here, I reckon.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by naturefellow(m): 4:50am On May 05, 2023
zomby:
This could also mean that we are in a wrong country… The igbos should relocate to Afghanistan, I don’t believe that they fit well in Nigeria.
Nobody likes them
Nobody wants them around
Nobody wants to deal with them
Nobody respects them
They kill themselves like dogs
They are constantly losing.
They hate everything including themselves.
They are mostly uncivilized and also struggle to think before making a move…No common sense.

I honestly believe that they will fit perfectly in Afghanistan. Let the rest of Nigerian breathe and live in peace
by their fruits they are known. Zombie!
Re: This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning by Inyaky(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
naturefellow You're new here, I reckon.

Not really but I still don't know how use Nairaland very well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.