Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Lady Deceives Her Father As A Potential Lover Online, Collects Money From Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Deceives Her Father As A Potential Lover Online, Collects Money From Him (436 Views)

Wrinkled Lady Deceives Men By Editing Her Pictures(picture) / Delta Lady Deceives Lagos Boyfriend For Four Years. / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Deceives Her Father As A Potential Lover Online, Collects Money From Him by OpzyGist(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2023
A woman’s claim of collecting money from her father, whom she deceived on the popular dating app, Tinder, has sparked a viral reaction on Twitter.
Although many people find her story amusing, some are skeptical about its authenticity.

The lady shared that she pretended to be someone else on Tinder, where she matched with her father, who was likely looking for a lover.

She then requested money from him, which he willingly sent. In a tweet that has since gone viral, she wrote: “Not me going to Tinder to catfish my Dad. Nigg’a just sent me money.”

See the full details here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/lady-deceives-her-father-as-a-potential-lover-online-collects-money-from-him/

Re: Lady Deceives Her Father As A Potential Lover Online, Collects Money From Him by Rokiat(f): 12:06pm On May 03, 2023
If this one can catfished her own father imagine what else she’s capable of.
Stay safe out there fellas because ya all will be needing it. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Deceives Her Father As A Potential Lover Online, Collects Money From Him by youngreezy(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2023
Simps will always pay for pussy,but how the man no know say na em daughter?no Pictures?
Re: Lady Deceives Her Father As A Potential Lover Online, Collects Money From Him by Autobot05: 1:20pm On May 03, 2023
Fear women ...
Tbh I really dont want to have a female child

(1) (Reply)

Revenge / What Every Man Should Know / German Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.