Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike (3929 Views)

Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Dapromzy333(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2023
“Gov Nyesom Wike, I’ll leave Gov SanwoOlu to respond to your banters. I’m now the President-Elect”.

Nigeria’s President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said while delivering his speech  at Rivers State.

Recall, President - elect Bola Tinubu is on a 2 day visit to Rivers State on invitation of Gov Nyesome Wike for commissioning of projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8KWl5jsM4

https://netarana.com/ill-leave-sanwo-olu-to-respond-to-your-banters-im-now-the-president-elect-tinubu-tells-wike/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2023
Exactly, Asiwaju don't engage in banters

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by lhordspy: 2:39pm On May 03, 2023
May 29 - One of the happiest day of my life is near.

My president. Their president. Our president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 03, 2023
I like what I am seeing in 2023. It shows the South may be ready and mature enough for joint political alliances and success.

Wike, Fayose, Makinde and many in directly opposite political camp to Tinubu rejected Atiku to support BAT.

They have continued the cordiality beyond the election also.

We might be nearing the end of winner-takes-all politics which may be replaced by a more expansive and cooperative political system throughout the South that will see development of the land and people as priority number one.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Vischy: 2:49pm On May 03, 2023
lhordspy:

I wonder how you guys defend failures and bad leaders from buhari to tinubu.

It's quite shameful.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by illicit(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2023
Yes Boss

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by wahalawahala: 2:53pm On May 03, 2023
Vischy:

It's quite shameful.
make una pls give this man a giant bucket to cry into na🙄

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Lanretoye(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2023
Vischy:

It's quite shameful.
what good news has come from your own part of the country in recent times,define failure and you will see how synonymous your state is to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:01pm On May 03, 2023
So presidential in speech.

Asiwaju is the only person that when he talks, everyone listen and learn including the heedless mob.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:04pm On May 03, 2023
Asiwaju might not be the best Nigeria can offer, but among the contestants, he's miles ahead of others.

No one can lace his shoes between and among them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by GeneralPula: 3:04pm On May 03, 2023
Exactly..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:06pm On May 03, 2023
I'm just happy nothing can stop this man from ruling for atleast 4 years.

Heedless mob have done their worst, it's time to enjoy good governance which is alien to their region and psyche.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by inoki247: 3:07pm On May 03, 2023
Lol na Wu no get vision and doesn't want to get 2 where he or she is going on time go dey respond to any dog that bark at him or her.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Worthy of being president, confident, charismatic.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2023
Vischy:

It's quite shameful.

Keep crying. Tinubu is and can be anything but incompetence is far from him. He knows how to turn things around.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
Obitodents, suffer no dey tire unna?

You guys misled Edo people and today all the 18 LGAs only generate 3 million naira as igr.

Nigerians can't afford to be living in that abject poverty lifestyle you lot helped instilled in that state.

Anambra state just started kicking off but you hate the masterminder because he's not a failure like your god.

Nigeria and Nigerians seriously dodged a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2023
When are we going to start saying things the way it is?

They are celebrating wike today just because he blatantly rigged for them...so said

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:13pm On May 03, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
When are we going to start saying things the way it is?

They are celebrating wike today just because he blatantly rigged for them...so said
The same Wike you worshipped for good 7 years is now bad simply because he rejected an irredeemable failure?

Is it because Wike is not sharing kerosene like one of your governors?

Suffer head wannabes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Keep crying. Tinubu is and can be anything but incompetence is far from him. He knows how to turn things around.

He could have given buhari little headup if he is so competent as you said... undecided
Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

The same Wike you worshipped for good 7 years is now bad simply because he rejected an irredeemable failure?

Is it because Wike is not sharing kerosene like one of your governors?

Suffer head wannabes.

Wike will pay for his crimes at the expiration of his office...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:16pm On May 03, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

He could have given buhari little headup if he is so competent as you said... undecided

So that you will claim he's trying to undurp the power of a president?

Why didn't Obi play a good opposition to the ruling party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Obaofaba: 3:17pm On May 03, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Wike will pay for his crimes at the expiration of his office...

What crime?

Is saving Nigeria a crime?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by OGIBRA(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
AIM AND CONCENTRATING ON THE BIG CHALLANGE AHEAD INSTEAD OF DUELLING ON FRIVOLITY...
When he speaks, majority of people listen, while some will criticize other will appalluade, that is a sign of a leader.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
Obaofaba:

So that you will claim he's trying to undurp the power of a president?

Why didn't Obi play a good opposition to the ruling party?

Buhari and tinubu are same... The truth is tinubu is not competent you can't compare him with Obi in terms of administration politics aside tinubu can't even a small scale farm...
Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Omoawoke: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Very hilarious man. grin knows how to crack funny jokes

This new administration go sweet die. grin

Obi obi import and export, warehouse economist. Obi ! 😂

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by jaytimeo: 3:52pm On May 03, 2023
This man dey skip nobody wan talk true .
Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by alanto: 3:59pm On May 03, 2023
This man is just too presidential... Never heard any Nigerian politician speak with so much confidence and sagacity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Who told you he didn't? Buhari decides what to do and decides who to listen to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by kofikute: 6:00pm On May 03, 2023
Let’s face it — there’s an overwhelming amount of information on the Internet about how to quickly shed pounds and get in shape.

If you’re looking for the best tips on how to lose weight and keep it off, this seemingly endless amount of advice can be overwhelming and confusing.

From the diets promoting raw foods to meal plans that revolve around shakes and prepackaged foods, a new fad diet seems to pop up every day.

The problem is, although very restrictive diets and elimination meal plans will most likely result in short-term weight loss, most people can’t maintain them and end up throwing in the towel within a few weeks.

Although losing 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in a week by following a fad diet may seem tempting, the reality is that this type of weight loss is often unhealthy and unsustainable.

The real key to safe and successful weight loss is to adopt a healthy lifestyle that suits your individual needs and that you can maintain for life.
Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by Nice2023(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2023
Obaofaba:
Asiwaju might not be the best Nigeria can offer, but among the contestants, he's miles ahead of others.

No one can lace his shoes between and among them.

Miles ahead in what?

List it out here.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Leave Sanwo-olu To Respond To Your Banters - Tinubu tells Wike by bdon12: 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
lhordspy:

wow happiest days of ur life.Nigga life must really be hard n boring for u becos tinubu dont even know u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaswani Accused Of Humiliating Nigerians / Releases All Our Members, Then We Dialogue - Boko Haram / LEAKED: Interrogated Boko Haram Member Implicates FG (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.