Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month (1232 Views)

10 Lessons About Condoms You Need Before Losing Your Virginity. / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / This Is What You Need Before A Woman Will Take You Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by marlow1962(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2023
Uchedizzy:
Business ideas
What kind?
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by ageraGT: 4:22pm On May 05, 2023
olamilekan9:
i am hustling super hard right now,i want to have up to 5m at least before this month end...all on God💪

What job do you do? If you don’t mind sharing.
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by detectivejones: 4:36pm On May 05, 2023
OndoRaph:
Not working but would like to get paid salary from a good hearted person.
Huh!!
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by detectivejones: 4:41pm On May 05, 2023
marlow1962:
GLE 63s coup
As your own need heavy help someone whose is small
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Wale9253(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2023
Need to pay my rent
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by SaintXto(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2023
Stevyne:
Laptop make I start my beat making n music production.

Are you in Abuja? I'm an artist and I've got computer system that we both could use...
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by SaintXto(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2023
Omo me ehh

I just need ah capital to start up a restaurant business 😩
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Stevyne: 6:51pm On May 06, 2023
SaintXto:

Are you in Abuja? I'm an artist and I've got computer system that we both could use...
Opp! Broo, I'm in Lagos
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Obioramichael(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2023
2M to run my poultry business... If this miracle happen to me ehh.... Chia! I will be forever and ever grateful..
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Henryfour(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2023
olamilekan9:
i am hustling super hard right now,i want to have up to 5m at least before this month end...all on God💪

How do u plan achieving dis
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Gee64: 10:16pm On May 06, 2023
To buy a house in Abuja and own a brand-new 2020 Lexus 350 Jeep.
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Waffarianman(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2023
Mini mobile palm oil milling machine. God use someone to help me so that I can have this machine for my farm
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Uchedizzy(f): 5:00am On May 07, 2023
marlow1962:
What kind?
Recharge card printing buz
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by marlow1962(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2023
Uchedizzy:
Recharge card printing buz
Okay cool
Recharge card paper still they?
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Gee64: 9:43pm On May 07, 2023
To pay 60k school fees for the two orphans aged 4 and 10 who are presently living with me. I'm retired. I care for this children including mine alone.
Please let someone lend a helping hand before the month runs out.
They are grandchildren to my late wife: products of my stepdaughter.

Anyone who cares can come and verify: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two.
You can come verify in person if you wish.
I'm also on WhatsApp.
My account number: 2001289594 FBN
G.I.E.
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by simplyvic17(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2023
20k to complete my school fees
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by favourchuks(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2023
A phone or a Job I'm a mechanical engineer
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Uchedizzy(f): 7:56am On May 08, 2023
marlow1962:

Okay cool
Recharge card paper still they?
E dey plenty but i think some few years to come it will die out
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by thompson1510(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2023
All I need is my past self with 100% sanity without extended family wahala wey dey lead to depression pro max, mental health affects productivity alot especially when you have a crazy EGO wey no like to explain shits

Men wey get plenty women as siblings dey try ah swear, how una dey cope with the hypocrisies and gossips wey fit affect professional and personal lives negatively?🤐🫡

Am completely burnt out…Thank God sha…
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by culbadboi(m): 8:16am On May 08, 2023
A smartphone. God abeg
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by marlow1962(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2023
Uchedizzy:
E dey plenty but i think some few years to come it will die out
Definitely, because most people now recharge through their banks.
Re: What Do You Really Need Before The End Of The Month by Uchedizzy(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2023
marlow1962:

Definitely, because most people now recharge through their banks.
yes you are right i also have a web site were i buy and sell data and Airtime with my phone at a cheaper rate but now i feel i want to start printing on my own, anyways am still crosschecking sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This / Gambling Is Disastrous, Please Flee From It / Something Called "love" I Fall In Love With My Child Hood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.