Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: (858 Views)

I Cudnt Sleep Again Friends I Need Ur Help. / I Find It Difficult Keeping Ladies As Friends . I Always Wana Go Down With Them / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: by CasieJ: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
My girlfriend is really confuse about her relationship with her boyfriend, this guy promise 2 marry her even has gone 2 see her parent but that day, the dad was not around so he met d brothers and sisters, and this guy has been good 2 her, he gives her everything, she needs, the boyfriend will tell her if u are pregnant 4 me, we will go and meet ur parents, (by paying her dowry), so one day she told d boyfriend she is pregnant, do u know what this guy said, he said better, she will give birth 2 d baby, d next day d boyfriend ask her again if she's serious she said yes, he told her 2 remove it shocked, so now d girl is really confuse, if this guy is real or just telling her a super story, pls she really need ur advice, thanks
Re: Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: by sleekch1c(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
Ur frnd is very daft.how cld she get pregnant for d guy?anyway,†̥ε̲ƪƪ her to put her foot down and †̥ε̲ƪƪ her bugger bf dat she wants to keep d baby.end of discussion.
Re: Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: by omega25red(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2011
tell your friend to get her family involved since they already know the guy. have the family hold him responsible
Re: Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: by cynthiafred67(f): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2011
Sorry but I don't think dat guy is serious about her, ur friend should find her way before it is too late oo
Re: Pls My Fellow Friends I Need Ur Advice: by ANTIsex(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
Thats y i tell girls to lie to der guy about preg, is not when u actually get pregnant u will tell ur guy, since he like having unprotected sex den , on a good day u tell him u are pregnant and see what he will say, even if u r not, and act serious, dats how to knw when a guy is serious, how he handles it matters most. now she is really pregnant and here d guys starts talking rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Sooooooooo Jelous? / Question For All Ladies / Solution Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.