Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (19381 Views)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
My fiancee's got some very beautiful friends that I can't resist. They tend to appeal to me more than my woman. Just few weeks ago, my woman's friend came visiting and decided to spend the night because it was too late to go back home. I only have one room in my flat and we decided to share the double size bed. It was -2 degree celsius and couldn't have possibly slept on the couch on my own.

My woman slept beside me and her friend was beside her. In the middle of the night I found my hand stretching and touching Irene (her real name). I noticed she was well awake and knew what I was doing. I kept touching her backside and then every part of her body. Suddenly, my woman woke up and found my hand in her friends hips. I immediately pretended I was still sleeping and not aware of my action.

Another of her friend came days ago and I was attracted to her by all means. I kept asking my woman about her and told her to invite her again. She came again and I found myself lusting after her. I gave a kiss whilst my woman was away and she did not at all react to it. To my amazement, they all (the girls) enjoy me touching them and refused to tell my woman of my escapades. I even have a phone number of one of them and currently thinking of calling to meet with her at her resident.

Don't know what to do. Don't actually love my woman but would not want her to go. We have been together for five years and have shared so many things together. Leaving her for another would be a total travesty. She loves me with all her heart and even gave me her innocence about 4 years ago. But I can't stop liking her friends and lusting after them.

Pls help,  I think its a problem (just thought about it)
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by joyblinks(f): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
hmmmm, ? men men men and men,

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Configur(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2011
na God go punish you, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 imean (na God go forgive you!!! bad guys!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Onchedu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2011
This guy ehn, if I insult U now e go be like say I be bad person. Get a life abeg.

U think those girls want U? Wait till Ur gf finds out. She'l leave U and then U won't look so attractive to her friends.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by aminalib(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
please kill yourself and do the world a favor,

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Jam247(f): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2011
So let me get this straight, you want to eat your cake and have it too? angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by aminalib(f): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2011
Jam247:

So let me get this straight, you want to eat your cake and have it too? angry angry angry

eeh that saying make no sense, of course if you eat your cake you will have it too,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2011
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Spclst900: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
Poster you just come to spoil our name soon women go come here come insult us.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by ALICIA22(f): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
aminalib:

Good advice in the right direction grin cheesy
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Jam247(f): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
aminalib:

eeh that saying make no sense, of course if you eat your cake you will have it too,

Ok let me rearrange it tongue, you cant have your cake and eat it too angry!!!, As long as poster understands he cant have it both ways, atleast not for a long time anyways,!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by degubi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2011
Firstly you are iresponsible, secondly Gosh!! you are irresponsible, thirdly my my my you are a definition of irresponsibility.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2011
chris01:

wait until u lose d beautiful tin u hav, den u'll keep your head straight, start puttn more attention on your lady and everytin wil be alryt, by d way stop telnl her to invite her frnds ova, u'r hurting her if u dont no, even if u fell like testing sumtin else,, my man it shudnt b your woman's frnds, just sit back and imagine wat they'd be talkn abt her, how long do u want to keep d secrect,

You make sense
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
aminalib:

No sense at all. Be more positive and constructive

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by aminalib(f): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
paris10:

No sense at all. Be more positive and constructive

it makes sense because you understand it, were u being constructive as u molested ur gf friends right in bed
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Coolabbie: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
U hv a problem alright. It wuld be best 4 u 2 breakup wit ur gal so u can  chase afta her frnds unhindered,she deserves beta.[s]dis is one of d reasons why men are called dogs[/s]
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by xandy84: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2011
You have a problem bro but not a big deal, sure you can deal with it, all you have to do is stay away from your GF friends and spend quality times with you woman, better you act now or you will lose your woman and her friends cos they are coming not because of you but you woman and if she is gone then they will also stop coming, Get a life honey and dont let your woman down
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by busygirl(f): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2011
@OP, Please slap yourself. You said you don't love your woman but don't want her to go shocked shocked shocked shocked you must be very stupid. What are you doing with a woman you didn't love in the first place.?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by happylady: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2011
its a big problem
ypu fukcing perv
disgusting
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by asha80(m): 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2011
the poster is a lady.check her earlier posts.

the scenario is likely to be the other way round.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Osama10(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2011
asha 80:

Busted.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by 190: 12:52am On Jan 16, 2011
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by omega25red(m): 1:51am On Jan 16, 2011
either the posters girl is an idiot for sharing a bed with him her and a friend and seeing what he was doing then saying nothing about it or this guy is a F#@ing liar
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 3:04am On Jan 16, 2011
asha 80:

Paris babe pls grabba life. Silly gurl just gave me a hard on for nothing.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2011
asha 80:

And what part of my profile or post indicate I'm a lady? Get your facts right!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 3:10am On Jan 16, 2011
Osama10:

Busted.

Nothing is busted jare my friend. Let them say.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Osama10(m): 3:42am On Jan 16, 2011
paris10:

Nothing is busted jare my friend. Let them say.

Really, so which one are you?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Mavor: 4:21am On Jan 16, 2011
I wonder why some people like to come to nairaland and open their yansh grin Anyway guy, lets be fair, your lady seems nice. For she to be with you for 5 years through thick and thin, knowing that you are a womanizer (Yes she knows, some women are very smart), shows she really cares and she obviously seems like a wifey material (though I dont know her well, I am generalizing here). Philander can be avoided thru self-discipline. You can summon that self-discipline and behave yourself, give her the respect that she deserves. These are friends that you are misbehaving with will be laughing at her behind her back. Once fight comes today, na your rubbish her friend go use insult am. Guy behave yourself cos in the future you might be full of regrets. Start making plans now for taking her to the altar later in the future, but if you dont love her like you say, you better stop wasting her time.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by mimon79(m): 4:29am On Jan 16, 2011
Well, i wont be legitimately here, cos we are all men and know what we can do. Your case simply points to the fact that you are a sexual fiend (which is normal for most guys). Even if you must cheat stray far from your woman and leave her friends alone! And if you must have them,well, you can can do "soapy" while you imagine eh grin

Now to the issue of you being male or female, i think i will take a raincheck on that cool
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by mimon79(m): 4:32am On Jan 16, 2011
Insert Quote
Well, i wont be judegmental here, cos we are all men and know what we can do. Your case simply points to the fact that you are a sexual fiend (which is normal for most guys). Even if you must cheat,stray far from your woman and leave her friends alone! And if you must have them,well, you can can do "soapy" while you imagine eh

Now to the issue of you being male or female, i think i will take a raincheck on that
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by mimon79(m): 4:34am On Jan 16, 2011
Well, i wont be judgmental here, cos we are all men and know what we can do. Your case simply points to the fact that you are a sexual fiend (which is normal for most guys). Even if you must cheat,stray far from your woman and leave her friends alone! And if you must have them,well, you can can do "soapy" while you imagine eh

Now to the issue of you being male or female, i think i will take a raincheck on that
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 4:55am On Jan 16, 2011
Osama10:

Really, so which one are you?

Abegi, read my post again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.