Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 (4176 Views)

GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 / How Does One Handle Relationship Heartbreaks? / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by whippersnapper(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
Bigboy2221:

True... na all this old mofos day complain anyhow like grandpapa them
i no be old mofo i am just 23 ready to marry
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Bigboy2221: 6:13pm On May 04, 2023
whippersnapper:
i no be old mofo i am just 23 ready to marry
Guy go hustle leave marriage you are too small
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by pansophist(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2023
She is giving you drama because there are other guys in her DM she perceived as more better than you, doesn't have to be true if it's her perception.

Women restructure themselves to be easygoing when they know they are with someone with value and that he compliment her worth. Otherwise, they make themselves difficult when you're not their best option.

At 22, she is at the apex of her sexual market value, so big men, fork boys, politicians, and all calibre of men will be rushing her. That's just female reality. And yes, many of these guys will be better than you in everything. You can't compete.

So how to handle her? The answer is you can't handle her. All you can do is just reduce your attention and downgrade her status from a girlfriend to a girl you know. If she didn't care about the changes, then let's thing be. Leave her.

Don't be in a relationship where you're the only one lifting the bed, and instead of her to join and lift, she slept on it to make it heavier on you. You're not a camel. Don't accept that.

Move on. Your time will reach, and you will oppress younger boys. You'll steal their babe, and they will come online to wail like you. Life na turn by turn. But don't just wait for you time, make sure you're improving yourself.

And then my dear comrade, you shall inherit the earth. You go run from women, you begin ask yourself, na me be this? cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 04, 2023
omotodun1:

Yes, I am
Same here. I've started learning C for a start. I'm interested in Mobile App development and Game development.
I joined the new Alx cohort for Software engineering. It starts May 22. I'm praying I endure it for the next 12 months.
What about you?
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by omotodun1(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2023
4Humanity4All:

Same here. I've started learning C for a start. I'm interested in Mobile App development and Game development.
I joined the new Alx cohort for Software engineering. It starts May 22. I'm praying I endure it for the next 12 months.
What about you?

That's great. I just looked at the website. The tuition fees are very expensive. How are you paying for that? I am a hobbyist programmer and C is one of the languages that I am somewhat proficient in. I also am interested in Mobile App and Game Dev.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2023
omotodun1:

That's great. I just looked at the website. The tuition fees are very expensive. How are you paying for that? I am a hobbyist programmer and C is one of the languages that I am somewhat proficient in. I also am interested in Mobile App and Game Dev.
The one I enrolled in is free for Africans. You must have probably come across the ad somewhere.
It's good to know that you are also interested in Mobile App and Game Dev.
Since when have you been learning C?
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by omotodun1(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2023
4Humanity4All:

The one I enrolled in is free for Africans. You must have probably come across the ad somewhere.
It's good to know that you are also interested in Mobile App and Game Dev.
Since when have you been learning C?

For a couple of years
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by whippersnapper(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Guy go hustle leave marriage you are too small
omo i no people who are 50 and not married. Banging bitches up and down. Who equates maturity with age
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2023
omotodun1:

For a couple of years
Wow. What do you use it for? Embedded systems?
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Bigboy2221: 7:18pm On May 04, 2023
whippersnapper:
omo i no people who are 50 and not married. Banging bitches up and down. Who equates maturity with age

How much do you have in your account right now?
Do you have a stable source of income?
Guy focus on your career marriage should be the least thing on your mind right now
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Christabellove: 7:01am On May 12, 2023
Join this MAY 22 cohort 17 study group for ALX Software Engineering students from Beginners to Pro. We will be sharing useful informations,materials and helping one another to succeed.

Let’s get coding!!!

https:///G2PWLZYGeFrEPaOCAOFRPG
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Gee64: 8:25am On May 12, 2023
I don read finish. Let me eat breakfast oh.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Sixfeetbelle: 11:16am On May 12, 2023
Nazgul:

Play the nonchalant role for a while...just act as if she doesn't exist. Avoid reacting to whatever she does, withdraw every form of affection you have towards her.

If she's into you she'll be emotionally disturbed and call your attention to your sudden change, of which you can use to iron out your issues. If she isn't bothered, just let her be, she's clearly not into you and still exploring her sexuality like the poster above said.

Instead of all this stress, wouldn't it be better to advise him to NOT date a girl below 22 year old?

If he's having issues dealing with her, it is safe to assume he's not her age group. Guys in that age bracket know how to handle their babes.

Just found it he's 27 and babe is 18. No wonder he's complaining about immaturity. Grandpa want to be playing love with children
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Littlechild(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2023
Banbulu:
The drama too much, I don egnore tire, please I need a couche hu have experience should tell me he managed it

When a young woman is toxic person, they become more toxic as they get older. Her character has nothing to do with her age. The personal attitude of a person when they are younger is same when they get older.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Nazgul: 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Instead of all this stress, wouldn't it be better to advise him to NOT date a girl below 22 year old?

If he's having issues dealing with her, it is safe to assume he's not her age group. Guys in that age bracket know how to handle their babes.

Just found it he's 27 and babe is 18. No wonder he's complaining about immaturity. Grandpa want to be playing love with children
Love is a mystery because you can never predict who you'd fall in love with. You may say you won't date someone outside your tribe, religion or a particular age bracket, but you might meet someone from that list and just connect instantly with him/her regardless of whatever you might have said in the past.

That's why I gave him that advice...

It's left for him to choose not to loose his mental health in the process by ensuring that all his senses are working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Prettygirl200(f): 6:59pm On May 13, 2023
Banbulu:
The drama too much, I don egnore tire, please I need a couche hu have experience should tell me he managed it
I don't understand why u all old cargo men that should be married now be complaining about a girl u are ten times older than, how do u expect her to behave? Shouldn't you guys be dating your age mates so she can be behaving matured just the way you want it? Why should u be forcing a lady that's isn't half of your age yet to be behaving like your mother? Pls u old cargos and grandpas should leave young girls alone to date their mates who wouldn't complain about them. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Sixfeetbelle: 8:10pm On May 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Love is a mystery because you can never predict who you'd fall in love with. You may say you won't date someone outside your tribe, religion or a particular age bracket, but you might meet someone from that list and just connect instantly with him/her regardless of whatever you might have said in the past.

That's why I gave him that advice...

It's left for him to choose not to loose his mental health in the process by ensuring that all his senses are working perfectly.

Which nonsense love are you talking about? Ogbeni is not in love with her, he's only after her youth.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Nazgul: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Which nonsense love are you talking about? Ogbeni is not in love with her, he's only after her youth.
That's your opinion...and you could be wrong.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Sixfeetbelle: 10:52am On May 14, 2023
Nazgul:

That's your opinion...and you could be wrong.

In your heart of hearts, you know the man doesn't actually love her, but argument must stand.

In general terms, most men who marry women they love don't have an almost decade long age gap between them. Examples include your parents, my parents, your uncles and aunts, my uncles and aunts, lots of people you and I know, possibly even between you and I (when you finally decide to take the bull by the horns).

But, I'll concede and pretend that I believe he loves her.

Happy Sunday, dear
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by FalseProphet1(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

In your heart of hearts, you know the man doesn't actually love her, but argument must stand.

In general terms, most men who marry women they love don't have an almost decade long age gap between them. Examples include your parents, my parents, your uncles and aunts, my uncles and aunts, lots of people you and I know, possibly even between you and I (when you finally decide to take the bull by the horns).

Happy Sunday, dear
How can you be calling a stranger dear after all I've done for you. This is why I dislike polygamy. All your numerous wives wouldn't be faithful. Please this is unacceptable, anyways I would send you the car tomorrow. 🙁

This I have seen.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by efficiencie(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2023
Banbulu:

I was lucky mine was way mature before I met her at the age of 20. Initially I was looking for beauty, intelligence and sexiness until I realized how foolish that was and switched to looking for purity, piety, purpose, loyalty and submission...once you tune your perceptive abilities to look for these 5 traits you will see women differently and be able to spot a marriage-bound lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Sixfeetbelle: 12:37pm On May 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

How can you be calling a stranger dear after all I've done for you. This is why I dislike polygamy. All your numerous wives wouldn't be faithful. Please this is unacceptable, anyways I would send you the car tomorrow. 🙁

This I have seen.

I can call a stranger dear because I want a monogamous man, not one who practices polygamy like you. Sending a car won't change my mind 😌😌
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by FalseProphet1(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I can call a stranger dear because I want a monogamous man, not one who practices polygamy like you. Sending a car won't change my mind 😌😌
Please don't call strangers dear again. I'll send two cars then, since one would not be enough. Service was great today with tithes flowing like a river. So be rest assured that I will take care of you.
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Sixfeetbelle: 2:42pm On May 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Please don't call strangers dear again. I'll send two cars then, since one would not be enough. Service was great today with tithes flowing like a river. So be rest assured that I will take care of you.

I don't want cars.

I want a monogamous man and you're not that man, so I don't want anything from you 😏😌
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by FalseProphet1(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't want cars.

I want a monogamous man and you're not that man, so I don't want anything from you 😏😌
So what do you want?
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Sixfeetbelle: 7:44pm On May 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:

So what do you want?

You did not see where I wrote what I want in the post you quoted? 🤔😒
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by FalseProphet1(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You did not see where I wrote what I want in the post you quoted? 🤔😒
When you're used to seeing spiritual things, it would be very easy to miss the physical ones.

So you want me to divorce all my wives. Ok na no problem. I'll do it. 🙁
Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Saviola86: 8:01pm On May 14, 2023
Banbulu:

Am 27 she's 18. If you see mood swing, sometimes if I want to react I will swallow my cool coz I know she no go like am, I will just smile over it. Everyday drama. I will check on her if I stop she go say I'm snubbing her that I should forgive her coz she so annoying

Chill I have been through that journey with my present girl now.

She was even 19 when we started, drama was everyday but when you see one that isn't so much into life you will know from her attitude and fantasies

All you need is to guide her and stand like a friend, guardian and be supportive. When she does her childish stuff do not always nag, sometimes overlook and sometimes caution her gently as she ages you will see the transformation.

My girl is 25yrs now and I have worked through that phase with her and they quarrels are not there anymore. We will be getting married soon because it has been a wonderful 6yrs journey of learning and understanding ourselves and I will say I led and supported her right and she saw her future being fulfilled With me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Relationship With A Girl Below 22 by Nazgul: 9:29pm On May 14, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Happy Sunday, dear
You know your problem...you conclude on people like you know them personally or you were there when they gave birth to them. The young man is obviously worried about his partner's attitude and decided to come here for advice and all you can say is that he doesn't love her?

In case you don't know, a partner who you don't love can never hurt you. So if a guy complains about how his girl's attitude is hurting him, it means he geninuely cares about her.

And to your second paragraph, most Igbo parents have a decade long age Gap in their spouses. The man probably in his early or mid 30s married a teenage virgin and started breeding kids. That's how it was back then before education and religion pegged the age gap to 5 years.

So stop jumping into hasty conclusions.

Happy Sunday...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / How To Have A Great Romantic Phone Conversion With Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.