Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About (3534 Views)

Don't Share That Nude!!!! / Girls, Come In And Share That Moment You Finally Fell For That Guy / Nigeria: Think Before You Share That Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 6:56am On May 09, 2023
Gee64:
I fvcked my friend's girlfriend.
Kai, mai gida
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Allisgud: 8:43am On May 09, 2023
Zaheertyler:
Mom bought Kolo for i and my siblings to save for Christmas
When the kolo was opened lol nothing been Dey inside
Lol
I did plenty evil as a kid my mom eventually had to send me to live with her brother that one returned me after 3 months
I came back and bashed my dads car into a jeep that was for salethem supposed to go return u to ur rightful father🤣🤣

The problem was I always Said I was the one when asked so they got tired

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Allisgud: 8:44am On May 09, 2023
[quote author=Allisgud post=123021876][/quote]them supposed go return u to ur rightful father,u be termite for house🤣🤣🤣
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Zaheertyler(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2023
[quote author=Allisgud post=123021876][/quote]
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 09, 2023
I stole a 80k chess board in a store with my mom buying groceries , I hid it in my coat and made away with it.
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Dave444: 2:54pm On May 09, 2023
Zaheertyler:

I was just young and dumb or should I say little and dumb kid who loved revenge

My uncle had one neigbour that wouldn’t let me and his son play ball because of her car
One day I wrote wicked woman on her car
Very big and bold with stone
Like anybody would see it if you look at the car because I wrote it big on both ends
They asked the boy and threatened him with police he then said it was me

I was so angry at my cousin for snitching
How can they arrest an 8 years old boy?
That boy na ode sha
I told them I wrote the wicked while he wrote the woman No be only me go chop beating
The woman beat us
His parents beat us
They sent us to my parents for beating too
Beating pro max

I hacked almost all my friends 2go account so they will start again and I’ll be the only one in ultimate
One caught me and came to seize my moms slippers
I went to his house and was stoning his gate with big big stone
His father was a military man that hated rubbish
Them beat our two eh
The man beat me more
I for do the man wetin Dey my mind but na military man I chop am in peace

I worry that year sha but I was super intelligent and handsome…nobody showed me what love is and most times it is till the trouble comes I know that I have committed
Plenty went unnoticed And I can’t say so many more so it doesn’t get boring

Na my babe sha change me
I was gonna dump her on her birthday for the fun of it but my mind no carry that one
I actually did but I came back the next day to apologize
She did me no wrong so e no make sense
The whole thing changed me
So now instead of revenge or being a brat
I just focus on my woman and my work
Am having trust issues with my woman i do really love her but am hot tempered and i think the problem is me we are both based in the uk ...but i no dey trust woman its affecting us a lot.

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by bummyla(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
My mum always complained her sales girl was stealing from her! And the sales girl had a locker where she keeps her things, because she lived with us! My mother never searched her bags or locker for one day! As she was stealing from my mum, I was was stealing from her too! I can easily pull out the back of that locker and still push it back! Whenever she is paid I steal all her salary!

After a while, everybody believed our house was haunted because this girls money and things kept missing!

My Dad was a tough lecturer! After exams, we steal out students scripts and give to them to rewrite, and resubmit, provided the pen or biro matched the one they used in the examination hall and we stole that business from my uncle! He kept wondering why students were not longer approaching him for that business! We charge less, and we help both sexes, but he was helping only the ladies that will give him both sex and money.

And I kept wondering how he never caught me peeping at him while em dey chop those girls for him room! My uncle chop and useless plenty female students! I watched them all at night! Wonder how he never caught me or he simply did not care!

4 Likes

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by VinnyBaba: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
bummyla:
My mum always complained her sales girl was stealing from her! And the sales girl had a locker where she keeps her things, because she lived with us! My mother never searched her bags or locker for one day! As she was stealing from my mum, I was was stealing from her too! I can easily pull out the back of that locker and still push it back! Whenever she is paid I steal all her salary!

After a while, everybody believed our house was haunted because this girls money and things kept missing!

My Dad was a tough lecturer! After exams, we steal out students scripts and give to them to rewrite, and resubmit, provided the pen or biro matched the one they used in the examination hall and we stole that business from my uncle! He kept wondering why students were not longer approaching him for that business! We charge less, and we help both sexes, but he was helping only the ladies that will give him both sex and money.

And I kept wondering how he never caught me peeping at him while em dey chop those girls for him room! My uncle chop and useless plenty female students! I watched them all at night! Wonder how he never caught me or he simply did not care!

U be DEVIL Pikin, Wahalli! 😏😒
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by capetownboyz(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
bummyla:

lol mad o

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by bummyla(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
GOD Forbid Ooooo! I Be Child Of GOD Ooooo!

VinnyBaba:

U be DEVIL Pikin, Wahalli! 😏😒
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Sammeistar: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Make I add my own
I be lowkey crook right from small I can remember when I was in js1 anytime my parents are having issues I use to collect money for school from both party …if I go to my mom and she tell me to meet my dad I will tell her that daddy no give me oo since she no go ask him lol 😂 and vice versa…..God go epp us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by sammugbes(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
vastolord4:
Took my pops service handgun and was performing sledgehammer stunt.. and it was loaded but on safety.. didn't know how dangerous it was till I actually reminisced about this in my secondary school days

Sledgehammer: Trust me, I know what am doing hahahaha
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by ALPHAGUY: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. Well this is a faceless forum... When I was around 9 or 10, I mistaken held my mum's young brother's di*k from his boxers... I didn't know what it was.. I just grabbed it while he was sleeping in the parlor one afternoon... Coz it was just shooting up from his boxers.... He woke up immediately and shouted at me... He was thinking I want to molest him while innocent me was thinking he was hiding something there ... That weekend he left the house. .. Ever since, he hasn't slept over at our place...
He is married now with kids, but till we both die, it's a secret only both of us knows..
And he still my best uncle till date... His only daughter is my namesake

Hahahahahaha Omoh this one na die
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by ALPHAGUY: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
bummyla:

Hahahahaha funniest

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Magnoliaa(f): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2023
If no one knows about it, why should I share it on here?

I'll be coming clean soon sha. To the people that matters. Offline.

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by LeeSmart: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Magnoliaa:
If no one knows about it, why should I share it on here?
I'll be coming clean soon sha. To the people that matters. Offline.
Share something joor, nobody sabi you for here now, abi some persons sabi you?
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by farrukhnawaz: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
If it's not common knowledge yet, why would I discuss it here? I'll be opening up about it soon enough, but only to those who really matter—and that will be face-to-face.

See more article rewrites
Spinbot
Paraphrase tool
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by DyingFetus: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
I filmed the death of this girl in my faculty when she was choking as she needed her asthma inhaler which I was with, mehn you need to see her begging me , I laughed so hilariously at her while mocking her and touching her booba .

She rejected me because I didn't stomp to her level

The video is in a safe place where no one can find it

1 Like

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Iambro(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:
I filmed the death of this girl in my faculty when she was choking as she needed her asthma inhaler which I was with, mehn you need to see her begging me , I laughed so hilariously at her while mocking her and touching her booba .

are you fr? 😱
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by BOSSkesh(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:

Blood of Jesus
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Sunflawa(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Linus mba😂😂
DyingFetus:

Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Starz825(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
DyingFetus:

you are a psychopath and a mad man for doing that....

may God forgive you
Re: Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About by Homeboiy: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
I peep many girls bathing,

I stopped doing that many years ag6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) / Watch As Frank Arthus Goes Immoral Again!(video) / Dating An Insecure Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.