Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? (11404 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? / How Many Times Do You Eat In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Shedrack777: 9:17am On May 05, 2023
Merch:
I don’t even have a gas cylinder
come make i dash you charcoal stove
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Zonefree(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

You rate Helinues too highly.

He's idle and living with his mum at 40.
Ha shocked

Cynthia, wetin happen

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by HEBEI: 9:17am On May 05, 2023
3×7!!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by HEBEI: 9:18am On May 05, 2023
I cook every food I eat, except snacks.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by carl90(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2023
I cook at home anytime I can.
I can't remember the frequency.
I just don't like eating outside.
Big-time waste of money.
Any bulk cash I receive, it's buying foodstuffs and filling up my gas cylinder is the first.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by sukkot: 9:19am On May 05, 2023
am cooking right na
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Sucre6: 9:22am On May 05, 2023
Merch:
I don’t even have a gas cylinder

Comrade the buka soldier grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by ibkayee(f): 9:24am On May 05, 2023
I’ve been slacking sha
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Otunbakayce: 9:25am On May 05, 2023
How is this rubbish from a broke and miserable miscreant on the front page?
Naira land is finished thats why it owner is always on twitter.
I bet the foolish OP is an MOD on here.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Hotwest: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
Zero
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by davidtemi(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2023
2/3x everyday
Weekends 3x
Weekdays 2x (if I am at work)
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Allisgud: 9:30am On May 05, 2023
I love cooking and eating my own food,so because of that twice a day,any woman I married to will enjoy me,cos she will be free from entering the kitchen everytime unless if she wants to

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Kingfragz: 9:31am On May 05, 2023
[quote author=Merch post=122913110]I don’t even have a gas cylinder [/quoteHAhaha...omo
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by udeh3(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2023
Cooking twice daily would have been my goal, but, it's not realistic for me, especially those of us staying and working in Lagos. Sometimes, na snacks dey help man cos I ate eating outside

Sometimes, I nor dey even dey cook. Like spending over 5hrs inside traffic. Where u wan get d strength to cook again. But you see weekend, ehhhenn!
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by udeh3(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2023
Otunbakayce:
How is this rubbish from a broke and miserable miscreant on the front page?
Naira land is finished thats why it owner is always on twitter.
I bet the foolish OP is an MOD on here.

Eyaaaahhhhh! Pele!
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:32am On May 05, 2023
brain54:
You cook twice daily…

Like two times every day?

Guy!

To fix indomie follow for cooking nau grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by MrBroke(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2023
The last time i cooked, i can't remember, i hate the kitchen, i gat no business there. Some people say it's a disadvantage for a guy but to me that's no problem.
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Godwin4444: 9:36am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Should that be an excuse even if you are working outside house. We are talking about food here
I leave house 6.30 am n come back 8.30 except on sundays that I don’t go out

How do u expect me to have time to cook?
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by MissOpe(f): 9:36am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

But we don't have much recipe in Nigeria, that's what I am saying. Apart from maggi and may some local one or two, that's all, those village cooking channels can add like 7-10 recipes which are not common in Nigeria.

Avocado for example, I can't do without it which is not common in Nigeria. For one to know how healthy Avocado is, if you cut it I to half and the weather is good, after ,3 days it will still look fresh

You mean you eat Avocado everyday?

If yes tell me how you eat or use it...

Thanks in anticipation of your response(s)
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Two times in a day cooking for a man is absurd. Seems you have all the time in the world?

What's absurd about it?!!

A man who has a skill and passion for cooking can do that as often as he desires as long as it doesn't interfere with other aspects of his life.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by helinues: 9:39am On May 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
I leave house 6.30 am n come back 8.30 except on sundays that I don’t go out

How do u expect me to have time to cook?

Bro, we are talking about food here which is necessity. It replaces dieing cells, boost our brains. No excuse whatever for not eating good meal or too busy to prepare it
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by akaahs(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2023
Three or four times a week. My wife aren't here with me
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by MissOpe(f): 9:43am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Lol. Which cave, tell me where avocado is common in Nigeria.

Ask NL's if they have ever heard about Avocado before.

The few places avocado is common in Nigeria is mostly the mall and mart which is a bit expensive because we don't produce it locally.....

Dey play,

My father in-law has an avocado tree in his compound...

Each time I visit him during weekends, I get to pluck some from the tree ..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Godwin4444: 9:43am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Bro, we are talking about food here which is necessity. It replaces dieing cells, boost our brains. No excuse whatever for not eating good meal or too busy to prepare it
I dey chop better meal ooo

Aside eating good food outside, my babe no dey slack for food ooo…. I chop better on a regular but I can’t remember d last time I enter kitchen
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Teedawg: 9:46am On May 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Avocado is such a rare sight in Nigeria?
Wow!!! This avocado or another?

The problem is a lotta people know it by the term pear. Even though they are 2 different fruits. There’s an Avocado tree in my hometown, so maybe location plays a part in it’s availability.
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2023
21 times in a week.
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Relocate from that cave. smiley

Isn't Avocado seasonal like certain other fruits and veggies?!!

Can you get that all year round here?!!

I think our greatest challenge with regards to food production here is storage and preservation!

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Lol. Which cave, tell me where avocado is common in Nigeria.

Ask NL's if they have ever heard about Avocado before.

The few places avocado is common in Nigeria is mostly the mall and mart which is a bit expensive because we don't produce it locally.....

Come now... Avocado is sold in our local markets na! Just that it's kinda seasonal meaning you can't get it all year round!

E be like say na cave you dey live true true! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Slizzords: 9:51am On May 05, 2023
As a bachelor that i am, i make stew and soup during the weekend then store in the freezer , this is what i eat throughout until it's finished. I also buy foostuffs in bulk though not easy, it lasts me about 6months, bachelor life sweet o.

My babe sometimes comes around too and cooks for me, grin grin, all in all it's more economical and hygienic to cook than eat outside

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2023
doggedfighter:

You rate Helinues too highly.

He's idle and living with his mum at 40.

How is that even possible?!! embarassed
Re: How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? by helinues: 9:53am On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Come now... Avocado is sold in our local markets na! Just that it's kinda seasonal meaning you can't get it all year round!

E be like say na cave you dey live true true! grin

Talk about your place, avocado is not common in North and SW, don't know about SS.

Take Lagos for example, is avocado common in Lagos state?

In general, it's not common cos nothing is seasonal about avocado planting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meat Before Or After Meal: Which Is Better? / Are Tomatoes Fruits Or Vegetables? / Watermelon Juice Vs Orange Juice, Which Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.