Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? (6843 Views)

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / What Is The Cure For Conji? / Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Coldsteel(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2011
dabrake:

Be an arsenal fan. For 6yrs now, arsenal hv been breakin ma heart. As at 2008, i got used 2 it dat i do recover afta dat day. Now, i recover immediately afta d match. Same thing 4 a gul. As soon as we break up, i do recover frm it ryt at d spot(nb: i'm talkin of a gul dat i love oh and nt one dat i lust afta)
ITbomb:

^^^I knew 'they' will be here, as if born agains don't also get broken heart, even from §ex free courting
BTW
The best way is to buy PS3 or install PES on your system and make sure u win 1. The league cup 2. Champions league and 3. FA cup with Liverpool. By the time u are into the game , no bad memoir will be disturbing u. Just concentrate on the next game
                                                              Cant stop laughing my arse off cheesy
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2011
If u want to recover quick 4rm heartbreaks just be an Arsenal fan or a strong super eagles supporter u will get used to it
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Ifystar: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2011
Cure to a broken heart is this:
Gather your pieced heart, get a thread (red) and needle.
Then start sowing. grin grin grin grin grin grin

With time, they will stick perfectly,
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by abioila(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2011
Ifystar:

or if d heart is so strong dat it cant be penetratd by a nidle.get a bowl full of 3 days old eba and, (u no what i min)dat shuld do d trick
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by born2boink(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2011
Get a life,enrolled for better program to take your time-When my heart was broken, entered part time studies by force and found a girl there without searching and deal with my Job N school, by ex came later begging but I put on smile that she need to get a life and her as ass to school that I cannot pool shit with her Level anymore but no matter what,you still gonna remember her once a while but it give me smiles that i have only learn experience from da past
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Sike(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2011
Ifystar:

OR BETTER STILL

Ucheosefoh:

If u want to recover quick 4rm heartbreaks just be an Arsenal fan or a strong super eagles supporter u will get used to it

CHIKENNA!!!
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by ogbongzky(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
hmnnn, JAMB question
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by sweetguy10(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2011
Get laid or go on a screwing spree and start thinking of the bad and ugly things about the person , ​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ 'll end up asking urself how ​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ got involved with the idiota in the first place .Get laid or go on a screwing spree and start thinking of the bad and ugly things about the person , ​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ 'll end up asking urself how ​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ got involved with the idiota in the first place .
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by MMM2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2011
op

just hook ur self up with dat ur BF's brother or best friend dat is d best cure 4 heart break 4 now undecided

atleast ur BF will be jealous, angry and will even regret leaving u embarassed

or u can hook any NL boy
wink
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by arsenefc: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2011
Prevention is always better than cure.

Dont let anyone have the power to break it. Meaning, never get emotionally attached to anything or anyone.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by nnwniger: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2011
Well, you've received many good advices here but, I want to advice you differently. Sometime women think they have relationships when they've already killed them. Knowing how to care broken heart's all good, but how many times will you continue to care this broken heart. Just reexamine your own self and what you're looking for,period. I don't know your age but, I hope my own story'll help you. I once had a relationship with a lady I thought I'll marry. She killed the relationship with too much se x,  At first, I loved it until it started wearing me down that I started telling lies just to avoid seeing her.  Remember, no woman can keep any relationship with just se x, unless of course that's just what the man want. The guy's looking for more than you were offering and had to move on.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by ariyebaba(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2011
PANADOL EXTRA[b][/b][i][/i] grin
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by 2sexy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
I had a girl do that to 2years ago me and over coming it was not easy,

She underrated me in front of her ex and even went out with the guy,never came back until after 2hours. That was the height of it all . . . There are more but I will leave that for another day.

To get out of the mess, i had to talk to people about what she did,including friends of nairaland( i love you all) yeah, many were bashing me and called me mumu,maga , idi.ot bla ,bla ,bla. . . Yes, it helped me come to my senses.

Thereafter, I encouraged myself and hoped for a better tomorrow. I started living life like it has a lot to offer. I still kept in touch with her. Why? I want her too see rise from ashes like a pheonix. And it is already happening that way.

She has been begging for a re-union and I have refused to listen and will never accept her back. To make it look better, I told myself that I will date a girl more beautiful than her and I achieved it.
My next goal and top most is the day she will see me ride my own car. She will die from emotional torture, Thats the plan.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
ONLY TIME nothing else, trust me i have been (or am still) there.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by frankomodu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
look for the right one to ammend the broken heart
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by AMADU77: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2011
NEW LOVE (tested n trusted)
CHI KE NA
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2011
2sexy:

I had a girl do that to 2years ago me and over coming it was not easy,

She underrated me in front of her ex and even went out with the guy,never came back until after 2hours. That was the height of it all . . . There are more but I will leave that for another day.

To get out of the mess, i had to talk to people about what she did,including friends of nairaland( i love you all) yeah, many were bashing me and called me mumu,maga , idi.ot bla ,bla ,bla. . . Yes, it helped me come to my senses.

Thereafter, I encouraged myself and hoped for a better tomorrow. I started living life like it has a lot to offer. I still kept in touch with her. Why? I want her too see rise from ashes like a pheonix. And it is already happening that way.

She has been begging for a re-union and I have refused to listen and will never accept her back. To make it look better, I told myself that I will date a girl more beautiful than her and I achieved it.
My next goal and top most is the day she will see me ride my own car. She will die from emotional torture, Thats the plan.
I don't actually buy the idea of pay-back time. It is always better to forge ahead with things that help you and bring you happiness.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by itiswell1(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2011
Tobi_dad:

ONLY TIME nothing else, trust me i have been (or am still) there.

I'm not sure i totally agree
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by itiswell1(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2011
AMADU77:

NEW LOVE (tested n trusted)
CHI KE NA

I wish it is that simple
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by jennifer22(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2011
date married men like four den u will recover frm heart break
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Mote2(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2011
Time, acceptance & learning to love yourself.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Campusser(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
The best cure for a broken heart is showing the transformer some love?
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Goldieluks: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
Fall inlove with your head,not with your heart.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by born2boink(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2011
grin grin
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by katib: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
And i shall find some girl for sure
And a better one than you!
With eyes as wise, but true
And i dare say she will do!

-Robert louis Stevenson
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by yomickey(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
Move on!
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by katib: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2011
katib:

And i shall find some girl for sure
And a better one than you!
With eyes as wise, but true
And i dare say she will do!

-Robert louis Stevenson

Sorry by Rupert Brooke not Stevenson
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by WebSurfer(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2011
[size=32pt]SUICIDE BY HANGING[/size]
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by sevule(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
Plenty of Super Glue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
glue
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
I dont know about a cure but this will really help

To get over a man Get on top of annother man fast
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by MrCork17: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
ebonyvibe (f). sweeery can i cure your broken hat with a french kiss? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls / Braless Slay Mama From Girlfriend Association Has This Message For Girls(pics) / Its My Birthday!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.