Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? (1887 Views)

Ndlea Online Test Starting On Monday 8th May, 2023 / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by czarr(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2023
Abeg, cos I heard they would start sending emails from yesterday.
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by vincenteger: 12:28pm On May 04, 2023
Some have received

You should be looking for past questions now
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by czarr(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2023
vincenteger:
Some have received

You should be looking for past questions now
Do you know anyy personally that has received?

Where can I get the past questions.
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by CzarBillion: 12:58pm On May 04, 2023
czarr:

I just recieved mine around 1:00 pm. The email says

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next phase of our recruitment process. As part of our selection procedure, we would like to invite you to take part in an online assessment. The assessment is designed to evaluate your skills and abilities relevant to the position you applied for.

Your assessment will be conducted online and will be available for access on Tuesday 9th May, 2023 from 10:00am till 11:59pm. Ensure you take the test within this stipulated time.
We recommend that you take the test at a convenient location with a reliable internet connection.

Find below link to access your dashboard to view instructions, ahead of your assessment.

Link: Click here to view your dashboard
Note: Use your Application ID as your Username.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Ensure you complete the test within the stipulated completion time, else your assessment will auto submit when the time elapses.

We wish you best of Luck!
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by oyewale0001(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
Have not received any messages and I also applied.
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by oyewale0001(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
CzarBillion:
I just recieved mine around 1:00 pm. The email says

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next phase of our recruitment process. As part of our selection procedure, we would like to invite you to take part in an online assessment. The assessment is designed to evaluate your skills and abilities relevant to the position you applied for.

Your assessment will be conducted online and will be available for access on Tuesday 9th May, 2023 from 10:00am till 11:59pm. Ensure you take the test within this stipulated time.
We recommend that you take the test at a convenient location with a reliable internet connection.

Find below link to access your dashboard to view instructions, ahead of your assessment.

Link: Click here to view your dashboard
Note: Use your Application ID as your Username.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Ensure you complete the test within the stipulated completion time, else your assessment will auto submit when the time elapses.

We wish you best of Luck!

You received this message today or yesterday?
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by vincenteger: 1:45pm On May 04, 2023
czarr:

Yes I do
But for the past questions
I don't have any idea
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by CzarBillion: 1:48pm On May 04, 2023
oyewale0001:

You received this message today or yesterday?
Today Thursday 4th may
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by oyewale0001(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2023
CzarBillion:
Today Thursday 4th may

Have not seen ooo. Please keep us updated ooo. Expecialy when you do the test
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by czarr(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
oyewale0001:
Have not received any messages and I also applied.
have you received an email? and what category did you apply for?
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by oyewale0001(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2023
czarr:
have you received an email? and what category did you apply for?

Have not received any email.

I applied for Superintendent Cadre
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by czarr(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2023
oyewale0001:

Have not received any email.

I applied for Superintendent Cadre
I heard some mails bounced back and they are looking for ways to reach others through maybe sms, but they arestill sending emails.

thankfully I got mine.
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by oyewale0001(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2023
czarr:
I heard some mails bounced back and they are looking for ways to reach others through maybe sms, but they arestill sending emails.

thankfully I got mine.

When did you get yours?
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by czarr(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2023
oyewale0001:

When did you get yours?
Thursday
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by Nonywendy(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2023
czarr:
Abeg, cos I heard they would start sending emails from yesterday.
I have received
Check ur spam and junk folders
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by dhiqson(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2023
Yea received..

Jesus
How person wan do maths questions grin cheesy
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by socialmedia012: 8:54am On May 08, 2023
Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. 마사지사이트
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by yussy100698: 9:38pm On May 18, 2023
It’s today I noticed the assessment invitation was sent to my mail since 8th of may, despite the fact that I do check my mail every time, I missed writing the test, what can I do please?
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by socialmedia012: 8:12am On May 30, 2023
On that website page, you'll see your description, why not read through this. 소액결제현금화
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by socialmedia012: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. 대구의밤
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by socialmedia012: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. ANIMALE MALE ENHANCEMENT SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by socialmedia012: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2023
Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: James Sanson Realtor
Re: Who Has Received NDLEA Email For Online Test? by socialmedia012: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2023
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. online education platforms

(1) (Reply)

Job / 2024 Polaris Bank Graduate Intensive Training Program / Vacancy Coming Up Soon: Female Models Between 18-26 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.