Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? (11587 Views)

Update On Infolenka Post About Sexualized Underaged Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by TUANKU(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
You doubt. You donโ€™t know her age yet youโ€™re here making noise. I no know wetin dey do you Nairalanders.
He is obsessed with her, him for like fvck her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by BRIMBRAM: 4:05pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Making herself a sex object is no excuse for a grown up man to sexualize her. A kid is still a kid even if she dresses like a slut.

Lol grin. So you choose to sexualize this innocent girl by making her a public property via displaying her pictures on a public forum. cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by TUANKU(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2023
Op just dey obsessed, him for like fvck the girl.
Sure say you never dey use vasline on top her pictures this one you many on your phone.
That girl is 21 i know her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Popesuccess(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Making herself a sex object is no excuse for a grown up man to sexualize her. A kid is still a kid even if she dresses like a slut.
Where are the parents of the kid, they have a big role to play here.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by emekalovepets: 4:33pm On May 04, 2023
Wen some stupid poor people can have sex with a girl they will come and spoil her in nairaland I have sex the girl like two times her pussy na bole hole she is just 21
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2023
This one don conclude am from childhood say na ashawo she go be..
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2023
Op you are the one objectifying that girl and besides that girl is above 18.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by yarimo(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
Let her remove everything to be sure it is really her boobs undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Masanto: 5:07pm On May 04, 2023
OP is obsessed
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by anslemarinze52(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:
Are there not laws in this country prohibiting the sexualization of underage girls?

Even if those laws aren't implemented, don't Nigerian men have shame and decency?

Me I like woman a lot, especially busty ones, but I know when to draw a line.

This Rita Benard is clearly underage yet she is allowed to sexualize and prostitute herself on social media and in real life.

Doesn't she have parents or older siblings? What's going on in this country. Look at her face, she is clearly still a kid yet when you read her comment section you will see all sorts of sexual comments from men.

The fact that her body is developing faster than her age doesn't give anyone the right to sexualize a kid.

1st why did you add her pictures and her social media name.......is it really necessary??

You are the number pedophile..... I'm disappointed in you senior man.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On May 04, 2023
It is indeed a worrisome phenomenon. Sex has been increasingly destroying decency and righteousness in every aspects.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Macmilla(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

What makes you think she's a kid?

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Ofadaman(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2023
The Op is clearly a pedo,

Else explain how else you were able to think this through and even get hold of these pictures to post.

Like they say, people often hide their insidiousness under the cover of doing good .

This is why the same company profiting from sales of malaria drugs are the same ones giving grants to combat malaria in Africa same way US which is the largest arms dealers are going about "fighting" for peace..

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by jumper524(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2023
Well I won't blame anyone for falling into the seductive palm of this girl ignorantly.
I said ignorantly.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:
Are there not laws in this country prohibiting the sexualization of underage girls?

Even if those laws aren't implemented, don't Nigerian men have shame and decency?

This Rita Benard is clearly underage yet she is allowed to sexualize and prostitute herself on social media and in real life.

Doesn't she have parents or older siblings? What's going on in this country. Look at her face, she is clearly still a kid yet when you read her comment section you will see all sorts of sexual comments from men.

The fact that her body is developing faster than her age doesn't give anyone the right to sexualize a kid.

After you don use her pictures self-service you con dey disturb us mmtchew

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by jumper524(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

bros don't be a hypocrite. There's no way one would tell she's underage. I don't know what part of the country you grew up from but here in the north, there are people with bigger age and more smaller face than this lady. Stop acting holier than jesus. Age of consent in some European countries is 16. Would you call them paedophile. Abeg make una siddon one side.
The only reason why people won't have other intent with this girl is because of the law not cos of her face cos she looks way old enough.

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by caye(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2023
THE OP is actually a P.I.M.P.
He's advertising this girl for potential customers.

What he is doing is called Reverse Psychology.
It's a trick.

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by candygist: 7:06pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Since you care so much, why don't you go to the nearest police station and make a report ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2023
what is op smoking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ..

if that girl is not past 22 ..

lemme know what's wrong

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
what is op smoking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ..

if that girl is not past 22 ..

lemme know what's wrong

Dont be surprised if that girl is just 18
Some girls look older than their age because of what they carry
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by riverbird: 7:37pm On May 04, 2023
Na this old mama una dey call under age?, I pity una

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Flamezreal(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

U beat people n u forced them not to cry. For every action, there is reaction!
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by blingxx(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2023
GreatVocalist:
What's your problem too? Why do you keep sharing these pictures of her?

If the matter of men sexualizing a minor troubles you so much, why not just create a thread and simply express your disdain? You can even do that without revealing her name.

The pictures are not necessary. Makes me wonder what exactly your aim for this thread is.

It's not making sense to me. You dey complain say men dey sexualize her for posting seemingly indecent pictures of herself, na you still carry those same pictures come dey post for here. Who does that? undecided

I perceive hypocrisy here.

Bruh calm down all her videos are on tiktok .. dont blame the audience but the performer undecided ,where are the parents , why didn't tiktok ban her account .. these are questions you should be asking
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 04, 2023
Seems more like you are advertising her.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Jozilinn: 8:08pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:
Her tik tok videos are even worse than what some normal oloshos post.
Some mothers en
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Flamezreal(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

U beat people n u forced them not to cry. For every action, there is reaction!
And to the op, you need to be arrested for using your so called "innocent underaged girl" to generate traffic on your tabloid. Awon upcoming blogger.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Brownshoe: 8:21pm On May 04, 2023
This one is not a minor, I can bet it over 19-21, some adult plus 35 carries baby face.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Dont be surprised if that girl is just 18
Some girls look older than their age because of what they carry

leave the body. look at the face...

that girl is past 22..

I can bet my poopsie house at ring road

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by echibuogwu(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2023
how do you know sheโ€™s sixteen? Na you born her ?
Infolenka:

I posted the pictures so people can see exactly how young she is and how she's sexualizing herself.

If I didn't post her pictures, people would still make comments like "Pictures or we don't believe". Eventually I'd be asked to show picture or verifiable evidence of my claims

1 Like

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Exceldan: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
purples25:
Can a girl become very powerful and relevant with sexual appeal? Or is the reality just that she ends up as a V.I.P intimacy gadget which is discarded when a new femme fatale shakes the world up?

I personally have only seen the hot girls I knew become irrelevant as they got older with no achievement to their name. Maybe they have a female child to restart the cycle. The guys that loved them continue to lick their asses for life, seen that too, but I also saw that those guys had no money or big achievements. Or they got a rich guy to care for them and they start being decent to please the guy as they are no longer so young.

My question is not mockery at all, just wondering where it all ends for the hot girls.
. I wish many ppl especially the hot babes de reason this matta
But are so right
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by headofschool: 8:47pm On May 04, 2023
she is meant to be a kid but unfortunately her caregivers/parents have neglected that role of making her enjoy her childhood, now she enjoys comments from matured pedophiles and she is feeling on top of the world, soon she will be riding Benz and by the time she realizes, she for don get experience even before she enter university. And by then, it will be too late. Her body count go lose count and boobs will become slippers and then "men are scum"๐Ÿ˜Ÿโ˜น๏ธ I hope God rescues her early and avert this negative prediction from actualizing
Infolenka:

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Have you visited onlyfans before?

Go there and see 14 years old girls showing their pussy, while men subscribe with their money just to watch them.
You haven't brought their pictures on nairaland, na this girl pics you carry come here.

That girl is up to sixteen, stop defamation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.