Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited (19733 Views)

Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by TriCee: 3:16pm On May 04, 2023
Ok, noted
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by casualobserver: 3:17pm On May 04, 2023
Wicked Wike!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by ronalmagic10(m): 3:18pm On May 04, 2023
DMerciful:
This idolatry you guys are practicing with Tinubu will soon deflate

Like the idolatry you practised with Peter Obi has deflated abi

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by sageb: 3:19pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Tonye only contested under Apc, he did not support the Apc presidential candidate in the last election.

So why should you be invited?

Where you in PH, when Tinubu came to campaign and during the election period?
your opinion is false

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Emma513: 3:19pm On May 04, 2023
CONFUSION grin, STATE PDP, FEDERAL APC. AND STATE APC FEDERAL PDP, WHO SHOULD WE SUPPORT APC OR PDP, PDAPC grin
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Afamed: 3:19pm On May 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
No Nigerian polithiefcian is worth our trust. Look at Wike that referred to apc as cancer now walking around with apc members nd the real apc members in Rivers are now seen as enemies of the party. Truth be told, all Nigerian politicians are shameless

In politics, no permanent foes.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by sageb: 3:20pm On May 04, 2023
ybalogs:
Not necessarily anti Party but the fact that the one doing the commissioning didn't seem it fit to invite him,there's no reason to go there.

Another reason not to attend, you are right.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Ofunaofu: 3:26pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Wike will not decamp

Tinubu is the leader of APC and also PDP and lp

Watch out for the greatest politician ever

You don't mean it

Tinubu will be the leader of all the major political parties in Nigeria

Truly, Tinubu is the greatest Narcotic drug trafficking politician

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Whoknow: 3:26pm On May 04, 2023
These people and confusion are like 5&6, I can say this is selfishness on the side of Wike because he want a favor from APC but don't want to pass through the right channel.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by GeneralBlanco: 3:27pm On May 04, 2023
Normal but how is this news
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by GeneralDae: 3:27pm On May 04, 2023
Legitisreal:
he is the leader of obi whom he sent message to help him split votes

He can never be PDP leader
Come to think of it. Pat Utomi, Kenneth Okonkwo, were both close associates of Tinubu and even Doyin Okupe admired him from afar previously.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by ronalmagic10(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You don't mean it

Tinubu will be the leader of all the major political parties in Nigeria

Truly, Tinubu is the greatest Narcotic drug trafficking politician

I see Biden is yet to reply you people letter. Why not try FIFA president? I hear he gives reply faster

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Hpesoj: 3:31pm On May 04, 2023
obembet:
Jagaban wil rule for 8yrs and

SIM will rules Rivers got 8 yrs.

Just stick to sport section please. Your unstable political leaning always make you sound confused as you always contradict yourself.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Flier: 3:33pm On May 04, 2023
Whoknow:
These people and confusion are like 5&6, I can say this is selfishness on the side of Wike because he want a favor from APC but don't want to pass through the right channel.
There is no confusion anywhere,this TONYE cole of man campaigned with Obi poster as his preferred presidential candidate and I think he should go and meet Obi now
He is probably dead politically

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Hpesoj: 3:33pm On May 04, 2023
Afamed:
Watch out for new political development in Nigeria.

Asiwaju will be the leader of APC, PDP,Labour party and the rest

Obi will soon return to APGA where he came from

You forgot to add NNPP, SDP, AAC, Fresh, YPP and other political parties.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by MrColdsweat: 3:40pm On May 04, 2023
But what is tulumbu eating that has suddenly made his jaw and neck this big?

Nigeria is about to board another one chance.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by mcgodison2531(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2023
Legitisreal:
I believe apc wants to make wike the new leader of apc in rivers after his tenure when he decamps

Sense no go kill you
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Image123(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2023
Lols, so if your father is coming to your state, you will say that you were not invited. No wonder, APC has been irrelevant in Rivers, their leaders are not that smart in politics.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Image123(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

I see Biden is yet to reply you people letter. Why not try FIFA president? I hear he gives reply faster

Who cares about FIFA when they can write the Real Madrid coach or Mbappe?

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by ufuosman(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2023
Legitisreal:
I believe apc wants to make wike the new leader of apc in rivers after his tenure when he decamps

😂😂 den Amaechi will go to PDP
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2023
Cole and his godfather Ameachi is dying politically. I think Cole and Ameachi should play diplomacy politics if they want to be relevant in the next administration. They should learn Politics 911 from Magnus Abe.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by princeemma69: 4:48pm On May 04, 2023
helinues:
Tonye only contested under Apc, he did not support the Apc presidential candidate in the last election.

So why should you be invited?
but he attended Tinubu's campaign in Rivers State and campaigned on the podium with him

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Enddy50ty(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2023
All I can say is, APC in Rivers State is PDP, while PDP in Rivers State is APC.
If you don’t understand what I mean, sorry it’s not your fault, that’s the way it is.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by obembet(f): 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
Hpesoj:

Just stick to sport section please. Your unstable political leaning always make you sound confused as you always contradict yourself.

My dear, election don finish o... I don move on
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Whoknow: 5:15pm On May 04, 2023
These people and confusion are like 5&6, I can say, this is selfishness on the side of Wike because he want a favor from APC but don't want to pass through the right channel.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by patrickcollins: 5:15pm On May 04, 2023
Legitisreal:

Wike is power drunk, I hope he will be Submissive to his principal when he gets any position
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by onuman: 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-didnt-attend-tinubus-project-commissioning-in-rivers-tonye-cole/

Wait for Wike to formally decamp to APC if Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria.
Wike is in war of supremacy with Amaechi over Rivers state politics.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by Willsland(m): 5:22pm On May 04, 2023
Invited or not invited, Politics is a game of influence, the Governor just proved to the President elect that he is the only political stalwart personality in the state.
Re: Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited by smileyoo: 5:39pm On May 04, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Wike will not decamp

Tinubu is the leader of APC and also PDP and lp

Watch out for the greatest politician ever
lol. you may be right, because tinubu have a way of silencing opposition.
for example , he succeeded in silencing opposition in Lagos state, before peter Obi 's LP came to challenge the status quo, during the last election, and all hell was let loose on peter Obi 's LP and his ardent Lagos supporters.
tinubu 's chop I chop politics may silence opposition in Nigeria, before the end of his first tenure in office.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say Something Good About Another Tribe / Construction Of 700MW Zungeru Power Plant Resumes / Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.