Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

"This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife (47200 Views)

Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Seyi Law Shares Adorable Photo Of Grown Up Daughter, Funke Akindele React / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by 77up(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2023
I rebuke been part of Obi supporters, God forbid.
They are group of frustrated, senseless and headless mob.

They can hate anything even themselves.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Killermamba: 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:
This Obidient 'madness' is now beyond politics, it is now full blown terrorism.

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'

Such treat is not acceptable at all, even though I disagree with you calling out Peter obi, nobody pull such nonsense with me and go Scott free
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Exedyne: 7:53pm On May 04, 2023
E nor go pass Obi supporters

Demon possessed gremlins
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2023
95% Ajokuta-mamomi + politically brain-watched gullible from other geopolitical zones + IPOB = terrorists hiding under new Nigeria volunteers which are sometimes knicknamed Obi supporters Genesis 12 vs 3
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'
They are not Obidients, don't just conclude like that, any one can claim he or she is obidients

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Vatod(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2023
All thanks to Yes Daddy, for introducing this politics of hatred
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by 4ward4: 8:26pm On May 04, 2023
johnjose68:

Haaaa. Your ignorance is revealed. You don't read. The characteristics of all obi.diots!!!

Oya try and read it again. This time slowly...

You sound so dumb in your generalization.
We are having a particular revolutionary sequence from 21st & Gen Z generation at hand ,and this particular set of people will key into any political party they feel is for the young at heart. This is beyond Obident , because such attacks from the 21st & Gen Z won't stop if they feel a particular party plunge them into some mess.
The old Elites haven't seen abit of bullying , next 4yrs more Gen Z will be eligible to vote and It isn't about the party.If you really came out for the end Sars then you will know the set of generation we are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by harmonyglobal: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
Obidients are really satanic, that's how they wanted Nigeria to burn if Obi doesn't win
But God kept them quiet
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by harmonyglobal: 8:43pm On May 04, 2023
Obidients evil agenda shall not the light of the day.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Danniedpastor(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

So every threat to any body (even inconsequential Seyi Law) must be from Obidients?
APC and their supporters thrive in foolishness,aha.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by eaglez(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2023
My thought though, eye service tinz so emilokan go look his face. Good luck Jonathan was mocked by putting his picture on a coffin, up till now he is still living and enjoying himself. Let seyi go and sit down, unless he don offend someone.
Eriokanmi:
Is seyi looking for a political appointment? Why is he still living in the past? Did the girl finally die? Are those who wanted her dead God ? Abeg!

What would people like us say? I've received a lot of messages with curses and insults, just because I didn't support tinubu. It has only turned into blessings for me because I meant no harm and I hurt nobody. I didn't even return that curse on them. I only read their messages and closed them. Seyi must be a comedian indeed. I guess he's jobless.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by viodemus: 8:54pm On May 04, 2023
propaganda, just to silence freedom and equality seekers.

They are trying so hard to keep deceiving Americans so that they can extort her and keeping planning her fall from grace. Igbos don't support such agendas.

Am talking to Lai Mohammed actions. He is on an igbo tarnishing tour of the world.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by kushercain: 8:55pm On May 04, 2023
Jones4190:
obi will never be president

Thank God say God no be man. Who are you to speak in absolute?

If he will never be president, you will never have sense

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Chinonye2022(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2023
Senseless people
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Kingzeez10: 9:20pm On May 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Where did he mention it was Obidients?
I swear to Christ it was an obidient. Obidients are capable of killing, especially the igbo ones.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by tiger28: 9:23pm On May 04, 2023
These are the ppl that want to rule NIGERIA?

Untrained ppl with untrained Children......see how their elders even talk.

It will never happen!!!
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Icecream4U(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2023
The way you all stamp people as "Obidient" need to be studied.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by eleniyan2020: 10:04pm On May 04, 2023
Mitchy49:
Okkay. I empathize with you and condemn this act of cyberbullying. It is extraneous, unethical, despicable and an act devoid of affection for humanity. People have rights to support whoever they like in a political contest, so Nobody deserves such cyber attacks.
Someone should pls help me with 4k. Life is hard already. Ulcer is dealing with me
you want help and telling your helpers the amount to send...some of you just funny!
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by DMerciful(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2023
So i should take your swear for it? Show where he mentioned it was sn Obidient
Kingzeez10:

I swear to Christ it was an obidient. Obidients are capable of killing, especially the igbo ones.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by blackgold2018(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

fool

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Emaprince: 10:22pm On May 04, 2023
obembet:
Just cos he get different political view.

They are animals... Once u don't support Thier brother, u don become Thier enemy.

Na so they are celebrating when heavy rain scattered houses in Ekiti...

Some of them are happy when accident killed to people in Ekiti yesterday.... Now table turn today In Thier Region... Shame catch them, they not fit tag Yorubas or APC.

Evil people
As a woman, the kind evil burdening your heart must be out of this word.

You sound too poisonous.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2023
dawnomike:
The sender is simply hiding under the guise of politics....
That's all
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Igboslayer: 10:56pm On May 04, 2023
The menace of these clowns called Obidient is becoming unbearable.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by BadEnglish(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
One of the worst set of Human beings you can come across in this world are "Obedients".

The only difference between them and Armed Terrorists is that they don't have access to Weapons.

If I have a Child that reasons like them, I will order DNA
And they also have a non functioning brain.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by drmikeadams(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I so much dislike obidients, they threaten opposition with anything and are so uncouth and I'm like are you to tell me who to support, like seriously?
..and oluomo threatened a tribe and he wants to tell people who to vote?
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by bionixs: 12:20am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I so much dislike obidients, they threaten opposition with anything and are so uncouth and I'm like are you to tell me who to support, like seriously?
you are all on the same league. You , mc oluomo and the rest. Fellow Nigerians were threatened not to come out to vote their candidates and you all clapped and cheered. What is the the difference between you and the animals who threaten Seyi law’s family ?
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by bionixs: 12:23am On May 05, 2023
The guy just borrowed a leaf from Mc Oluomo. Just a joke
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by MasterTeeUSA: 1:34am On May 05, 2023
We have finally crossed over to the INSANITY side. We need to hang some people publicly to make a point. This is MADNESS

lhordspy:
Seyi Law Shares Screenshot Of Threat His Wife Received Over Political Affiliation.

Responding to a statement on cyberbullying and attacks by the Obidient group, made by a Twitter user, @Kamariyo

Kama A. Ariyo

https://twitter.com/kamarariy0/status/1654026371918594049?t=JjyrxUDPKxe-sxqsIZNnmw&s=19

Commedian, Seyi Law shared his own experience:

https://twitter.com/seyilaw1/status/1654027194543243268?t=Hu9bzrrG0k0epXVSoLB-Mw&s=19

PUNCH

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654070434654986270?t=ign38C9nHP6u9U2MdeQUXA&s=19
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by gabbytabby: 2:58am On May 05, 2023
What they don’t realise is all over the world others are watching especially fellow Africans and to the extent that they feel threatened by either side, they will eject such people from their midst.

Benin Republic started others will follow and potential aggressive terrorists will be returned.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Dshocker(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:

What has Peter Obi got to do with this?

Abi you no go school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.