Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

"This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife (47172 Views)

Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Seyi Law Shares Adorable Photo Of Grown Up Daughter, Funke Akindele React / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by harmony75: 4:13am On May 05, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
One of the worst set of Human beings you can come across in this world are "Obedients".

The only difference between them and Armed Terrorists is that they don't have access to Weapons.

If I have a Child that reasons like them, I will order DNA
j Hear yourself as your names implies "naughty and you lack brain" who takes such a person seriously! Oba of Lagos threatened some sets of people mc oloma and co did the same nothing happened to all these people government kept wait and more threats is coming when no one is held accountable for their actions. Shebi that's the criminality this comedian is supporting it is very bad for anyone to threaten a minor. OBIdientS are never ever violent movement God forbid 🙏

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by deltateam: 4:50am On May 05, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
One of the worst set of Human beings you can come across in this world are "Obedients".

The only difference between them and Armed Terrorists is that they don't have access to Weapons.

How can you gullibly be deceived? You people just assume something and start running with it.

Nothing has confirmed the preson is obedient but when you hate someone you attribute every bad news to him. I am equally sure Peter Obi made you jobless and is responsible for the Labour strike.

When dullards leave substance and pursue shadows.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 5:36am On May 05, 2023
Bigcowhorn:

Ahhhhh... tell me about my foolish fada grin
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 5:38am On May 05, 2023
deltateam:

How can you gullibly be deceived? You people just assume something and start running with it.

Nothing has confirmed the preson is obedient but when you hate someone you attribute every bad news to him. I am equally sure Peter Obi made you jobless and is responsible for the Labour strike.

When dullards leave substance and pursue shadows.

Yes Daddy. Don't be angry😡
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 5:42am On May 05, 2023
4ward4:

You sound so dumb in your generalization.
We are having a particular revolutionary sequence from 21st & Gen Z generation at hand ,and this particular set of people will key into any political party they feel is for the young at heart. This is beyond Obident , because such attacks from the 21st & Gen Z won't stop if they feel a particular party plunge them into some mess.
The old Elites haven't seen abit of bullying , next 4yrs more Gen Z will be eligible to vote and It isn't about the party.If you really came out for the end Sars then you will know the set of generation we are dealing with.

I know you are GenZ. But next time when you are typing, don't be angry but type slowly to avoid grammatical or typo error. grin

On ASIWAJU's mandate we stand.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by akseph1: 5:45am On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Okkay. I empathize with you and condemn this act of cyberbullying. It is extraneous, unethical, despicable and an act devoid of affection for humanity. People have rights to support whoever they like in a political contest, so Nobody deserves such cyber attacks.
Someone should pls help me with 4k. Life is hard already. Ulcer is dealing with me
So sorry my man for the ulcer dealing with you.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Mitchy49(m): 6:29am On May 05, 2023
eleniyan2020:
you want help and telling your helpers the amount to send...some of you just funny!

I'm sorry my helper. Forgive me and help.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Mitchy49(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2023
akseph1:

So sorry my man for the ulcer dealing with you.

Help pls
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by sammysammy111(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2023
Seyi ur daughter will not die young, she Shall reach full old age, in Jesus name, Amen
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by eyinjuege: 6:46am On May 05, 2023
Send the curse back to them, a double fold.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Torpedo23: 7:07am On May 05, 2023
femmygold:

You have joined the bullying already, can't he support whoever he wants again?

Freedom to support evil and incompetence is why Nigeria is a laughing stock today in the comity of nations.
It's an unfortunate thing that the fools in this country are n the majority. How wonderful freedom of choice would be for Nigeria, if the generality of her people were sane and loved good and justice.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Bigcowhorn: 7:23am On May 05, 2023
johnjose68:

Ahhhh, my foolish father is fine

You don enter one chance. A simple search should have warned you about who i am.. how notorious i am here.
Now i will follow you till you disactivate

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:
This Obidient 'madness' is now beyond politics, it is now full blown terrorism.

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'
your pay masters should pay u for the month of May cos u re doing a great job for them... DIRECTOR of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Alabaintprice(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'

Stop crying blood you fo.ol.....

Just like werey MC Oluomo.... They are just joking.

Take it with a pinch of salt.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by NinjaMetahuman: 8:20am On May 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Is seyi looking for a political appointment? Why is he still living in the past? Did the girl finally die? Are those who wanted her dead God ? Abeg!

What would people like us say? I've received a lot of messages with curses and insults, just because I didn't support tinubu. It has only turned into blessings for me because I meant no harm and I hurt nobody. I didn't even return that curse on them. I only read their messages and closed them. Seyi must be a comedian indeed. I guess he's jobless.
and this one will go around town calling himself human being with brain too?

Why so many senseless people in this obidient camp self.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by kwasoly(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I so much dislike obidients, they threaten opposition with anything and are so uncouth and I'm like are you to tell me who to support, like seriously?

What the obidients are doing was it up to what you guys did in 2015 when bubu was contesting against Jonathan?
Some one is here crying foul before the thing done reach am.
Obidients are not happy with what is happening in the country so they come against anyone supporting evil or criminals, please bear with them na better change everybody want where the son of a nobody will be employed without knowing anyone in government.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by chiedozie198100: 8:35am On May 05, 2023
Foolish write up.
Seyi law is an obidient. He did not support tinubu
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Kingzeez10: 10:11am On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
So i should take your swear for it? Show where he mentioned it was sn Obidient
No. You don't have to believe me. I've experienced obidients shenanigans many times and i can boldly tell you that they can kill, especially the igbo ones.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by toneroforever(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:

Like seriously.... While BATists in Lagos were physically attacking OBIdients, Igbos & Yorubas that look like Igbos just to disenfranchise them.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by chimeremodlyn: 2:41pm On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Will you just shut up your useless stinking mouth. I know that a slowpoke like you will jump without reasoning in a matter like this. E no dey pass una. So, because a person uses obidient for his own evil agenda now makes the obidients a terrorist group. What is wrong with you. When endsars happened, did you not notice that miscreants used it to vandalize shops and businesses and cart away massively with peoples goods? Same thing ESN and the likes. Nigerians always uses such opportunities to bring out their evil minded ways and you're here blaming Peter Obi and Obidients. Abeg, reset your thinking facaulty before i start with you. Just as Tinubu had his emilokan and agbadorian supporters, so did Obi have his obidient supporters. Don't bring any stupid sentiments to it. Any evil person with an evil agenda should be faced not obidients. If Nigeria is a reliable country, is he meant to come to social media to report this or go to the police. By reporting on SM, he has given the guy a heads up to hide himself and use another means. For all we know, it could even be a yoruba person. You people shd be guided and stop incurring tribal war with ur unreasonable sentiments and thinking. Btw, which kain school all of you go sef
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by DoxxAnon: 2:59pm On May 05, 2023
lhordspy:

So we should start killing each others children now?

Are you normal?

The people who your thugs maimed; were they not other people’s children?

Are you normal?
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by decency02: 5:06pm On May 05, 2023
How sure are you its an obidient fellow
lhordspy:

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Bigcowhorn: 8:22pm On May 06, 2023
johnjose68:

grin grin grin grin

Talk ni. Abi you no wan play again?

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by EasternPrince: 7:52am On May 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Ahhhhh... tell me about my foolish fada grin grin grin grin

Game on!

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by babydioku(f): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mumu dey look for appointment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.