Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

"This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife (47204 Views)

Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Seyi Law Shares Adorable Photo Of Grown Up Daughter, Funke Akindele React / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:
This Obidient 'madness' is now beyond politics, it is now full blown terrorism.

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'

Yeah... Tinubu and APC supporters threatened nor intimidated no one with death!

It's beyond hypocrisy for supporters of either party to point fingers!

You all are twins from the same rotten lineage of political thuggery!

If you claim to be innocent then you shouldn't call out Obidients while leaving out Bayo Onanuga, MC Oluomo, Oba of Lagos, etc.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
4ward4:

How did you come to a logical conclusion as an unbiased reasonable fellow that it was Obidient? I couldn't see any where the LP was mentioned. We have 15 presidential candidates and their supporters, how did it become Obidient. PDP supporters can also issue threats , like wise other parties supporters.

There was a conversation on twitter before seyi law shared his experience. That conversation borders on Cyberbully and attack. And it is all about the rascality of the obidient group. I explained it in the thread.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by udeh3(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I so much dislike obidients, they threaten opposition with anything and are so uncouth and I'm like are you to tell me who to support, like seriously?

Some Nigerians really lacks logic. So, where was it written in the message sent that it was an ObIdient movement? What if it from other parties or even the incumbent in disguise?

The way some people dey reason ehhhh

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
Apc supporters would disguise as Obidients to send death threats to give Obi a bad name

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by trilacos: 6:12pm On May 04, 2023
I don't want to sound tribalistic but that's Igbo characteristics,they don't respect others people opinion or tolerate other tribes. It's common characteristics with obidient because Igbo people are the majorities.

2 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Ofunaofu: 6:13pm On May 04, 2023
Majesty7:

You are one of them. You people are so easy to pick out. Just bunch of fo*ls.

You are a fuuuul
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:14pm On May 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

You all are twins from the same rotten lineage of thuggery!

Stop justifying criminality by making comparison. This is outrageous.

Someone is threatening to kill a baby for pete' sake !

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by udeh3(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

You all are twins from the same rotten lineage of thuggery!

Meaning, you didn't see Peter Obi in a casket? Really! And in the message sent to Seyilaw, you saw LP or ObIdient abi?

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by DoxxAnon: 6:15pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'

Gazelle garagara … where was Bola Ahmed Tinubu when his thugs were snatching ballot boxes, threatening non-indigenes and maiming voters? Now you blame Peter Obi for the utterances of an individual.

Progressives? Clown

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:15pm On May 04, 2023
Venerable612:

You are right - the way he speaks and his demeanour on tv? He is enjoying all the euphoria and attention he is getting and encouraging these evil characters

It's Shocking.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 6:15pm On May 04, 2023
Mitchy49:
Okkay. I empathize with you and condemn this act of cyberbullying. It is extraneous, unethical, despicable and an act devoid of affection for humanity. People have rights to support whoever they like in a political contest, so Nobody deserves such cyber attacks. However, Seyi , you bleeped up big time. I thought you were a sensible Nigerian youth who wants Nigeria to become Better, I neve knew you were happy seeing ordinary Nigerians suffer from Bad political leadership

Come back in 2031. We have already moved on. Meanwhile, we are enjoying your unhappiness grin

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Bridget95(f): 6:16pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

your hate will swallow you up. You don't know what made the person write that. Stop jumping into something you know nothing about without investigation
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 04, 2023
DoxxAnon:

Gazelle garagara … where was Bola Ahmed Tinubu when his thugs were snatching ballot boxes, threatening non-indigenes and maiming voters? Now you blame Peter Obi for the utterances of an individual.

Progressives? Clown

Tag me when he replies abeg
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Zico5(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2023
God, just because of politics. Obidients are people to avoid seriously

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:16pm On May 04, 2023
DoxxAnon:

Progressives? Clown

So we should start killing each others children now?

Are you normal?
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by brutal1(m): 6:17pm On May 04, 2023
He is an adult and he is entitled to choose and canvass for any candidate. These are the things you hardly see outside Nigeria. Why would you say he bleeped up by chosing to support another candidate? Your candidate looks good to you the same way his looks good to him. You cannot force anyone to see your candidate as a messiah. You are bullying people into believing in your belief which is embarrassing and unfortunate. OBI is your candidate, not all of us agree with you. During the last election in the US, Trump was a messiah to some Americans same way Joe was and is a messiah to some. The moment you think people that share different opinion bleeped up then you have a problem with acceptance. Accept people and move on.
Mitchy49:
Okkay. I empathize with you and condemn this act of cyberbullying. It is extraneous, unethical, despicable and an act devoid of affection for humanity. People have rights to support whoever they like in a political contest, so Nobody deserves such cyber attacks. However, Seyi , you bleeped up big time. I thought you were a sensible Nigerian youth who wants Nigeria to become Better, I neve knew you were happy seeing ordinary Nigerians suffer from Bad political leadership

2 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Biggers82(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2023
This is not coming from Obident family this is the handwork of APC family they are trying all their possible best to destroy the family through dishing out different nonsense just to get at them.
So Shyi Law abi waitin should look for people he has offended and make peace with them or he should go to Court.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:18pm On May 04, 2023
Bridget95:
your hate will swallow you up. You don't know what made the person write that. Stop jumping into something you know nothing about without investigation

Do you have a child? I dont think so

What can make a person threaten to kill a child?

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Mitchy49(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2023
brutal1:
He is an adult and he is entitled to choose and canvass for any candidate. These are the things you hardly see outside Nigeria. Why would you say he bleeped up by chosing to support another candidate? Your candidate looks good to you the same way his looks good to him. You cannot force anyone to see your candidate as a messiah. You are bullying people into believing in your belief which is embarrassing and unfortunate. OBI is your candidate, not all of us agree with you. During the last election in the US, Trump was a messiah to some Americans same way Joe was and is a messiah to some. The moment you think people that share different opinion bleeped up then you have a problem with acceptance. Accept people and move on.

I'm sorry Sir. My apologies. I have edited my comment and also expunged that part of my comment. Thank you. I wish to seek that u help me with 4k please. I'm down
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 6:21pm On May 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc supporters would disguise as Obidients to send death threats to give Obi a bad name

On ASIWAJU's mandate we stand.

We have moved on.

But wait 🫸, has obi stopped dishing out statistics or is he tired 😩

I heard he left the UK in 2025? grin

I think the guy dey drink heroine plus alomo join...2025 ke?

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Akharmony: 6:21pm On May 04, 2023
I cant blame them because as it stands many Nigerians are very fraustated at the moment . Many evil things are happening that even the media cant report most of them. Forinstance if anyone had ever fall victim to this bandits attacks, kiddnapping or police brutality you are more likely to vent your anger anyhw. .My prayers is that the New president elect and by God's grace President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will help in doing justice to this menace most facing the country. .

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Bigcowhorn: 6:21pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Don't blame them for threatening to kill someone's daughter. Are you for real?

You are disgusting, sir.

You are more disguising and stewpid for quoting me.

Someone's daughter?

If you really want to see someone's daughter visit my village in Imo state. There is a man there who was beaten to pulp and macheted right on his own farm while his wife and two daughters were gang raped and slaughtered before his eyes.

The herdsmen that did it are not too far away sef. They were camped very close, protected by the armed forces of Nigeria.. army and police, so no one could do a thing. It was Unknown gunmen that sent them packing.

Omo don't provoke me today. Im not in a good mood at all.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by TrumpDonald2: 6:23pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Keep deceiving yourself. When you are tired, you stop.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by 4ward4: 6:24pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

There was a conversation on twitter before seyi law shared his experience. That conversation borders on Cyberbully and attack. And it is all about the rascality of the obidient group. I explained it in the thread.
He Seyi shared his experience, but he didn't point out specifically it was from obident. but the person I quoted specified it was Obidients. It is easier I think , pinpointing every single cyber bullying to the Obidents, pdp aggression or individuals who aren't even with a voters card but who feels the countries deserves better are all termed Obidents.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:25pm On May 04, 2023
4ward4:

He Seyi shared his experience, but he didn't point out specifically it was from obident. but the person I quoted specified it was Obidients. L

Oga go through the thread again.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 6:26pm On May 04, 2023
Biggers82:
This is not coming from Obident family this is the handwork of APC family they are trying all their possible best to destroy the family through dishing out different nonsense just to get at them.
So Shyi Law abi waitin should look for people he has offended and make peace with them or he should go to Court.

Mumu. Shebi Pastor Eneche ( or is it chinchin), and Oyedepo and ibiyieome are all APC members.

Olodo. Obidients are terrorists and you will be proscribed very soon.

See, you will only cry and shout and beat your chest, nothing will stop May 29.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Enemyofpeace: 6:27pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I so much dislike obidients, they threaten opposition with anything and are so uncouth and I'm like are you to tell me who to support, like seriously?
na joke now. No be so MC Oluomo too joked dat time?

Una never see anything. Vawulence has come to stay in the Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by johnjose68: 6:29pm On May 04, 2023
4ward4:

He Seyi shared his experience, but he didn't point out specifically it was from obident. but the person I quoted specified it was Obidients. It is easier I think , pinpointing every single cyber bullying to the Obidents, pdp aggression or individuals who aren't even with a voters card but who feels the countries deserves better are all termed Obidents.

Haaaa. Your ignorance is revealed. You don't read. The characteristics of all obi.diots!!!

Oya try and read it again. This time slowly...
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Houseontherock1: 6:30pm On May 04, 2023
These obidients are extremely wicked and to say we thought the Fulani herders were the wicked ones! It's only the worst of the scums that'll threaten an innocent child! This tells a lot about the obidients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.