Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife (47205 Views)

Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Seyi Law Shares Adorable Photo Of Grown Up Daughter, Funke Akindele React / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2023
Ok
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by ItisWell22(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2023
😳
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by XAUBulls: 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Seyi Law Shares Screenshot Of Threat His Wife Received Over Political Affiliation.

Responding to a statement on cyberbullying and attacks by the Obidient group, made by a Twitter user, @Kamariyo

Kama A. Ariyo

https://twitter.com/kamarariy0/status/1654026371918594049?t=JjyrxUDPKxe-sxqsIZNnmw&s=19

Commedian, Seyi Law shared his own experience:

https://twitter.com/seyilaw1/status/1654027194543243268?t=Hu9bzrrG0k0epXVSoLB-Mw&s=19

PUNCH

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654070434654986270?t=ign38C9nHP6u9U2MdeQUXA&s=19
Smh.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:
This Obidient 'madness' is now beyond politics, it is now full blown terrorism.

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder, where is Peter Obi in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying this himself.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by femmygold: 5:58pm On May 04, 2023
Mitchy49:
Okkay. I empathize with you and condemn this act of cyberbullying. It is extraneous, unethical, despicable and an act devoid of affection for humanity. People have rights to support whoever they like in a political contest, so Nobody deserves such cyber attacks. However, Seyi , you bleeped up big time. I thought you were a sensible Nigerian youth who wants Nigeria to become Better, I neve knew you were happy seeing ordinary Nigerians suffer from Bad political leadership

You have joined the bullying already, can't he support whoever he wants again?

9 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 04, 2023
Mitchy49:
Okkay. I empathize with you and condemn this act of cyberbullying. It is extraneous, unethical, despicable and an act devoid of affection for humanity. People have rights to support whoever they like in a political contest, so Nobody deserves such cyber attacks. However, Seyi , you bleeped up big time. I thought you were a sensible Nigerian youth who wants Nigeria to become Better, I neve knew you were happy seeing ordinary Nigerians suffer from Bad political leadership

God punish you and your doublespeak. Must everything be about politics? As a matter of fact, when did you become a citizen of Nigeria, the Zoo, the Shithole? What happened to Give me Biafra or I die?

6 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:01pm On May 04, 2023
Some people are really mentally ill... Why drag a child to her father's political affiliation?

5 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2023
This people ehn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by IpobAntidote: 6:02pm On May 04, 2023
Typical of the brainwashed delusional IPOB terrorist Zomb-idient group. Headless sheep mob mentality on display.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by IgboSomalia: 6:03pm On May 04, 2023
Na Obidient ipob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Omoawoke: 6:03pm On May 04, 2023
They need to find that guy and get him arrested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Ofunaofu: 6:04pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

This is how Bko haram started, this is how herdsmen menace started, this is how !POB started, gradually and gradually, from 'they are angry, they are setup; you know that victimisation card (No be us !), they are fighting for their right, they have freedom of speech, they have the right to protest; untameable to uncontrollable, intractable to ungovernable .. Then boom ! Full blown barbarous, ferocious terrorists.

Sometimes you wonder, where is Peter Obi in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

You are losing it all, Ihordspy

You need serious psychiatric evaluation because the stage is at extreme at the moment

How are you sure the poster is an obidient
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by 4ward4: 6:05pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

How did you come to a logical conclusion as an unbiased reasonable fellow that it was Obidient? I couldn't see any where the LP was mentioned. We have 15 presidential candidates and their supporters, how did it become Obidient. PDP supporters can also issue threats , like wise other parties supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Espelbengz(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2023
If e sure for any of those idiots, make any of them enter my dm with him full chest do this foolishness without hiding under any false accounts, I go clear that person doubt that day! Idiots🖕

2 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Real000: 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
You people can't understand what theyvmeant by logic, what he did their is called logic, irony's
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Majesty7: 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:
Seyi Law Shares Screenshot Of Threat His Wife Received Over Political Affiliation.

Responding to a statement on cyberbullying and attacks by the Obidient group, made by a Twitter user, @Kamariyo

Kama A. Ariyo

https://twitter.com/kamarariy0/status/1654026371918594049?t=JjyrxUDPKxe-sxqsIZNnmw&s=19

Commedian, Seyi Law shared his own experience:

https://twitter.com/seyilaw1/status/1654027194543243268?t=Hu9bzrrG0k0epXVSoLB-Mw&s=19

PUNCH

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654070434654986270?t=ign38C9nHP6u9U2MdeQUXA&s=19

I use to tell anybody that we are lucky to chat or share views that "Obidients movement is a group of uncultured and senseless people"... Don't relate with them as humans. Treat them like the animals they are. When they attack you, fire them back. To hell with them all

4 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by MasterShifu010(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
As an obidient , I must condemn this , no matter how we argue , make nobody die Abeg , e never reach like that , I don’t even wish tinubu death , I can wish someone I hate to lose their job , cos you can get another job , but if you lose your life , you can’t get another one , so Abeg let’s all live Biko
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by tianshie(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hehehe you wish, I'm leaving your dream life. Small boy like you is telling me to go check jamb result. You have bought market from me

It's "living," not "leaving." Most of you APC human-debris are sterling losers with nothing more than a primary school education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Foodqueen(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
Na lie Jo.

Na to get appointment from tinubu.

All na scam.

Naija celeb, looking for all way to chop from national cake.

Make una contunu

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Subonbon(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Have you checked your jamb result?

When I said you're a girl that had no promising future you were foaming in the mouth...apparently I'm not the the only person on this forum who confirms it

Go and follow your demented playmates to build sand castles.
comrade you get mouth

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by HayB100(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2023
Obedients E no dey surprise me again. I swear, I have always said it here and I will say it again, Obedients are the worst set of people you can ever come across on this planet earth. E just be like say them no dey reason at all, must everybody support Una candidate? Cos I don't understand again, you Nd your PO, oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin papo

3 Likes

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by caracas: 6:08pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself.
You are the terrorist here, supporting a well known drug baron for president is the height of terrorism…
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Bigcowhorn: 6:08pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

Sometimes you wonder; where is Peter Obi ? , in all these. A man with a promising political career, sit back and watch how sadists, mentally deranged people, terrorists, treasonable fellows, emotiional kids ignorant of how certain words have certain implications, religious extremists parading as God's sent, country-haters , .....burn down his political ambition to the ground.

I think he is enjoying all these himself.

The hardship and pain Bad politicians have brought on this country has driven many mad. Don't blame them for seeking change by fire and force. Blame yourself.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by juman(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2023
They are terrorist.
Ipob, unindentified gun men, obidients, etc.
They are the same set of people.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by misano(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2023
All celebrities got attacked because of politics their political affiliation. No case is special. FALZ & Macaroni also got such messages and were attack as well.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by OloyeVIII: 6:09pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's why I so much dislike obidients, they threaten opposition with anything and are so uncouth and I'm like are you to tell me who to support, like seriously?
You really don't have to cause yourself this headache, you know.
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Majesty7: 6:09pm On May 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are losing it all, Ihordspy

You need serious psychiatric evaluation because the stage is at extreme at the moment

How are you sure the poster is an obidient

You are one of them. You people are so easy to pick out. Just bunch of fo*ls.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by lhordspy: 6:10pm On May 04, 2023
Bigcowhorn:

The hardship and pain Bad politicians have brought on this country has driven many mad. Don't blame them for seeking change by fire and force. Blame yourself.

Don't blame them for threatening to kill someone's daughter. Are you for real?

You are disgusting, sir.

1 Like

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by realmelodyblog(f): 6:10pm On May 04, 2023
Lord have mercy
Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by Venerable612(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2023
lhordspy:

I think he is enjoying all these himself. Reason why we the progressive stood for sanity, we voted sanity. Cos' 'Evil will win if the good people do nothing'

You are right - the way he speaks and his demeanour on tv? He is enjoying all the euphoria and attention he is getting and encouraging these evil characters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife by kestolove95(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2023
When we called Dem obituary dey insult us, now see them wishing innocent girl death because he supported Tinubu... obituaries are aggressive ND mannerless..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos) / Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.